D-1 Let's cook!

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END!

 

🔷🔷🔷

 

The first day of the couples trip to Japan didn't go as they would have planned it. It was snowing really hard outside and just seeing it, made Mingyu frown since he planned the whole trip and now he needed to reorganize everything. Sure, you would say that it wasn't a big problem, but for him it was because he already reservated some places a few days before he even went to Japan.

A younger boy got up from the bed with a loud sigh, seeing that Wonwoo was nowhere to be seen in the bedroom. With a quiet a lazy step he walked down the short hall, right in the well decorated kitchen that he speifically asked for when he was searching for an apartment for them.

Wonwoo was leaned against the kitchen counter, looking like he was trying to make himself a cup of coffee, or tea maybe.

With a lazy step, Mingyu walked up to Wonwoo, his arms immediatelly wrapping themselves around the olders waist. Wonwoo didn't flinch at all, but just melted into the touch, hoping that that moment wouldn't stop.

Mingyu burried his head in the crook of Wonwoo's neck, as he left a small peck on it. Wonwoo giggled a little when he felt tickles caused by the youngers hot breath on his neck.

"Morning baby..." Wonwoo whispered as he felt another kiss being pressed just above the spot Mingyu kissed before. "What's with all the kisses today?" The older chuckled, tilting his head to look at the younger.

"I'm just tired and you smell good." Mingyu said, as he swayed them together. "And with that, it's snowing."

"What are you talking about? I haven't even showered yet." Wonwoo laughed. "And yeah, they just said on the news we shouldn't be going out. There is a snow storm coming this way." Wonwoo took a sip of his freshly made coffee, just at the same moment Mingyu let a silent yawn escape his mouth.

"I could have see that coming." The older turned around, watching carefully not to disturb the half asleep puppy who was clinging onto him. He smiled widely when he saw Mingyu, his eyes half shut.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Wonwoo asked as he wrapped his arms around the tallers shoulders. Mingyu just shrugged and leaned in to leave a long kiss on Wonwoo's lips on which the older just smiled.

"What time it is?" The taller asked, as he tilted his head towards the clock placed above the stove. "It's already 11?" 

"Yeah. The people from the hotel already called three hours ago for breakfast, but I cancelled for us. I knew you wouldn't be up that early." On that Mingyu just let out a breathed laugh.

"I guess we will need to wait for lunch then."

"No, we won't. We'll make breakfast and lunch ourselves."  Mingyu separated from Wonwoo, before taking a few sips of coffee from Wonwoo's cup. The older looked confused at Mingyu, his eyebrows furrowed. "Why are you looking at me so weirdly?"

"But I don't know how to cook..."

"Babe, do you really think I would recommend us cooking together if I didn't have a plan? After all we already did something like this a while ago."

"No, but-"

"No but's, I'm teaching you how to cook." Mingyu smiled widely, touching the tip of the olders nose. In that same moment, Mingyu could see a sparkle in Wonwoo's eyes that he never before saw in anyone, especially not Wonwoo. And just with that, Mingyu knew what he was about to do will make Wonwoo extremely happy.

"And now, baby, let's go take a shower and let's get on cooking." Mingyu whispered as if he didn't want anyone else to hear even though they were alone. Wonwoo let out one of his cute giggles before standing on his toes and leaving a peck on the tallers cheek. Mingyu just smiled by the simple action, before taking Wonwoo's hand and running off to the bathroom, as Wonwoo laughed behind him.

 

🔷

 

"So what are we cooking today, Chef Gyu?" Wonwoo asked as he was busy with trying to tie his apron. He was too deep into his thoughts of trying to find a way to tie it that he didn't even notice that Mingyu already got a hold of the ties for him. "Oh..." Wonwoo breathed, letting Mingyu tie it for him, after that just slightly smiling at the younger.

"Bento."

"Oh oh can we inspire it by books?" The shorter asked excitedly, jumping for a bit. Mingyu laughed for a bit, shaking with his head, since Wonwoo was too adorable in this state.

"Anything that you want." 

 

Mingyu wasn't that afraid that the kitchen would burn even if Wonwoo tried turning on the stove, after all they tried cooking together before and the kitchen didn't burn at all. So that didn't show any big problems to the younger.

Mingyu decided to show him something much easier, to teach him the basics for now and later on he will teach him the rest. So for now, the least difficult was pasta.

"Okay, as first you need to add salt to the water and let it boil. After that you can add as much pasta as you want. But not as much to reach the top." Mingyu explained as he let Wonwoo do whatever he said, just as the older requested.

While they waited they decided to make a souce for it. In this one, Mingyu was doing while Wonwoo was looking at him attentively. The older admired Mingyu, the way he sliced the chicken or as he was adding the cream and water in the pan even though the oil was splittering everywhere. And he wasn't lying if he said that he was kind of scared that he might get burned.

Once the souce was all ready, they made pasta until the end, after that mixing it with the souce.

"Wow! This smells amazing." Wonwoo exclaimed as a strong smell of the freshly made food hit his nostrils.

"I think you deserve this now." Mingyu smugly said as he leaned closer and left a kiss on top of Wonwoo's lips.

"Are we really giving away kisses everytime I do something alright again?" The older smiled, as Mingyu just shrugged, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Since we need some proteins, I think you will be able to do this one by yourself. Omelette rolls. You just need to beat a few eggs, add spices and pour it into the pan. Wait until it's baked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter