Blame

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're already up?" Wonwoo was startled by someones voice behind him,as he was doing himself coffee.He turned around,facing Mingyu's mother.

"Good morning.And yes,I couldn't sleep.Also I need to go back home for my stuff." Wonwoo said,sitting down on the chair,holding the hot cup of coffee tightly in his hand. "Do you want some coffee?" Wonwoo asked,slowly getting up from his seat,but was immediately stopped by Mingyu's mum.

"No,no,it's okay,I don't drink coffee.Just sit down,let's have a talk." The older women sat across of Wonwoo,eyeing Woonwoo's face. "If you don't mind me asking,what happened in your house?"

Wonwoo's grip on the cup suddenly increased,almost burning his hands.He tried his best to hide the anger on his face,especially in his voice while he talked.

"My dad found out about mine and Mingyu's relationship,and let's just say it didn't go well." The young boy explained in the most words he wanted to say.He hoped Mingyu's mum would catch up on him.

"What do you mean not well?He didn't kick you out of the house,did he?" The older women looked at him,her eyes full of concern.

"Yes,he did." Wonwoo slightly nodded,one of his hands making a fist.

"Oh god...What kind of human is that?" Mingyu's mother said,a slight worry in her voice.

"I'm sorry,but can we please change the subject?I don't want to talk about it now.I just want it all to finish quickly." Wonwoo rushingly said,trying to sound not so disrespectful towards the lady in front of him.

"Yes,of course,I understand you.I just wanted to say that you are welcomed here any time." The lady smiled. "But anyways,I see you and Mingyu are getting very good together." An instant smile covered the olders lips.He tried covering it by drinking the coffee,but it could be seen in his eyes.

"Yes,we do.He's great." The older simply said,a smile not going off of his face.

"I see that." The lady chuckled,her eyes glistering. "How long have you two been together?"

"For two months now." Wonwoo nodded,his lips in a tight line.

"I saw a quite big change in him.He started to go out less,because he was every saturday and friday out on the party.He started to smile more often,there are rare times when he doesn't smile these days.And most importantly,he stopped having the nightmares he had all this time." The lady finished.She looked down at her hands,her smile fading from her face.

"Nightmares?" Wonwoo's eyebrows furrowed.

"He didn't tell you about the nightmares?" She asked,looking surprised at Wonwoo.Wonwoo just shook his head. "I don't know if I should tell you about this,because Mingyu gets very mad when I tell someone about them.But since you will be living with him for a while,it's better to know.He started getting nightmares after a car accident we had when he was 7.I was pregnant at that time,with his brother.He was so excited for him,even more than for his sister.It was around 10 pm when we were coming back from his grandmom's house.My husband didn't see the car coming in the same way as him and we crashed.The ones with the most injuries were Mingyu and my husband since they were on that side where the car hit.Mingyu hit one side of his head,and he needed surgery,but fortunately it healed.What hit him the most was that I lost the baby,which he wanted.He was left with nightmares of the accident.They started off with something minor,only him talking in his sleep,until they got onto the level where he started sweating and yelling." She stopped.Wonwoo was left shocked,having no words to speak.Because Mingyu was always so cheerful and happy around him,but he never thought that was something that could be happening in his head and mind.

"We took him to every good doctor that we could find,they really tried everything,but nothing could help.They continued,and they are still going." She continued.

"He never told me about that."

"I think he's still afraid to talk about it.Just give him some time,he will open up to you.I have the feeling that he trusts you,but he still needs to find the courage to tell you." Him mother explained on which Wonwoo just nodded along.

"What should I do if he gets them while I'm with him?" Wonwoo's eyes flew to Mingyu's mum.

"The most important part is that you wake him up as soon as possible.If you don't wake him up he will start having them even worse.It's complicated to explain,but once you see it,you will understand.And just be with him.Don't leave him.It seems like you're the only one that can calm him down." She explained directing a wide smile to Wonwoo.

"Thank you for telling me.It means a lot." He smiled.

At that moment,a tall figure walked in,walking straight to Wonwoo.

"Morning,babe." He leaned in and left a kiss on Wonwoo's lips,before turning around and greeting his mum. "Morning mum."

"Ahh,you two are so cute." The older women excitedly said,a wide smile spread on her face.Mingyu just gave her side eyes while Wonwoo smiled.

"You ready?" Wonwoo said,directed towards Mingyu.

"I just need a jacket and we can go." Mingyu said,running out of the room and into the hall to find his j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter