Jealousy

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day after day it passed.It was already two months since the two males started dating.They became more and more closer every day that passed.A lot of things happened in those two months.

Without Wonwoo knowing,Mingyu dyed his hair blond.It was a big change for both males.The younger male looked very soft and cuddly with his brown hair that was falling on his forehead,but since he dyed it blond,his hair was more styled up that it was down,which Wonwoo missed.But since it looked good and after all hot on Mingyu,Wonwoo went with it.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol started dating a while back.Even though it was obvious from the same beginning,they didn't want to say anything to anyone until it was official.

Jihoon got a job at one of the most famous producing companies in Seoul,which was kinda tiring.Because even though he only worked half of the working time,he still had school.But he was in his last year which was good.

And one of things Wonwoo hated the most that happened in that time was called Soojin.Soojin was a girl,better said a transfer student from America who came in Wonwoo's school to stay for a few months.She had long brown a slightly wavy hair at the end,with big brown eyes.Her lips were always pressed in a thin line,making it look like she never smiled.A short,skinny girl which was the same age as Mingyu.

And why did Wonwoo hate her,you ask.Well,because she was walking around Mingyu like a wolf around his prey.Wherever the two males went,she followed them in the same exact spot.It annoyed Wonwoo,the same with Mingyu.They couldn't have any private time for themselves when the girl was going around them all the time.Yes,sure,she was a transfer student and she needed someone to guide her around the school,Wonwoo understood that at the beginning.But when he saw her flirting with Mingyu,Wonwoo's blood boiled.He couldn't stand it.And it couldn't stop.

That third weekend of the month november,the whole group decided to hang out for a bit at Mingyu's "private" house,as he liked to call it.And of course,Soojin also went with them.At first,she wasn't even invited and it was only boys night,but she was the first one to say yes.It seems like Wonwoo will need to keep up with her once again.

"Finally we have some alone time." Wonwoo said lightly putting his arms around Mingyu's neck,while they were in the kitchen,trying to serve some snacks before the others come.Well at least they were trying.

"Ever since Soojin came,I couldn't even kiss you or anything in school." Mingyu sighed,looking at the older boy.

"Yeah,I know." Wonwoo said. "But lets not talk about her now.Just kiss me before they come." Mingyu just smiled and gladly pressed his lips on Wonwoo's.It didn't took even a second before their lips started moving.As they were kissing,a door bell went off.Dissapointed,they pulled away.

"We will continue when they go home." Mingyu winked on which Wonwoo giggled.

Yelling was heared from the front door,followed with a bunch of voices yelling "Hi Wonwoo!" on which Wonwoo greeted them back.

Once Wonwoo was inside the living room,the guys were all over the room,on the couches,one of them already near the video player,finding games to play,the others laying on the couch.The only 'normal' ones were Junhui,Minghao and Soojin.

While one side of the group consisting of Mingyu,Jihoon,Seungcheol,Minghao,Chan and Jisoo alongside with Soojin were playing video games,which Wonwoo didn't know,since he wasn't that into video games,the other side was sitting on the end of the living room,just talking.

Well,it seemed like they were all talking.They did.Everyone except Wonwoo.Wonwoo's arms were crossed on his chest,face blank.His eyes didn't leave the spot where Mingyu sat,with Soojin by his side,like a koala.It just needed for her to hang herself around him.They were sitting way too close to eachother,which made Wonwoo's blood boil.

"What's up with you,Wonwoo?" A voice made him shake from his thoughts.The eyes that were just a second before on Mingyu,were directed to the voice,Hansol.

"It's nothing." Wonwoo said in a tiny voice,shaking his head.

"It's her,right?" Junhui's voice was heard.Wonwoo just lowered his head,looking down at his lap.Junhui was the one who could understand Wonwoo the best from the group,because as first they were the closest.Wonwoo was a boy of just a few words,but somehow Junhui understood his mind,his heart and brain. "I don't like her either." Junhui continued on which Wonwoo got his head up.

"It's not that I don't like her.She is nice...it's just..." Wonwoo stopped to think.

"She's way too clingy towards Mingyu." Jeonghan continued for him.

"Yes,that.Ever since she came,me and Mingyu didn't have a one minute alone in school to even talk nor to do anything else.She's always with us.She's flirting with him and it annoys me.Sometimes I just want to pull her hair and just,ugh." Wonwoo's blood was boiling,just by saying it. "Do you even see how close she is to him?" Wonwoo said glaring at them,his eyes almost burning holes in Soojin's back.

"Go make her jealous.Show her whose Mingyu is." Seungkwan said,the others nodding with him.

"And how do I do that?" The older boy said,leaning his elbows on his legs.

"Kiss him,do whatever you want.You know what to do." Junhui smirked at him.Wonwoo just nodded,standing up.

He was lucky that the other side of the group paused the game,since one of them won,but Wonwoo didn't mind who.He only had one thing to do.

"Baby..." Wonwoo whispered,sitting right beside Mingyu,intertwining one of their hands and putting them on Mingyu's thigh,so it was seen by Soojin.

"Is something wrong?" The younger boy look at the shorter one who was snuggled into his side.

"Nothing wrong,I just want a kiss." Wonwoo smiled big,making Mingyu giggle and shake his head for a bit.The youngers finger was placed under Wonwoo's chin bringing him closer forward and closing the distance between.Their eyes were closed,but Wonwoo almost felt Soojin looking at them.Since Wonwoo was the one who wanted to spice everything up,his hand went up to Mingyu's neck,playing with the hair on the back of his head.Mingyu smiled in the kiss.It was good that they were seated in the corner,in other circumstances,they would be seen by everyone,especially Chan.Wonwoo pulled away once he felt like it was enough to make Soojin know what message Wonwoo wanted to say.

"Thank you,handsome." Wonwoo said,leaving a quick peck on Mingyu's jawline.Mingyu just smiled.

"Let's play." Seungcheol shouted.Mingyu left Wonwoo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter