Apology

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was a school day.Wonwoo didn't want to go,because he still felt uneasy and weak from the past two days that he had his mind on other things.He was the whole two days at home,not even trying to get out of the house.Mingyu somehow made him go that day.

Wonwoo was sitting at the back of the classroom,fidling with his pencil.He didn't have will to do anything.His mind was located on other things.He stared at one spot on the wall.Even though it was philosophy and he knew he needed to concentrate,right at that moment the wall was more interesting.His eyes quickly darted to the small clock on the wall which showed '9:05'.He sighed loudly,which the teacher probably heard since she glared at him for a few seconds before going back to her work.

A sudden knock on the door,made him turn his head towards it.Throught the doors peaked the principal.

"I apologize for interupting the class,but could I have Jeon Wonwoo for a few minutes?" She asked.

"Yes,sure." The teacher gave away a smile,directing towards Wonwoo.Wonwoo slowly got up fron his seat,instantly picking up everyones stares as he walked his way out of the classroom.

The principal took him to her office,for the second time in two weeks.Once they walked in,in the office were already Wonwoo's mum along with Mingyu and his mum.Wonwoo was confused as to what the principal wanted to talk about with all of them.

Wonwoo looked at his mum,giving her a wide smile before turning his gaze slightly to Mingyu.Mingyu looked as surprised and confused as Wonwoo.

"I hope you know why I called you here." All four of them looked curiously at the women talking to them.They in fact didn't know what the principal was talking about.

"Well,as I see you don't.Well,as you know,in this school it strictly says that the limit for leaving out from class is 5 days,and more if the parents have a reason why they left out.Well,your sons left out for 4 days now.And nobody said anything about it." The two males lowered down their heads,looking anywhere but their mothers.

The two moms looked at eachother,surprised as never.

"We are really sorry,but we really didn't know about this." They said in unison.

"Then would you two care to explain." The principal turned her attention towards Mingyu and Wonwoo,their heads snapping up.They took a quick glance at eachother before Mingyu spoke.

"Well,the first two times,we had some private things to do,and the two days before today,Wonwoo wasn't feeling good,so I needed to take care of him." Mingyu admitted,not saying any more details,because that wasn't the principals bussiness.

"And doesn't Wonwoo have his own mother?" The principal asked,now sitting on her chair,crossing her legs.

"He does,but at this moment he isn't at his house.And he probably won't be for a while." Wonwoo's mum butted in,while Wonwoo just looked at the floor.Mingyu's hand touched Wonwoo's and slowly interlaced their fingers.

"And why is that?" This principal in Wonwoo's opinion was a little too noisy.

"I'm sorry,but I don't think that's something that is your bussiness.It's a private thing." Haeun continued.

"Okay,if you don't want to say it." The principal just shook her head. "But Mingyu and Wonwoo are in a big trouble right now,not only because of leaving out,but also from the thing that happened a few days ago."

"What thing?" Once again the both mothers said in unison,not knowing what the lady was talking about.

"She saw us kissing in the hall of the school during lunch when nobody was in the school.I got detention every day after school for two weeks,and Mingyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter