Apology

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was the first one to wake up that thursday morning.But the only thing strange was that he was extremly hot,and he didn't know why.His eyes slowly opened,adjusting to the light in front of him.He tried to stretch,but he was tightly embraced by someones hands.His body shifted on his other side,and saw Mingyu,with his eyes tightly shut and little snores coming out of his mouth.

The younger was so beautiful while sleeping,that Wonwoo didn't want to wake him up,but he knew they needed to go to school,and that they would get punished again if they didn't come or if they end up being late.

"Mingyu..."Wonwoo slowly the youngers cheek,trying to wake him up,and slowly pushing his messy hair from his forehead.But the younger didn't budge at all.

"Mingyu,wake up.We'll be late."

"That's not how you wake up your boyfriend."Mingyu whispered with deep raspy voice,his eyes closed.

"Then,how do you wake him up?"Wonwoo teased.

"You give him a kiss."On that Wonwoo just rolled his eyes.

"Okay,Mingyu,get your out of the bed or I'll punch you,I'm serious."Wonwoo was indeed serious,but Mingyu didn't listen to him at all.

"I'm still waiting for my kiss."The taller puckered his lips,waiting.Wonwoo could feel like his eyes will fall out of his sockets from all the rolling today.He just smiled and leaned in,engulfing the younger into a kiss.Soon after their lips met,the younger kissed him back,wrapping his arms around the shorters waist,pulling him on top of him.

"Mhmm...Min-..."Wonwoo tried to get away from Mingyu's tight embrace,so he could go get dressed,but failed,once Mingyu started kissing rougher,bitting on Wonwoo's lip.Wonwoo was mesmerised by the taste of Mingyu's lips and the way the younger kissed him,rough but still simple and gentle,just the way only Mingyu could.

"Wonwoo,whe-..."The couple was interupted by someone walking into the room.It was for sure a man..

Wonwoo quickly got off of Mingyu wiping his lips,Mingyu doing the same.Wonwoo's eyes were slowly going from the figures toes to his face,until he was met with...his brother?

"Bohyuk?What are you doing here?Aren't you at your friends?"Wonwoo asked,with furrowed eyebrows.

"I just came back and I wanted to talk to you...But I see you're busy,so I won't interupt."Bohyuk was on his way out,when Mingyu said.

"Wonwoo isn't busy,you can talk with him.I'll leave you alone.It's no problem."Mingyu stood up from the bed,Wonwoo watching his every move."I'll make us something for breakfast.Everything will be okay,don't worry."The younger leaned in and whispered in Wonwoo's ear,leaving a little kiss just near his ear.On that Wonwoo just weakly smiled.

Mingyu walked passed Bohyuk,greeting him with a simple hi,and going downstairs into the kitchen.

For a long time,Bohyuk just stared at the floor,too ashamed to look into his brothers eyes.That was until Wonwoo called him and patted a seat next to him for him to sit,which he did.

"Tell me what you wanted to talk about."

"Listen,Wonwoo...As first,I'm so so sorry.I'm sorry for not talking to you for the past two weeks,I'm sorry for avoiding you to the maximum,I'm truly sorry for everything.And as second,I feel like for not believing in you and not accepting who you are.The past two weeks I was only thinking about that.I'm such a jerk for that.I should have accepted you the first time you told me,and not just run away like that from you.You are my brother and I appreciate you even telling me about it.I'm so sorry.And I want you to know that I fully accept you for anything that you are,you can love girls,boys anything,and I'll still accept you."Wonwoo was left shocked,but without saying a word,he engulfed his brother into a tight hug.

"Thank you,this really means a lot."There were tears pricking in Wonwoo's eyes,but he tried his best to hold them in.He didn't want his brother seeing him like this.

"I'm sorry once again."Bohyuk frowned once he got out of the hug.

"Don't be sorry,Bohyuk,I'm serious.This means so much to me,and I'm thankful you accepted me."Wonwoo smiled on which Bohyuk returned.

"Okay,now that we're done with that,would you care to explain to me,who is that giant men in our house and why is he here?"Wonwoo's smile slowly faded away with that question.He just stared at his own hands that were placed on his lap.

"Well,he...uhm...he's my boyfriend and he came yesterday to help me with math."

"Your boyfriend?Oh so t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter