Flirt

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rise and shine,beautiful." A soft voice whispered in Wonwoo's ear,making him wake up instantly.With his eyes still closed,Wonwoo just turned around,cuddling into the person laying beside him.

"It's too early,let me sleep for a five more minutes." The older whined,yawning for a little.

"You said that 20 minutes ago.Get up,we'll be late again." Mingyu loved to see Wonwoo like that,because he never saw the older like he was at that moment.His messy hair all over his head,looking peaceful as never.

"I will get up,but first..." He opened his eyes largerly,before leaning up and leaving a peck on Mingyu's lips. "Now I'm awake.Now let's go,lazy." He stormed off to a bathroom,Mingyu following him close behind.

"You're calling me lazy when you were the one that didn't want to get up on time."

"Yes,because you waited for me to wake up and go take a shower and you could've done it long time before." Wonwoo said already in the bathroom.

"Even if I did take a shower before,I would still take another one with you.Because I love it." Mingyu said,coming closer to Wonwoo.

"You're a ert." Wonwoo chuckled for just a bit,touching the tip of Mingyu's nose.

"Correction,I am not a ert,I just love taking showers with you." Mingyu confessed.

At first Wonwoo didn't want to take a shower with the younger,but somehow at the end he gave in.They hurriedly took the shower which lasted for less than 15 minutes because they were in a hurry,and got changed into something that they first found in their closet.

Their feet led them out of the house out on the cold.There was a cold breeze blowing,making them shiwer from the cold.Mingyu did notice that the older next to him was shiwering,and he knew he needed to do something to make him warmer.But the only idea that he had was to give him his jacket.But if he did that he would freeze himself to death.

"Are you cold?" Mingyu said.Wonwoo just looked at him,his nose and cheeks redder than a tomato.

"A little bit,yeah." Wonnwoo stuttered,his voice almost breaking at the end.As soon as he said that,Mingyu threw one of his hands around the olders waist,hugging him closer to him.They continued to walk like that.Sure it was a little impossible,but they somehow did it.

They were in front of the school in a span of 20 minutes,longer than they took every other day.They gave eachother a quick kiss,before they separated their ways,because they were almost late for the class.Wonwoo got just two minutes before it rang for the start.

He walked in the class out of the breath,and rapidly went to his seat.

The class soon started.The good thing was that he could relax just for a bit because they were having a class presentation held by some guy that Wonwoo never heard of.The only thing he knew is that he was some kind of psihologist or something like that.

A tall,brown haired male walked in the room,holding a bunch of books and notebooks in his hands,but Wonwoo didn't know if he was just trying to look professional or if he was really like that.He quickly the presentation.On the big white wall was written 'uality' with big black letters.

"Okay,so today we are going to talk about uality.Most of you,probably everyone,know about this matter.I mean,everyone has their own uality,some of you may be straight,someone of you may be homoual,or maybe aual." He talked.Until he was interupted by a voice coming from the other side of the class.Wonwoo turned his head towards it,to find none other than Donghyun.The older didn't know why he was there since he wasn't going to the same class as him.

"I think our Wonwoo could explain this quite well." His smug voice holding no emotions at all,speaked.All eyes were in a second on him,either smirking or just laughing at Wonwoo.Wonwoo just looked at him with eyes full of pity.

"Why is that so?" The man asked,crossing his arms on his chest.

"Yes,tell him,Wonwoo.Go on." He said disgustingly,that it made Wonwoo almost throw up.

"What do you want to hear?That I'm gay or what?There I said it,I'm gay and I don't care.I was still able to find a boyfriend before you found yourself a girlfriend." Wonwoo smiled just for a bit,before looking back to the man in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter