You are what?

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The older boy threw his arm on the cupboard near the bed,trying to find the annoying thing that was ringing for god knows what time that morning.A loud crash was heard,probably of something that he touched falling down,but he didn't pay that much attention to it.He turned around in the bed,his hand trying to find someone laying beside him,but once he didn't find anything,his eyes opened.There was indeed noone there.

His eyes tried to adjust to the light in the room,and once they finally did,in front of the bed was standing a tall figure,a big smile on his face.

"Why are you up already?" The younger boy was already completely dressed,his blond hair styled up.Wonwoo rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand.

"We have school in an hour.So might as well get up." Mingyu said,getting up on the bed and peacefully placed himself inbetween Wonwoo's legs,supporting his weight on his hands just beside the olders head.Mingyu stared for a second at Wonwoo's eyes,before connecting their lips for the first time that day.Wonwoo was still under the sheets and he was nearly close to start striping the younger and doing the thing they've done last night,no matter the consequences.

There was a question playing around Wonwoo's head for the whole night.The thing Mingyu asked him the night before,didn't let him shut his eyes for even five minutes.But somehow,he was really scared to say it,like he was scared of the reaction from the younger or that he might don't even remember it.

"Gyu,can I ask you something?" The older pulled away,now widely awake.Wonwoo didn't expect the younger to answer,instead just waited for Mingyu to nod. "Where you serious about the thing you asked yesterday?"

"You mean the wedding thing?" Mingyu wondered,while a slight blush creeped its way on Wonwoo's cheeks. "Of course,I was serious about that.And I know you were serious by the answer to it,so I won't push it for now.When we are both ready,I'll do it." Mingyu gave away a reassuring smile,throwing a giant stone off of Wonwoo's shoulders.

"I'm not blaming you or anything,I just think we both aren't mature enough at the moment,and if we do it this soon in our relationship,it might not be good.I would more just wait for a little more,okay?" The whole time talking,Wonwoo's hand was going through Mingyu's hair,soothing the younger boy.Mingyu's eyes didn't leave Wonwoo's for even a second,staring deep into them.

"I understand babe,don't worry so much." Mingyu's hand took Wonwoo's kissing it just lightly. "Now get up,you lazy ." He said whole standing up,helping Wonwoo to get up.Mingyu left Wonwoo to get ready,while he was waiting for him in the kitchen.

ย 

๐Ÿ”ท

ย 

Nobodys eyes went away from the two males as they walked down the yard,hand in hand.They were probably staring because it was weird seeing the two together after so long.Or maybe they just wanted to stare at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo's hand slightly squeezed Mingyu's,afraid of anyone doing any kind of reaction to them.

"Let's go faster." Mingyu leaned just a bit,whispering enough for the other male to hear him.

They ran away from the crowd and separated just in front of Wonwoo's classroom.Of course,Wonwoo didn't want to leave Mingyu's side,since he knew even more eyes will be on him as soon as he walks in the room of hell.He felt protected by Mingyu whenever he was with him,and when he wasn't he felt wulnerable.

His sweaty palms,took the door knob and opened the doors.A huge weight left his heart when he only saw Junhui in the classroom.Everyone was probably outside.

Junhui's eyes shot up as he heard the doors creaking.Wonwoo stood there,looking straight at Junhui's eyes.

"Wonwoo!" Junhui shouted,and stood up from the chair he was sitting on,running towards Wonwoo as fast as he could.In almost a second,Wonwoo was embraced into a tight hug,almost making him hard to breath. "I'm so sorry for your loss,Won.Are you okay?Oh my,you look horrible.Why did you come today,you could have stayed at home.What was on your right mind?Oh god." Jun was panicking,maybe even a little too much.

"Jun,I'm okay.Let me go,I can't breath." The younger of the two found it hard to get away from the others grip,as Junhui held onto him like he will die that same moment.After a few more tries,Junhui f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter