Love

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo wasn't the only one who couldn't wait for wednesday to come.The same was with Mingyu.The younger would count every hour that passed in anticipation for that day to come.He knew it wasn't something big,and that he would just help he older with his math problems,but deep inside he was excited for it.Even his own friends saw a change in him.Everytime they would talk or just sit with eachother at school.

"What's wrong with you Mingyu?" Seokmin asked,taking a seat next to the younger.But Mingyu didn't budge,not even speaking a word.His eyes were fixed on the other side of the schools yard,where a group of guys were sitting,talking with eachother.A group of friends in which was Jeon Wonwoo,Mingyu's 'friend'.

"Just leave him alone,you see he's in love."Jihoon stated,making the younger turn his head towards him,with eyebrows furrowed.

"What makes you think that?"

"Oh c'mon Mingyu,even the birds on trees know that you have a crush on Wonwoo for the past 8 months.Don't try to lie."Soonyoung added.Mingyu just stayed shut.

It was true.He did have a crush on him,but as he was hanging out with him for the past almost 2 weeks,the crush became love.And he wasn't able to control it.

"Did you tell him?Because I see you two have been hanging out a lot these days."Soonyoung was really curious in a matter of fact.

"Yes,I did.Well,kinda.I just told him I liked him.I skipped the part of me having a crush on him for 8 months,he would think I'm some kind of a creep or something."

"No he wouldn't.Mingyu,you know people have crushes.But,okay.And what did he say?"Seungcheol interupted.

"He said he still doesn't know his true feelings towards me,and that he still needs time to think about everything.That's why I'm trying my best."

"What if we help you?"

"How would you help me?It's something that I need to do."

"What if we organise a party this weekend.You ask him and his friends.It might help."Seungcheol said.

"How would that help? What,to get him drunk and then he might confess.C'mon I don't want to do that.I don't want him to feel like that,like he needs to confess."

"Oh,Mingyu don't talk nonsense.Of course we won't make him drunk,what's wrong with you?It might help him to get to know you even better.You know most loves happen on parties."

"But,Seungcheol,I c-..."Mingyu whined.

"No buts to me,you can't argue with me.We are making a party at my house on friday night."Seungcheol confirmed.Mingyu was going to say something,but stopped once Seungcheol gave him the look.

Mingyu loved his friends,but sometimes they were annoying as hell.For example now.Mingyu didn't want to hurry Wonwoo into something he wasn't sure of either,but he needed to do it because of his friends.And he was sure Wonwoo will be busy the whole weekend.

"One more question,when will we be able to meet this famous Wonwoo?"Vernon just appeared from nowhere.But Mingyu wasn't surprised,the younger was probably sleeping somewhere.

Vernon was that guy who would stay until late at night playing games on his phone or his computer and then would sleep in school.In Mingyu's surprise the younger didn't have bad grades,he would even pass the class with all A,which was kinda weird.Vernon was the youngest in his group of friends,just a year younger than him,and that's how they were treating him.Like a baby,since he was one.And the one who was treating him like that the most,was Seungcheol.We liked to call him the dad of the group,because he has the most authority in the group.

"On the party of course,where else."

"But that's far away."

"What the ,Vernon,that's in like two days."

"Yes,but it's still far away."Vernon whined,with his eyes half shut.

"What do you want me to do then?I can't do anything."Mingyu shook his head.

"Bring him here now.He probably won't mind."

"Okay,if you want that.Also I hate you all so so much."Mingyu stood from his seat,walking towards Wonwoo who was now walking towards his classroom.

"Wonwoo!"Mingyu yelled,on which Wonwoo stood and turned his head towards Mingyu.Mingyu quicken his pace and ran in front of Wonwoo.

"Hey,what happened to you?"Wonwoo said,holding tightly his book in his hands.He just offered him a smile.

"My friends want to meet you.And I know this will be awkward to you and everything,but they insisted and I co-..."Wonwoo cut him.

"It will be my pleasure to meet them.I thought you would never think of that."The older chuckled on his own words.

"Okay,let's go then."Mingyu smiled,lightly grabbing the olders hand,and they both walked towards the table of Mingyu's friends.

As they walked all the boys were staring at Wonwoo,some of them eyeing him from head to toe,and in all honestly Wonwoo looked uncomfortable.

"Here.This is Wonwoo.Wonwoo,this is Vernon,Seokmin,Jihoon,Soonyoung and Seungcheol."Mingyu pointed to every member that was sitting at the table,still holding Wonwoo's hand with the other hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you."Jihoon said pleasently,giving away a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too.Mingyu told me a lot about you."Wonwoo smiled.It was weird to see Mingyu holding his hand in front of his friends,but on the other side,he felt a little bit better just by him holding it.

"So,you're the famous guy Mingyu had a crush on for the past 8 months?"Vernon blabbed out.Mingyu's eyes went wide open.All the other members just turned their heads towards Vernon,who slapped his mouth with his hand.Mingyu gave him a death glare.

"What do you mean?"Wonwoo looked confused,maybe lost in everything that has been happenening.Mingyu redirected his gaze towards Wonwoo.

"He's just kidding,don't listen to him.Let's go,we have class."Mingyu laughed nervously and pulled Wonwoo towards the entrance of the school.

"Mingyu what was he talking about?"Wonwoo was definitelly curios,but Migyu wasn't ready to answer any questions today,not after that.

"We will talk after school,okay? I'll be waiting for you at the exit,after two."The youngers hand was still tightly holding the olders.They were really close to eachother,and some people that passed by looked weird at them,but they didn't mind.

"Okay."The shorter nodded his head."We will see eachother after school then."Wonwoo said,letting go of Mingyu's hand,and walking off to his classroom.

The day was passing really slow,it was like the time was against Mingyu and Wonwoo,who couldn't wait to be together.Even though Wonwoo couldn't accept it,he really did miss Mingyu everytime he wasn't with him.

During the lunch time,finally Wonwoo's group of friends met Mingyu's group of friends.And you can just imagin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter