When everything goes wrong

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bohyuk was by Wonwoo's side that monday morning while they were walking to school.It was extremly warm that day,it felt like summer,which made Wonwoo's mood at least a bit better.

"So,how are you and Mingyu?" Bohyuk suddenly asked,kicking the leaves that fell in front of his legs.

"Uhm...we're great...I guess." Wonwoo chuckled,surprised by the question asked by the only person that felt awkward around them. "Why suddenly a question like that?"

"Is it forbidden to ask your own brother about his relationship?"

"No it's not,but that's not you." The older of the two boys giggled,like it was obvious. "Spill it,what do you want."

"Why do you think I want something?I just want to ask you about your relationship."

"Bohyuk,I've known you for 16 years,I know when you want something." Wonwoo put a hand on his brothers shoulder.

"It's just...where did he take you on a date?" The boy breathed out,his head hung low.

"We were on three dates by now.But I don't see why the location is so important right now." Wonwoo looked at him with a curious face.

"Okay,if you want to know,there's this girl that I like in school.Yes I know she's older than me,but she's so pretty.And I want to ask her out,but I don't know where.So maybe I get some ideas if I ask you about it." The younger boy smiled during the whole sentence,a little blush covering his cheeks.

"Ohhh,look who's blushing." Wonwoo teased,but once the shorter gave him a gaze that's could kill him,he stopped. "But,since you asked so nicely.We went to a towns festival,even though it wasn't exactly a date,and to cinema and then to the library.Also we went to a party together,but I wouldn't recommend that to you."

"Who even goes on a date to a library?You two are old fashioned." Bohyuk argued.

"Listen,kiddo,we went there because I wanted to go there and it's not old fashioned.You don't know anything about dates.So shut up." They continued walking,until they were in front of a school.

"Let me give you an advice.Dating is great,but please don't rush into it.You are still young,you have time." Wonwoo said.The younger boy just nodded and walked away.

Wonwoo took his time to go to the place where him and Mingyu decided to meet that day.Since there was still kinda dark,even though the sun was already half out,he thought maybe it's not the time.

Once his eyes landed on a tall figure with messy blond hair leaning against one of the schools walls,a small smile creeped on his face.

"Here I am." The older instantly wrapped his arms around the youngers neck,carefully placing a kiss on his lips.

"Where's your phone?I called you because we agreed to meet here at 7:30 and now it's 7:45." Wonwoo's hands repeatedly looked around his pockets and bag in hope to find his phone,but nothing.

"I left it at home." His eyes enlarged,starting to panic.

"Babe,don't panic,it's just a phone."

"I left it in the kitchen,and my dad is home.My lockscreen is our picture,the one that we took the other day.He will see it." Wonwoo's heart started racing rapidly,his pulse increasing.He knew his dad would kill him if he even seeses the picture,even more if he finds out about them.Wonwoo knew he needed to tell his dad about it,but somehow he always gave up from it.

"I'm sure he won't.Won,calm down.It' okay." Mingyu whispered soothing words,rubbing Wonwoo's hands in his.But Wonwoo couldn't calm down,even if the younger tried anything to do.

"Okay.I'll try to calm down." Mingyu smiled at the shorter,placing a kiss on his forehead.But Wonwoo wasn't calm nor he will try to stay calm.Because now when he's in school,his dad might be finding anything possible to discover who the person that was calling was or the person on the picture was.Only if he saw a call or the picture.The whole day Wonwoo was saying little prayers in his head.

 

♦️

 

In Jeon's house Wonwoo's dad was making breakfast.Well,at least he was trying,because of the constant ringing of the phone that was placed on the end of the table.Just by looking at it,he knew it was Wonwoo's phone.It rang 4 times in a row,getting the man annoyed.He carefully took the phone in his hands,looking at the callers ID.The ID didn't have any picture for it,but the name was typed in caps and it said: Baby Gyu ♥♥

At first he wanted to answer the call,to find out who this 'Gyu' is.But Wonwoo's dad wasn't that type of man,to interupt his own sons privacy,so he soon gave up from it.The phone finally stopped ringing,easing the nerves of the man.The conta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter