Double date pt.1

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu was never keen of double dates.He was once forced to go on it with his ex.It didn't go well,since he got home with a wine stained shirt because he accidentally ran into a girl while going out.To make it worse,the person he was with,spent more time with the other couple than with Mingyu,which was kinda annoying.Which led them to breaking up just a few days after the date.

But this time,Mingyu was sure that it will be much better.He will do anything to make Wonwoo comfortable on it.

As of Wonwoo,he was in his room getting ready for his date.He was surprised when Soojin asked him and Mingyu to go on a date with her and hers date,because after all she was the one who almost broke them apart.But on the other side,he was happy,because he might spend more time with Mingyu and maybe get to know Soojin a little better.Maybe she isn't that bad after all.

The young male exited his room,wearing a simple jeans and a navy blue loose shirt.He went downstairs,meeting Mingyu who already had his shoes on,wearing black jeans and a white shirt.

"Why did we agree on this again?" Mingyu whined,throwing himself on the couch.Wonwoo went to the hall,sitting down to put on his shoes.

"As first,correction,I was the one who agreed on this.And as second,I think we should get to know Soojin a little bit more.Maybe she isn't that bad after all." Wonwoo finished as he tied up his shoes and got up to got straight to Mingyu.Wonwoo streched out his arm for Mingyu to take it.Mingyu did take it,but he pulled Wonwoo down,so he was on top of Mingyu.

"We could've just stayed here and I would help you unpack the rest of the things." Mingyu still whined,pouting with his lips.

"Oh c'mon,we need some fun after all of this.With all these things happening for the past four days,I didn't have any fun at all.I need this,baby.To clear my mind." Wonwoo said.The younger had his arms wrapped around the olders waist,keeping his from falling down.

"And I can't say no to that." Mingyu smiled,his pout disapearing from his lips.

"Good boy." Wonwoo sheepishy said,before leaving a small peck on Mingyu's lips.

"Now let me go,it's already 5:30." Wonwoo quickly said,before getting up along with Mingyu.He put on his army green bomber jacket and left the house,while holding the youngers hand.

ย 

๐Ÿ”ท

ย 

Once they both came to the amusement park,Wonwoo's eyes were stuck on the rides.There were gyro drop,ferris wheel and other rides that put fear in Wonwoo's bones.It's not like he was afraid of the ride itself,he was just afraid of the heights.

It was quite loud in there.People screaming,yelling and some of them even puking in the nearest bushes because they either drank too much or they got dizzy from the ride they previous went on.

Without saying a word,they entered the park.Wonwoo's eyes took glances around it trying to find Soojin.But she was nowhere to be found.He was just about to text the girl when he felt a tap on his shoulder.He quickly turned around to find none other than Soojin.

"Hey." She shyly said,a wide smile spread across of her face.

"Hey,I was just about to text you." Wonwoo exclaimed ."But I see there's no need after all." He chuckled,sending the others to chuckle too.

"Anyways,this is my date for today.Wonwoo,Mingyu,this is..." Soojin tried to say.Both Wonwoo and Mingyu looked at the man beside her,their eyes widening in the process.

"Bohyuk?" Wonwoo and Mingyu said in unison,their eyes larger than two apples.

"Wonwoo,Mingyu?I didn't know you two are the other couple." Bohyuk said in surprise.

"You guys know eachother?" Soojin said confused as to where they knew eachother.

"He's my brother." The oldest boy said,his hand tightly holding Mingyus.

"Excuse us for a second." Mingyu whispered before pulling Wonwoo to the side.

"Why didn't you tell me your brother is her date?" Mingyu said,a bit of anger in his voice.

"I didn't know it was her.He only said he had a crush on some girl that's older than him and that he will ask her on a date,and she didn't say any names,as well as him." Wonwoo tried to explain looking anywhere but Mingyu's eyes.Mingyu took a deep breath,before exhaling. "Listen,we can go if you want,I know you still feel awkward around her even though she apologized.And especially when my brother is here.Don't think of this as if I'm forcing you into it." He could feel Mingyu taking deep breaths.Wonwoo caressed Mingyu's upper arm,steping closer to him.

"No,I said to myself that I want you to have fun and I promised it.We won't go back when we came all this way.I will try to have fun." Mingyu gave away a small toothy smile,making Wonwoo smile at him.

They got back to the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter