D-2 Tokyo Tower

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of shower turning on, woke the older up the next morning. His head was pounding as if someone was playing drums on it.

Any kind of movement just pushed the older to feel even worser pain in his head. So you can only imagine what he felt when he tried to stand up and look for painkillers.

Luckily, they were in the reach of one hand, in Mingyu's nightstand. It didn't take him so long until he was already in the kitchen, chugging a glass of water with the pill. The aftertaste was kind of bitter, but at that moment it didn't bring any attention to Wonwoo.

His body dragged itself towards the bathroom where he heard the sound of water lightly dropping to the floor of the shower.

He wasn't sure how he ended up in bed in only his boxers, but he mentally thanked Mingyu for letting that happened since he knew the older hated sleeping in clothes.

He quickly took them off, before opening the shower doors. The younger did get startled, judging for the little jump he made when he heard the doors open.A sigh of relief left his lips as he smiled a little, his gaze not leaving Wonwoo.

"Mor-..." He couldn't even finish his sentence before Wonwoo shushed him, an unreadable expression covering his face.

"My head hurts like a ." Wonwoo mumbled, his hands on his head.

"Did you drink painkillers?" Wonwoo just nodded, not letting any words leave his mouth as he stood under the shower head with Mingyu.

Water droplets fell on every curve of Wonwoo's face, shoulders, arms making him look even more magnificent than he already was, taking away Mingyu's breath. He never knew how someone could look that beautiful in that state. Hungover, with water hugging every piece of skin on him, that it almost looked like he was glowing, his skin looking smoother as he watched drops slowly sliding down it. Mingyu could swear he looked like a real greek god, that it made Mingyu almost scared to even touch him.

His fantasies were interupted as he felt a head on his shoulder, a breath tickling his chest. He looked down just to find the elders head, his hair totally drained.

"Why did you let me drink that much..." The shorter let out a chuckle, his voice sending vibrations down Mingyu's chest.

"Was that a question or just a sentence to remind me not to let you drink anymore?" Mingyu let his hand run up and down Wonwoo's back, in one way trying to sooth him down, but the other way trying to keep him awake since he knew he will fall asleep.

"Both, I guess..." Wonwoo shrugged, as he felt Mingyu chuckle.

Seeing that the older didn't have any interest in washing his hair or his body, Mingyu decided to take the action in his own hands. He took a little bit of shampoo in him palm, before gently rubbing it into Wonwoo's hair. It was kind of hard to wash his hair with both of his hands when the others head was right on his shoulder, but somehow Mingyu did it. His fingers slowly massaged Wonwoo's scalp, watching out not to pull his hair or hurt him in any way.

"Mhm..." A sound left Wonwoo's mouth, a moan. For a second Mingyu stiffened, these kind of sounds coming from pure mouth of Wonwoo turned him one. Really turned him on.

"Please, don't moan." It was a little to say that Mingyu was flustered, as you could see his cheeks and basically his whole neck covered in the seemingly visible tones of red.

"Why?" For a split second, Mingyu could swear there was a smirk provident in his words. "Does it turn you on?"

"N-no..." The taller gulped loudly, making Wonwoo look up at him, his eyebrow raised up. It was even worser when Wonwoo slid his fingers down Mingyu's chest stopping at his torso. The older didn't take his eyes off of Mingyu, watching carefully for any reaction that he might get, not minding the loud gulps that Mingyu was creating. Mentally Mingyu was telling Wonwoo to stop, but he didn't take any action in his hands. "You know, we can do it right here if you want?" 

"Look at you, you can be even though you almost fell asleep seconds ago." Mingyu chuckled, shaking his head. "And even when I want to have with you in the shower so much one day, we don't have time now." The taller emphased the words "so much" , his hands gripping the olders waist.

"Oh, c'mon, I'm sure there is time..." Mingyu's neck was soon met with Wonwoo's lips, as little butterfly kisses were pressed against it. "Please..." A whisper left tickles on Mingyu's skin.

"As I said, I would love, but I spent a lot of money on our visit to Tokyo Tower and I don't want it to go to waste." With both of his hands Mingyu lifted the olders head, looking deep in his eyes. "Some other time, okay?" Wonwoo didn't say anything, just nodded, his eye fixed on the floor. Mingyu smiled a little, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

 

🔷

 

The two lovers decided to step their foot first in the the famous FootTown located just below the Tokyo Tower. The reason behind that was that they could have enough time later on when it's already night to go to the observatory, as Mingyu would say "it looks better at night". And Wonwoo believed his worlds. He loved night views, and especially if it was of some city that he always wanted to visit.

Mingyu thought it was a good idea to bring a small camera to film everything they experienced on this trip, first of them being the famous Tokyo Tower. Wonwoo couldn't disagree with him. He wanted to record it as well, but the moment in which he was packing his bags it never once came to his mind.

The two were located at the first floor of the building, more precisely the aquarium at the first floor. In all honesty, Wonwoo was never too keen on going to aquariums, but he couldn't resist an excited little puppy called Mingyu who wouldn't stop tugging his sleave.

"Look, Mingyu!" The older exclaimed as he suddenly held onto Mingyu's forearm, making Mingyu look at the way the older was pointing. "This one looks just like you." Wonwoo was indeed pointing his finger towards a rather strange fish that none of them knew what it was called.

"Did you really just compare me to a fish?" Confused, Mingyu took his chance to look at Wonwoo.

"Yes, I did. But hey don't blame me, I'm just stating facts." The shorter in an instant took Mingyu's hand, pulling him away from the place, to wonder around again, since a bunch of tourists already waited for them to move. The taller boy rolled his eyes, giggling for a bit, because really, you couldn't stay mad for so long at Wonwoo.

The next hour they wandered around the aquarium, with Wonwoo making lame puns about the fishes or just the ambient around them and Mingyu laughing at them even though half of them weren't funny one bit. Mingyu just loved seeing Wonwoo happy and if that was what made him happy, he would gladly do anything.

The younger held onto his camera the whole hour, watching out not to forget it at any place they went. It looked like they were vlogging as they carried their camera with them, ocasionally talking to it, which recived them a few strange looks from the foreigners around them, but they had a great time so they didn't care.

The next floor was mostly consisting of various shops and restaurants to which they decided to come back later, since none of them wanted to eat or shop for anything when they just came there an hour ago.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter