Kiss

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited on 27th of June 2016

 

Wonwoo was welcomed with his dad when he came down the stairs and in the kitchen on that friday morning.His dad just looked at him and directed his glance back to the breakfast he was just doing.

"Where's Bohyuk?" He said strictly.

"Good morning to you too.Mum said that he will stay a few days at one of his friends."

Wonwoo's dad was a lot different than his mother.In a type of music and those stuff they were the same,but in personality and the way they express,they were polar opposites.While his mum was a lot calmer and reserved,his dad had a very strict personality and big authority.Wonwoo maybe thought that that has some connections to the jobs they were both doing.His dad was a lawyer,which was a quite difficult job,that's why his dad was literally all days at job,and was free only on fridays and sundays.And his mum was waitress at a local restaurant.Even though both jobs were tough and quite stressful,he thought that his dad's was even more than his mum's.Maybe that's why he was always like that.

"Ohh...Do you want to eat something? I just made breakfast,so if you want to join me..."

"No,no,I'm in a hurry,I don't want to be late again today." Wonwoo said,while grabbing his backpack and running out of the house,yelling a 'Goodbye' at the end.He knew his dad would ask questions about what he just said,so that's why he went away as soon as possible.

The way to his school was boring,but once he came to school,he was welcomed with Donghyun,once again.Just as he thought that it stopped,it comes back again.Wonwoo was quietly trying to avoid his gaze and just walk past him,but he was pulled back by a strong hand around his wrist.He was now face to face with him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Donghyun was smirking at him,making Wonwoo almost puke.

"Away from idiots like you.Where else?" Wonwoo answered confidently.He remembered what Mingyu told him.If they see him weak,they will try even more.If they see him strong,they will stop.

"Oww,that really hurted my feelings.You're so pitiful." The older male laughed in his face.

Before Wonwoo even could say anything,he was pushed on the floor.The older boys were now crowded around him,looking at Wonwoo that was pitifully sitting on the floor.

"What do you think you guys are doing?" was heard from a bit of distance.But it was a voice that Wonwoo could recognise even if it's from kilometers of distance.It was Mingyu.The males took their gaze to the younger male that was just few meters away from them.

Mingyu came towards them,looking all tough and dangerous,but only Wonwoo knew he wasn't any bit like that,which made Wonwoo smile,hiding his face in his jacket.

"We were just helping our little Wonwoo here.He fell so we wanted to help him." Donghyun said.

"If you really are so tough,why don't you just say truth? We all know that wasn't a thing that happened."

"What will you do to me if I said it wasn't truth? Will you fight me?"

"No,I won't,I don't fight with cowards like you."

"So what will you do then? You are younger than most of us,you can't do anything..." Donghyun was smirking so bad,but Mingyu was ready to fight.But he needed to maintain his calmness.His eyes went to Wonwoo for a slight second giving him a little smile,on which Wonwoo smiled.

"But I can tell all that you've been doing around school to the principal,and we all know he doesn't like that.So you will be the first one who will be expelled,and after that all your little friends.You know I basically have connections with this school and whatever is happening here.After all I kinda work here.And I know you also have really strict parents,so I don't think that would be very good for you too.So let's make a deal,leave him alone and I won't tell anyone what you've been doing around.And if you keep doing it,everything will be said to the principal." Mingyu smirked at him,coming even closer to him,putting his hands in his pockets.

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Watch me."

"O-Okay,we will leave him alone.But if you tell anything,I'll kill you." Donghyun yelled while he was leaving.

"Ohhh,I'm so scared." Mingyu pretended to shiver,on which Wonwoo started laughing like crazy.The younger offered the other male a hand helping him to get up.

"You okay?" Mingyu asked worriedly.

"Yes,I'm fine,thank you.For asking and for helping."

"I told you I'll always help though."

"What were you even doing here?" Wonwoo said tilting his head to the side.

"I just came to school and I was looking for you..."

"You were looking for me? Why?" Wonwoo was a bit surprised.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out today...I heard there is a festival near us,and I really wanted to go,but all my friends are busy,so I thought of you..." In Mingyu's tone you could see that he was nervous,but Wonwoo wasn't sure why.It was just a hanging out with a friend,nothing more.

"I don't know...I think I can,I'm not sure,my dad is home today...But I think I can,I think he will let me." Wonwoo smiled.

"That's great.I'll pick you up at 4,so we can make it there."

"Wait,wait,I think I heard the festival is out of our city.How will we go there?"

"With my motorcycle."

"You have a motorcycle? And you told me the other day you don't have your license yet,what was with that?"

"I do have a license,for motorcycles,not cars."

"Ohhh...So 4?"

"Yes,I'll see you at your house." Mingyu was leaving when Wonwoo called him again,making him turn around slightly.

"Mingyu! Thank you once again." On that Mingyu winked at him and just shook his head.

Wonwoo was happy that that day went by quickly.It wasn't because of the meeting he will be having with Mingyu,even though he was happy he will be going out of his house after so long.It was because of the fact that his friends probably saw what happened in the morning,and he for sure didn't have energy to explain everything to them.So he was basically hiding from his friends the whole day.

Once Wonwoo came back from school,he found his dad laying on the couch in their living room,watching some channel that Wonwoo didn't even know off.

"Hi."

"Hey.How was school?" That was the first time Wonwoo heard his father ask those words.And that made him surprised.

"It was okay,nothing special."

"I'm glad."

"Also dad,I'm going on the towns festival with my friend at 4.Is that okay?"

"Yes,of course.I know you won't do any ,I don't need to worry about you." His dad took his eyes from the TV screen and smiled at his son.

"Thank you,you're the best.I'll go get ready." Wonwoo said walking up the stairs.

The first thing he needed to do was to shower.He didn't shower for the whole one and a half days and he felt disgusting.As soon as he got into his bedroom,he took a clean towel and went into the bathroom,locking the doors as he walked in.

The shower was long,for about 45 minutes it lasted,but at least it helped him to erase some of his thoughts away.He walked out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel,that was already half wet,but he didn't mind.He let his hair to dry in the air while he went to choose what to wear.He didn't want to wear anything special,after all it's a friends meeting and they are going on the festival,not in some fancy restaurant.So he just took a pair of light blue jeans and a simple white tee.And with that he just wore his leather jacket.As he was thinking of what to wear,his hair was almost all dry,so he went to do it.

Not as usual hair down,he styled it up.He didn't want to be usual as always.

It was almost 3:45 by the time he was all ready.He took his jacket,s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter