Knowing the truth

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited on 25th of June 2015

 

On the way back home,Wonwoo didn't say a word.He remembered the fact that he needed to explain everything to his own brother from this morning.He just wanted to hide in a hole and never get out of it.He was searching for a words to tell him.He wasn't ready,not at this moment.

He was welcomed with his brother at the front doors of his house.

"I was waiting the whole day just so you could explain everything from this morning to me..." Were the first words that left Bohyuk's mouth.Wonwoo looked at him with narrowed eyes and shook his head.

"You won't even let me come in the house first? Can I at least eat something before that?"

"Yes,of course you can." Wonwoo passed by him,going upstairs and throwing his bag on the ground as soon as he got in.He plopped himself on the bed.His head was a mess.Thinking about the stuff that he will need to confess to his brother few minutes later,were leaving him in a cold sweat.And the thought of the thing that happened at the school earlier didn't help.

He was pulled out of his own thought by the knock on his door.

"Sweetie,are you in there?" It was his mum.He was too into the thinking he didn't even realised that she came back.

"Yes,I'll be out in a second." He said back.The footsteps were heard outside of his room,indicating that his mum has left.He quickly got up and went into the bathroom.He washed his face with cold water,to try and clear his head for a bit.His head raised up and he was face to face looking at the reflexion in the mirror.In his eyes,he looked awful.His left cheek was still bruised,but still had a little bandaid on it.A small smile creeped at the corner of his lips at the sudden thought of the moment in the bathroom at school.He didn't know why he was smiling,but the thought made him feel warm inside.He was the only one who even had the guts to help Wonwoo when he was hurt,and Wonwoo felt so thankful.He shook his head to erase the thought out of his mind.He cleaned his face quickly and ran outside in the kitchen.

"Hi mum." Wonwoo said,kissing his mum's cheek.

"Hey,how wa--Wonwoo are you okay? What's that on your cheek?" His mum stared at him worriedly while examining his face.

"Ohh,that...uhmm,it's nothing,I just fell in school and hurted myself,it's nothing bad...don't worry." Wonwoo said,offering a reasurring smile.

"Are you sure about that? It looks kinda bad..."

"Yes,mum,I'm 100% sure,I said don't worry." Wonwoo lightly chuckled and went to sit.

He didn't feel like eating.He felt sick just at the thought of food today.

"I'm gonna go rest for a while,I'm not feeling good." Wonwoo said on which his mother just nodded.He knew she would ask anything that came to her mind at that moment,but he quickly ran up the stairs and got in his room,closing the doors behind him.Just as he layed on his bed,the doors of his room flew open and in entered a furious Bohyuk.

"What's up with you?"

"You told me you would explain everything to me,but you didn't..." Bohyuk did seem a little less furious after he said that,but Wonwoo felt like he was just now being pushed down the cliff.He breathed out a long and deep sigh.

"Come in...And please close the door." Wonwoo's voice came out as a whisper,rather strange and soft,because usually his voice was deep and strong.Bohyuk sat across of him with his legs crossed.

"So..." Wonwoo started. "What did I even told you,again?"

"You told me that some people find a husband and that some people are like that,or some kind of like that,I don't even know."

"Oh..." Wonwoo paused,trying to think of the words he will tell to his brother.

"And don't tell now about all those homoual stuff.I know all of that.I just want to know why did you say that."

"Listen,Bohyuk.I know you are well aware of all those stuff.And I've been thinking all the day about how to put this in a nice way so you could understand me better.And I'm not even that sure if I want to tell you this.But I will need to say it sooner or later...So..."

"Just get to the point." Bohyuk was getting overly excited about what Wonwoo wanted to say,even though he didn't know what was it.

"I-..Imgay." Wonwoo mumbled.

"What did you say?I didn't hear you."

"I'm gay." Wonwoo raised his head up and looked at Bohyuk's eyes.Bohyuk's jaw dropped to the floor.There was a long silence between the two of them.

"Please say something,this is killing me."

"I need to think about all of this." Bohyuk said,getting out of the room.

Wonwoo felt a single tear drop down his cheek.This is exactly what he was afraid off.That his own brother would reject him for who he is.

For long,Wonwoo just sat at his bed,his knees hugged to his chest while his tears ran down his cheeks.He needed to talk with someone,anyone.He pulled out his phone from his back pocket,ready to call Junhui,but his finger stopped at the button.Maybe that isn't that good idea.Junhui still doesn't know about this whole situation,and it would be even worse if he found out.Wonwoo would rather tell all that to someone who didn't know him,maybe they would understand him better than someone who is so close to him.

That's when it hit him.Mingyu.

He slowly reached for his backpack,looking for the paper that got his number written on it.He quickly opened the paper and put the number in his phone.For a long time,his finger was roaming around the call button,but at the end he pressed it,putting a phone next to his ear.It rang for 4 times,until he heard a husky voice say.

"Hello?"

"Hi...it's Wonwoo.The guy from this morning."

"Oh,hey.How are you?"

"Uhmm...I don't know.That's why I called you.Can we talk?"

"Of course.You want to talk on the phone or?"

"I would rather talk face to face..."

"We can talk at my house,if you want.When do you want to meet?" Mingyu's voice was reassuring,making Wonwoo's feel at least a little bit better.

"Right now,if that's not the problem." Wonwoo replied,a bit unsure.

"No of course,it's not a problem.I'm always open to talking." Wonwoo knew Mingyu was smiling by the tone of his voice. "I'll give you my adress."

Mingyu quickly gave him his adress.

"Okay,I'll be there in a few minutes.Bye." Wonwoo hung up the phone not even letting the younger answer back.He didn't know what he was thinking or doing.But he knew he needed to tell someone all this,or else he would suffer like this always.

He decided to go with his bike.He realised Mingyu's house was just two blocks away from his,so it would be useless to go with a car.Just five minutes later,he was at Mingyu's house.He hesitantly rang the bell waiting for someone to open.

In his bad luck,the doors were opened by the older women.She wasn't that old,she looked around her 40 or maybe a little older.A little shorter than him with blue eyes.He was assuming that was his mum.

"Hi..uhm,I'm Wonwoo.Is Mingyu here?" Wonwoo's voice was shaky,but he still pulled out the words from his mouth.

"Yes,he's here.Come on in." Wonwoo was a bit surprised by the kind act of the older women,but he stepped in,leaving the women close the door.

The house was nice,like every other average house.What he saw by now,the house wasn't that big or that small.It was just the right house for a small family.

" Wait here,I'll call him now." The women reassured him,patting him on his shoulder and leaving to go find Mingyu.

Just a few seconds later,he was greeted by the tall boy he got the chance to meet in the morning.

"Hey,Wonwoo."

"Hey." Wonwoo said shyly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter