#12 Two Faces

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I never ever thought I'd like you  this much, and I never planned to have you on my mind this often. Am I in love?

Give my this GTAE story lots of love too, check it out. Fluffy, romantic and cute for sure <3

Called Sweet Talk

"Tiffany~" A familiar voice called the mentioned persons name like it was a melody. She sat in her room feeling confused and frightened. Her eyes wide open and breath hitching in .

"Tiffany~" The voice repeated, slowly- savoring each word of her name. Tiffany carefully got to her feet and walked towards the main entrance- stopping before the door, she let out a heavy exhale. 

"I know you're there, baby." He said as if it was something he was certain about- he said as if it was a fact. Tiffany was reluctant to open the door.

The woman knew that when she'll open the door she'll see him... Him who caused her so much pain and she felt scared.

 

Tiffany didn't want to love him anymore but unfortunately for her- he was all she thought about.

Her hands gently made way to the door handle, she was unwilling to open the door, "Open the ing door, Miyoung!" She shrieked in fear as his tone changed dramatically. 

"Seunghyun... oppa..." His name escaped effortlessly when she opened the door. "Missed you, hun." He simply said.

The foreign girl's eyes wandered to her ex-lovers body. Clad in a blue cotton poplin sport shirt with a button-down spread collar and versatile yet refined pattern. He wore simple ripped jeans that complemented and completed his outfit.

She forced herself to look him in the eye- to not openly gawk at him.

He was the person she failed to let go of.

"What do you w-want?" It took her time to collect her voice, "You." Seunghyun was smirking as he allowed himself in her apartment. 

"Leave. We're over." Tiffany voice cracked slightly but she confidently finished nonetheless. 

"No we're not, Hwang Tiffany." He growled when the woman stood in his way with her arms crossed. Her body radiating disapproval.

"C'mon, love." Seunghyun voice echoed close to her ears, making her swallow hard. 

'Make him leave!' Inner Tiffany yelled. 

"I'm asking you to leave." 

"And I'm asking you to shut the up." She flinched at his tone, Seunghyun's hand made way to her cheek where he brushed it with the back of his hands. gently.

"We'll have a good time, I'll make sure of that." He assured in someway. His tone changed once again and her gripped and squeezed her cheeks. Forcing her to look him in the eye.

"I'll call the cops if you don't leave--" Tiffany's attempt to protest was cut short when Seunghyun smashed  his lips on top of hers.

The weirdest part was when their lips came into contact with each other, it send shivers down his back, the intoxicating smell of early morning dew gave it a different vibe. His hands cupped the back of her head to pull her closer. He looked at her- observing different emotions hidden inside her, lust, love, hate and disgust. 

He wanted to pull away- to not be a monster for once.

He craved her so bad that he grew a deaf ear to all his inner objections and allowed his body to take over his mind- something he did from time to time.

"Nnnngh!" Tiffany pulled back using every ounce of power inside her body.

`SLAP

"Who the you think you are?!" Tiffany hollered at the top of her lungs and didn't regret her bold decision at all. Seunghyun remained still- his hand cupped over his reddened cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter