He's gone

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you come here?" Wonwoo just froze on his mothers words.He didn't speak for a good minute.Even Mingyu by him started to get worried.

"Uhmm..yeah,I-I'll be there in a minute." Wonwoo said,his voice breaking.He hung up,putting the phone in his pocket.

"What happened?" Mingyu looked down at the older.

"My dad is in hospital.I need to go." The older boy turned around,but was stopped by Mingyu.

"Let me drive you there." Wonwoo couldn't say no to that,because he was in a hurry at that moment and after all he really didn't have the ride to there.

They both ran out of the school,not minding all the heads turning to follow them as they ran,and got right on Mingyu's motorcycle.

ย 

๐Ÿ”ท

ย 

As soon as Wonwoo saw his mom crying at the corner of the hall,with Bohyuk by her side,having his hands on his mothers knees,his heart broke apart.

Wonwoo tried to maintain his calmness,walking down to the older lady in the corner.

"Mum..." He came right in front of her,Mingyu following close to him as Wonwoo crouched down.Haeun looked down at him,her eyes bloodshot like she has been crying for three days straight. "What happened?"

"He got in a car accident,while he was going back home.The police said that the car was completely crashed.They are now trying to save his life.The doctor said that he has an internal bleeding and a small head damage.Also a lot of wounds,the same as a broken arm and leg." Bohyuk said,trying to spare his mum to talk about it over again.

Even though he was in the big fight with his dad right now,he still felt the need to go in the room where he was and hug him.Wonwoo never had those thoughts in his head,because he was never that close to his dad as he was with him mum.But today was different.When Bohyuk told him what happened,he felt like everything in him broke down.Like he wasn't able to continue,like he was suffocating.

"Mum,please don't cry,I hate seeing you like that." Wonwoo somehow succeded to choke out.

"I can't,Wonwoo.They are there trying to save him from dying and I feel helpless.There is nothing I can do.I've known him for more than 20 year now,and it hurts.No matter how much fights we had,I still love him.You probably don't understand it." His mother sobbed,looking at her hands that were peacefully intertwined in her lap.Wonwoo breathed out a loud sigh before sitting down on the chair beside Haeun.

Soon Wonwoo felt a hand on his thigh waking him up from his thoughts.He took a look at the hand and than the face of the person,which was Mingyu.

"It will be okay." The younger whispered,giving a small forced smile to the older.Wonwoo didn't answer anything,but instead layed his head on Mingyu's shoulder,breathing out.

After a long silence,where you could only hear Haeun's sniffles along with nurses and doctors walking down the hall,caring papers or just walking tha patients back to their rooms,Wonwoo finally speaked to Mingyu.

"You should go home.Your mum and dad are probably getting worried."

"I already texted them that I won't get home until late." The younger said,leaning his head against the wall behind him.

"You need to rest." Wonwoo quietly said,his head not leaving Mingyu's shoulder.

"I'm not leaving you alone here.After all we don't have school tomorrow.I can stay here all I want.You need someone." The younger left a deep kiss on Wonwoo's head before leaning his head on top of Wonwoo's.

The four of them stayed like that for hours and hours that it was now already 8pm.Wonwoo's mother found the way to calm down.Sure she was still sniffling and sobbing but she stopped crying and that was what mattered.

By that time the whole hospital was peaceful,that you could even hear a fly flying around the room.It was like Wonwoo was in some other place,and not there.What was the bad thing,his heart was racing.As much as he didn't want to see his dad,the other side of him was telling him to go see him.

"Are you the Jeon family?" A sudden voice called for them.The three of them along with Mingyu raised their heads up to meet the nurse.

"Yes,we are." Bohyuk immediately stood up while saying.

"Mr.Jeon is asking to see Jeon Wonwoo.Is he here?" She politely asked,bowing just a bit.

"I'm here.But I would like for my mum to see him more than me." Wonwoo slowly stood up,Mingyu standing along with him.

"He insisted only for you to come." The shorter lady said,making Wonwoo nod.With one last look at first Mingyu and then his mum,he followed the nurse into the room.

He was engulfed by a strong smell of hospital sheets and medicines as soon as he walked in the room.He turned to the nurse and nodded before saying a quiet 'thank you' to her.Trying to be as soundless and possible,he closed the doors and slowly walked to the chair next to the bed.

On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter