Date?

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited on 7th of July 2016

 

Wonwoo stared in disbelief at the people that were around him in that moment.They were all staring at him either with their eyebrows raised or with focused eyes.As much as he thought about what Jeonghan just told him,he couldn't think of anyone who would tell them such a big secret he was keeping.The only three persons that knew about that were his brother,Mingyu and Junhui.As he knew,Junhui would never tell the others because he told Wonwoo he wouldn't,and they don't know Mingyu so he's out.The only one who could tell them was his own brother.

Wonwoo was nerveous as never in his life so far.He could feel little drops of sweat slowly forming on his forehead as the stares of the others burned holes into him.He swallowed big before asking.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"We saw you kissing a guy today before school." Seungkwan softly said,so the people around him wouldn't hear.But how? Wonwoo looked around them before he kissed him,and he didn't see the others.

"Guys,I can explain,just please sit down." Wonwoo said on which they all obeyed.

"Of course you'll explain,we want to hear everything."

"Okay...As first,yes,I am gay.And I was for the past 4 years." Wonwoo hesitantly said,afraid of his own words and of course the reaction of the others.Wonwoo's eyes were slowly going from one member to another,examining their faces.Jeonghan,Jisoo,Chan and Seungkwan had pretty the same expressions,shocked,with their eyes large and jaws wide open.Minghao in contrast,was happy.And Wonwoo didn't know why.Maybe because he was also gay so he was happy to see someone from his group of friends also is.

"But why didn't you tell us?We are your best friends,Wonwoo." Chan siad,looking at the older in the eyes.

"I wasn't ready for it.I was afraid of your reaction.The only people who know about my secret is that guy from today,Junhui and my brother."

"You knew about it and you didn't tell us!" Jisoo almost semi yelled at Junhui.

"Hey,don't blame him.I told him not to tell you guys.I was afraid and I still am.When I told my brother he didn't accept me at all,and we still don't talk.It's been a whole week,but he still haven't even said hi to me.That's what made me not tell you.I was scared of how you may react,so I decided to tell someone who didn't knew me so well,and the only person was that guy from this morning.And he was the only one who understood me,unlike everyone else." Wonwoo was on the verge or crying,but held back his tears from falling.Wonwoo's head fell down,avoiding the gaze of his friends around him.

"Listen,Wonwoo..." Wonwoo felt two hands on his own.He slowly raised his head up to find Jeonghan's hands on his own,and Jeonghan looking at him with a small smile on his lips. "We will always be here for you,even if you like girls,boys or both,we don't want to judge anyone.That's what friends are here for.We will still love you no matter what." Jeonghan was looking at the younger with loving eyes.He was actually acting like the mum of all the group of boys,always caring about the others and always watching on what the others are doing.And that's what Wonwoo liked about him.

"Thank you,guys,for everything.I have such a good friends." Wonwoo smiled at the others.

"Now,talk to us about his guy from this morning,we want to hear everything." Minghao said,sitting on Junhui's lap,giving his boyfriend a little kiss on the cheek.Wonwoo could feel his cheeks heating once again as he started.

He explained everything to them,from the first time the two males met to this morning.The others were looking at him with curiosity,but would smile every time Wonwoo's cheeks would shine a bright red when he mentioned every moments the two had,especially the kissing parts.

"So you two are still friends?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yes we are,but we sometimes do things that couples would do.Not all the times of course."

"So friends with benefits?"

"Exactly." Wonwoo said.

"I'm really happy for you." Jisoo said,with a smile on his face.

"Thank you." Just as Wonwoo said that,the bell rang indicating that they need to go in the classrooms.

Wonwoo was alone,slowly walking towards room 30 where he had english the next period,but all of a sudden he was stopped by his english teacher Mrs.Baek and of course Kim Mingyu.

"Wonwoo,can you come here for a bit?" Mrs.Baek asked,and Wonwoo came to them both.

"What happened?"

"Wonwoo...Junhui found out your mum ended up in hospital." Wonwoo just froze,almost dropping the books he was holding in his arms.

"What?"

"Yes,she went unconcious and she was rushed to the hospital,but she's fine now."

"Can I go see her?" were the only words Wonwoo could get out of himself.

"Yes of course,that's why Mingyu is here.He offered himself to take you." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu who just send him a small reasurring smile.

"C'mon then." Wonwoo quickly started running towards the exit doors of his school,leaving Mingyu running behind him.

"Wait,Wonwoo!" Mingyu yelled.Wonwoo stopped in his tracks,turning himself towards the younger.

"Mingyu,my mum is in hospital,we need to hurry." Wonwoo's eyes were full of tears.

"Hey,hey,don't cry.Listen,your mum is fine,she isn't in hospital."

"What do you mean?" Mingyu was with one hand holding the others hand and with the other he was wiping the tears that accidentally slipped out of the olders eyes.

"I made that up so I can take you somewhere." Mingyu said on which the older backed away.

"Mingyu those aren't stuff to joke about." Wonwoo shook his head.

"I know and I wasn't joking about it.I knew you wouldn't have time this weekend and I just needed to do some things.Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad,you just can't tell those kinds of stuff to other people,Mingyu."

"I'm sorry.I won't do it again."

"But we're just skipping school,they will kill me if they find out."

"They won't,don't worry that much.Now,c'mon I'm taking you somewhere." Without hesitation,Mingyu took Wonwoo's hand intertwining their fingers together,something the younger never did and it made Wonwoo blush as he was looking at their hands.

"What are we doing in front of the cinema?" Wonwoo asked,now that the two were standing in front of the doors of the biggest cinemas in the town.

"We are going on a date.Kinda." Wonwoo stood there surprised as to the fact that younger planned the date in the middle of their school day,and not to mention the fact that he took him out of the school for a date.

"A date?Since when are we going on dates?" Wonwoo smiled cheekily at him.

"Since today."

"And out of all the places,you picked the cinema.The most cliche date ever."

"Hey,don't be like that.I have plenty more planned for the both of us." Mingyu smirked,and got the two males into the hall of the cinema.

"Pick a movie,it's on you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter