I'm scared

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The younger boy was woken up by the feeling of little kisses being pressed on his jawline.The kisses were so soft and warm that he didn't want to wake up at all.

"Babe..." A deep voice whispered in his ear,sending chills down his spine.The kisses continued,going lower and lower until it stopped for a bit and started again.It was like they were playing a game.The younger knew who it was,but decided to stay shut.Maybe Wonwoo would stop and let him sleep for a bit more.

But instead of what Mingyu expected,Wonwoo continued.

"Mingyu,wake up..." And another kiss.With all the whispering,Mingyu could get used to it.Being woken up like this.

"Mhhmm..." Mingyu whined,slowly opening his eyes.He thought he would be blinded by the light outside,but was surprised when he saw plain dark outside. "What time is it?" The taller mumbled,rubbing his eyes.

"6pm." Wonwoo said. "You need to wake up.You slept for over four hours."

"Really?Damn,I must be tired then." Mingyu said,pulling the older closer to him.Wonwoo just chuckled. "You know,I liked this way of waking up.I could get used to it."

"I only did it today,you can't possible already get used to it." The older chuckled.

"I get used to things very easily." Mingyu teasingly said.

"Now let me go,I need to go." Wonwoo somehow got his way our of Mingyu's embrace,even though it was very hard.The younger was stronger then the older and when you try to do something with a guy that's stonger than you,it's usually that the stronger one wins.But Wonwoo in some way won this time.

Wonwoo went straight into the kitchen to finish the coffee he made a while ago.Holding the,now cold cup of coffee in his hands,he leaned on the cupboard,waiting for Mingyu to come.It wasn't even two minutes after,and Mingyu walked in,with his hair all over the place,in his eyes,on his forehead,it looked like a nest.

"You already made coffee?For exactly how long have you been awake?" Mingyu asked,coming closer to the older and putting his arms around his waist.

"For about two hours." The shorter hesitantly said,looking down at his cup of coffee.

"Two hours?Did something happen?"

"No,no,don't worry.I was just overthinking so I couldn't sleep." Wonwoo smiled a little,but his smile soon fell.

"About what?"

"Just about things." Wonwoo shrugged.

"Things like what?You know you can tell me.I don't want us to have secrets between us." Mingyu carefully put a finger under Wonwoo's chin and lifted his head up to look into his eyes.

"Ahhh...." Wonwoo breathed out. "I've been thinking a lot about how my dad will react to me being gay and having a boyfriend.Because I know my dad very well and I know he's a big homophobe,and that's what I'm scared of the most.I don't want him to reject me or even worse,to do something to you.Because even though I know him ever since I was born,I'm still not aware of the things he might do to both of us." The older boy finally confessed.

"Baby,you don't need to worry about what he might do to me.The only thing that matters here is that we love eachother and we shouldn't care about anyone getting in our way.I don't know your father at all,but I'm sure he won't do anything that could bring your life or the life of anyone in your family in danger." Mingyu said,his right hand caressing the others side profile.

"I don't know,Mingyu...I'm not even sure if this all thing is right,am I even doing the right thing here.I don't even know how I will explain the whole thing to him."

"You are not sure about what thing?" Mingyu asked confused.

Hesitantly Wonwoo said "About us.There are a lot of weird things going around my head and I hate them.I just don't know anymore." Wonwoo shook his head,getting his eyes away from Mingyu's.

"Are you doubting our relationship?" The taller male pulled his arms away from the older boy,that didn't dare to even look into his eyes.

"No,I'm not saying that.I'm just saying that I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing in this moment.I would never say I'm doubting our relationship.I just feel like I shouldn't be doing this." Wonwoo finally took his eyes off of the cup and looked at Mingyu,who looked angry.

"We've been together for almost a month now and you are telling me this now?After all that we've done?You are telling me now that you shouldn't be doing this?" With his every word,Mingyu was getting more red.His voice was much stronger now,that it seemed like he was yelling,which he wasn't.Wonwoo just listened,because Mingyu was right.They went through so much together and for Wonwoo to tell him that now,wasn't right at all.

"Mingyu please calm down,let me explain." The older tried to calm him.

"There's nothing to explain.How do you want me to feel?To feel happy right now when you told me you weren't sure this is right?Because I can't do that Wonwoo." It looked like Mingyu tried to control his voice and anger,but somehow he did it.Wonwoo had so much emotions pilling up in his head and body,that eventually he broke down.

"Can you just listen to me for once?" The older semi yelled,tears burning in his eyes. "Can't you ing see that I'm scared?I'm scared of every little thing that might happen to me.I'm scared that my own dad won't accept me for the way I am and which I can't have a possible control over.Even though I don't look like I'm scared of a disgusting guy named Donghyun,it's all just a mask.That boy has been making my life the worst ever since I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter