Stay...

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hii!

I wanted to update yesterday,but I was watching weightlifting fairy with my sister,so I totally forgot about it.I'm sorry.

I wanted to make this the one of the most interesting chapters,because there is some important things happening.

If you want,you can subscribe,vote and comment πŸ’“

Β 

Β 

Β 

Wonwoo stared blankly at the eyes of his dad,trying to find words to explain the whole situation.His heart ached,but he wasn't sure why.His dad was more than angry,you could say that there was steam coming out of his ears.His mother had her head low,avoiding any eye contact with Β Wonwoo or Minjun.

"Dad..." He gulped down,his palms sweating. "I can explain." He took a few steps closer to him,trying as much to keep eye contact with the man.

"Of course you will explain.And you will right now." He yelled,standing up from the couch.Wonwoo took a quick glance at his mother who was standing by the side too afraid to do anything.

"Okay." He stuttered,his voice shaky. "The Gyu that you are talking about is Mingyu.You probably already heard about him from the principal." Wonwoo stopped to look at Minjun,his voice trembeling.

"Who is he to you?" Wonwoo closed his eyes,his head hung low.He didn't answer at all,scared of the words.More of scared of his own dad. "I asked you who is he to you?" The older man yelled,stepping even closer to the young boy.Wonwoo flinched at the words,his head shot up.

"My boyfriend!" Wonwoo yelled back after just seconds.His glossy eyes turned aside to look at his mother,who was now crying.As much as he saw from the corner of his left eye,his dad's mouth were hung agape.

"What?"

"Yes,dad,you heard me,I'm gay." What was done,was done.There's no turning back.

"No,no,you're lying.Stop joking.Why would you be gay?" His dad shook his head.

"Why would I lie about things like that?I would never joke about my uality,for s sake." Wonwoo yelled back.He didn't have the nerves to do this.

"Who knew about this?" His dad put his hands on his hips,breathing hardly and fast.

"Mum,Bohyuk,Mingyu and my friends." Wonwoo admitted.He didn't want to say that the whole school knows about it,because he didn't knew how the older man could react.

"You knew about this?" Minjun started to walk towards Wonwoo's mum,angrier than before.Haeun flinched with his every step,backing away to the wall as much as she could.Wonwoo was fast to react,pulling him by his arm back.

"Do not touch her.If you want to say something,tell it to me.She doesn't have anything to do with this." Wonwoo had a tight grip on the mans arm,trying to prevent him to do anything to his mother.Minjun shook his arm away from Wonwoo's grip.

Seconds passed,minutes even.The three of them didn't say a word.The older man was pacing around their living room,pinching the bridge of his nose,while his mother was in the corner,silently crying.

"I'm sorry,dad." The young male finally speaked,his voice low,trying hard to hold back his tears.Minjun stayed shut.

"Get out of my house." Minjun semi yelled.Wonwoo's head shot up along with his mum.

"What?" He was shocked.

"I told you get out of my ing house.I didn't raise a ing to go around the town saying he has a ing boyfriend.You are not my son.Until you stop with your acting." The old man yelled.You could now see veins on his neck popping out with every word he said.Wonwoo was in a state of pure shock,tears pooling in his eyes,just ready to escape.

"Minjun,you can't do this,he's your so-..." Before his mum could finish,Wonwoo stopped her.

"It's okay,mum." The young man bitt on his bottom lip. "I have something to tell you too.Do you even know how ing disgusting you are now?Whole this time the only thing I was giving you is love and respect and now you do this.You are throwing me out of my own house over a thing that I don't have any control off and I will always be like that.I'm not sure if I was like that from the beggining,but if you think I would have any chance of stopping it,than you are crazy.This is a part of me,this is me,and it will not change.You are nothing more than just a selfish,disgusting homophobic jerk." Wonwoo was yelling and crying without him even realising.He needed to let it go.

Before the young boy could react,Minjun's hand came flying towards his cheek,slapping him.From the impact,Wonwoo's head turned to the side,the boy holding his cheek in pain.His mum came running to him,trying too see if he was okay.

"Haeun,leave him.We don't have anything with him anymore." Minjun yelled.Wonwoo just nodded towards his mother,before she let go off him.

"Okay,as you say.I will go.But just try and even call me or try finding me.You won't see me again." Wonwoo calmly said.He turned to his mum,who had tear stained cheeks,before mouthing a quick 'I'm sorry." and left the house.

He didn't know where he was going.He just wanted to go.Anywhere.Just so he could be away from him.Tears streamed down his face,like two rivers,staining his red cheeks.It was cold outside,but he didn't care anymore.He just let his feet led him wherever they want.

It turned out,they led him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter