Complications

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are what?" Seungcheol stared at the other boy with his eyes wide open,his hands placed anywhere except on Jeonghan.Jeonghan didn't dare to take his eyes off of the floor,tears falling down as he speaked the words that left such a shock on Seungcheol.

The thing that Seungcheol did next left Jeonghan in disbelief,more that just shock.He started laughing.It wasn't chuckling or any kind of laughing that couldn't cause any harm.It was a heart felt laughing.Jeonghan could swear there where even tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Stop kidding me,Jeonghan.On what are you?" The older boy said through his laugh,one of his hands holding his stomach.

"You think this is a joke? Why the would I joke about those kinds of stuff?" Jeonghan semi yelled,disbelief evident on his face.

"Because we both know that men can't get pregnant even if they want too."

"Stop ing laughing,there is nothing to laugh about at this moment." Jeonghan yelled,shutting the older boy in front of him. "Do you want a proof? I will give it to you." Jeonghan stood up,and went to the drawer right next to his bed,pulling out a pregnancy test. "Here." Harshly he gave it to Seungcheol.

It took Seungcheol a good three minutes until he finally got the idea what it meant.Two lines that in a second changed his life.Two lines that will take his life in the whole new direction.

"You...You are pregnant?" Seungcheol whispered,gulping down.Jeonghan just laughed bitterly under his breath,just now seeing how strong their relationship really was.It was strong as nothing.Because Seungcheol couldn't even trust him before seeing the test.

A room suddenly dropped into a dead silence.None of them dared to speak a word,not even a syllabyl.Jeonghan stopped his tears once he realised there was no turning back.It was all done now.He was now waiting for Seungcheol to make his own decision.

"When did this happen?" The older boy asked,looking non stop at the test in his hands,still not understanding how could this situation happen.

"Two months ago.On that party at your house." Seungcheol's mind was going crazy at that moment.He totally forgot that day.He was drunk as hell and he absolutelly forgot to use protectiong.What was on his mind at that moment?He tried to mentally slap himself at that moment,so he could put that in his head for the next time.

Once again,silence.A dead,dark silence.

"How do you know I'm the father?" A dead serious Seungcheol asked,looking straight to Jeonghan,standing up from the floor.

"Are you ing serious now?" Jeonghan couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Yes,I am.How do I know you didn't go sleep with someone else the days after the party because I know very well that we haven't been dating at that time.I have no idea what you might have done those times."

"Do you really think I would do that? Do you think I sleep around with every ing person that crosses my way? What kind of person do you think I am?" Jeonghan wasn't aware of the words leaving his mouth and even the tears that were just about to slip from his eyes.

"Because I for sure don't want to take care of someone elses baby,when it isn't even mines." Seungcheol yelled back. "What the ,who even said I wanted a baby." Seungcheol yelled out.

"And you think I wanted a ing baby? All I ever wanted is to have a simple relationship,I never wanted a baby or any kind of responsabilities to go with it.Because I knew that I couldn't get pregnant.And you see where that led me?" Jeonghan yelled,not leaving anything in himself. "But I guess there isn't going back." The last part went into silence.

"Get an abortion." Seungcheol said,completely calm.At that moment,Jeonghan thought his blood came all the way to his head.

"Are you on your right mind?"

"Yes,I am.I don't want a baby,you don't want a baby,so just get rid of it.That way we won't have responsabilities with it." The older said,stepping closer to Jeonghan.He tried to hold the youngers hands,but Jeonghan quickly pulled them away.

"To get 'rid' of it? I really thought I knew you better than this.You are asking me to kill a baby that wasn't even born.Do you even know how sick that is? To kill an innocent child that isn't nobodys blame.Are you for real,Seungcheol?" Jeonghan looked at the boy that was just a few inches taller than him with pure disgust written on his face.His ears couldn't take this anymore.He needed to go.

"We are too young to have a baby.Understand me Jeonghan.I don't want a child."

"And I don't want an abortion." Jeonghan strongly said.

"Okay then.No abortion.Then we are over." Seungcheol said,getting mader than ever.Jeonghan could feel tears running down his cheeks.He tried to stop Seungcheol,but the older just brushed his hand off of his. "Don't try calling me or looking for me." With the last words,Seungcheol left the room and Jeonghan's house.

Jeonghan just sat down,hugging his knees to his chest,crying in his hands.

ย 

๐Ÿ”ท

ย 

Wonwoo and Mingyu just pulled in front of Mingyu's house.

"You know,we should redecorate a bedroom since I'm living here now.We need more space for my stuff and we d-..." Wonwoo tried saying,finding his keys in the pocket of his jeans,but it seemed like they just went missing.

"Wait,you are continuing on liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter