#10 On my window

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BONUS CHAPTER 

 

2 weeks after their last encounter 

 

"Oh you just look wonderful darling." As soon as Taeyeon entered Jiyong's personal apartment with her family - she was greeted like her own. She had met his family a few times before but this was the first time she'll be meeting them as their future daughter-in-law.

 

Taeyeon smiled cheekily when she was complemented and twirled around to show his mother her beautiful coal dress.

 

"How does it look so wonderful on you?" Mother kwon complinted again with a chuckle, Taeyeon was wearing a knee length lace dress which had a chic and elegant style to it. A thin draw string gathered the sheer floral lace over the slim fitting her body to accentuate her beautiful bare shoulders.

 

A banded waistline and slight flare was at the bottom of the knee length skirt that created a figure flattering silhouette making her look gorgeous.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head shyly and peeked around to find a certain person. Taeyeon's mother and father were busy greeting others when her mother paused to ask, "Where is Jiyong?" Taeyeon jerked her head to her mother direction and Mother kwon answered her, "I don't know... why don't you go find him, Taeyeon-ah? He's probably still getting ready." 

 

When she heard Jiyong's mother response she panicked and looked over to her mother, "Yeah. Go on." 

 

"Um... I don't know wher-" Taeyeon was cut off when she attempted to ask where his room is situated, "Second room on the first floor, dear." Taeyeon nodded nervously and saw that every one was setting themselves in the living room.

 

Reluctantly, Taeyeon climbed the stairs that led her to the first floor but she was having a hard time doing so because of her heels. She cursed that her mother made her wear this cut out heels. Her mother wanted her to look 'feminine' and after arguing for at least half an hour she gave up and wore these.

 

With much effort she climbed up the luxurious stares and her eyes widened when she saw how extravagant the first floor was. "Second room... Second room..." She was mumbling and was scanning around to find a door that led to a room, "Where is it--" She jumped when she felt a presence behind her, "Taeyeon-sshi?" Taeyeon turned around to find her soon-to-be.

 

He was fitted perfectly in a suit. Her eyes carefully scanned him and she could not stop herself from doing so. He was wearing a bow tie and his hair were gelled perfectly to the side making him look neat.

 

"Oh-- J-Jiyong-sshi..." Taeyeon gathered her voice.

 

It was not different for Jiyong either, his breath hitched in his throat when she turned to face him. She was dressed so perfectly that when he saw her he felt his throat getting dry, her blonde hair were braided and were placed to the side of her shoulder.

 

He swallowed hard and thought to himself, 'Stop staring at her.' 

 

"You w-were looking for me?" Jiyong tried his best to not let his eyes wander her body, he asked gulping the lump in his throat. "Sorry... I should have been there to-- see you." He tried his best to not look like a gawking fool and tried to focus on her eyes that looked so glowing.

 

"No... it's alright. You're mother wanted me to fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter