#01 Pilot

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is ten percent what happens to you and nintety percent how you respond to it.

 

"Mom! No, I'm telling you! I refuse." Kim Taeyeon shouted from her room, pacing back and forth in frustration. Her mother was forcing her to go to a blind date. She could not do it, when she already had feelings for another man known as Kwon Jiyong. 

 

How her heart sped whenever he was around, how his smile could burn thousands of calories in her body. He was healthy for her, as weird as it sounds.

 

It was not a mere crush, Kim Taeyeon refused to believe so, the feelings she had for the rich guy was something more. She believed that she would make him fall in love with her. But only if he gives her a chance.

 

She couldn't go on a blind date that her mother set her on, because Kim Taeyeon was unconditionally in love with the man called Kwon Jiyong.

 

"Oh, please just this one! I already gave his mother my word." Her mother pleaded to her like a child.

 

Taeyeon let out a grunt, falling on her bed when her mother entered the room. 

 

"What promise?" She quizzed her mother, trapping her head in her palm in disbelief.

"I.. I.." Her mother hesitate, rubbing her fisted hands, "Mom!" Taeyeon called making her mother knit her brows together, "Yah! Speak politely! No wonder no one is interested in you." 

 

Kim Taeyeon was a 23 year old woman, as surprising as it sounds, she hadn't dated anyone in the past 5 years. Her heart was occupied by a man who paid no attention to her. Hell, she never dared to talk to him after she was dumped when she confessed her undying feelings for the man. 

 

Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh and her mother continued, "He's a very handsome man, 24 years old...  his mother and I are very good friends and we set you up on a blind date as you know."

 

Her mother completed waiting for her daughter's response, when Taeyeon said no word, her mother added firmly, "I already made a promise Kim Taeyeon, you must go on a blind date tomorrow at 5. Did I make myself clear?" She let out a disappointed sigh, when she concluded that her mother was not going to budge. 

 

She was going to go on a blind date with a man she didn't knew. 

She was already hating it.

 

"Mother, I don't understand why you're trying to set me up with a random person, I have no interest in." Kwon Jiyong belonged to a rich household with a very obsessive mother and father.

 

They firmly believed that they had given their son everything that was needed, and with that on their mind, they wanted their son to do whatever they wanted.

 

"You don't understand son, I know her mother too well, her daughter is a very young, intelligent girl and very gorgeous too. I already promised, you'll have to go, without any objection." Her mother declared very softly, sitting on a expensive couch in the huge living room. 

 

Sure, they got him everything he wanted but that didn't mean they could have him do whatever. 

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter