Library pt.1

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the annoying phone woke Wonwoo from his dreams the next monday morning.He quickly took the phone,still half asleep and answered it.

"Hello?" His deep morning voice said.

"Good morning baby." The voice on the other side made him smile instantly.He rubbed his eyes and streched.

"Good morning.Why are you calling this early?"

"I have two reasons.First I wanted to be the first to hear you this early.Second it's time for school.Now that we are on school,I thought about missing it today.Just you and me." Mingyu offered,with a small hesitation heard in his voice.

"Mingyu,you know my dad would kill me."

"I know,but just for today.Please?" Wonwoo could hear that puppy voice of Mingyu that made him even more cuter.

"Ugh I can't resist that cute voice of yours." Wonwoo gave in,not minding the consequences that it may bring with it.

"Great!" It could be heard a sound of Mingyu jumping up and down which made Wonwoo laugh a little.

"Come here in like and hour or so.There's no one home except of me and Bohyuk so you can just come in."

"Okay,bye see you." Mingyu said and hung up,Wonwoo doing the same.

With a hurry,Wonwoo got up and did his usual routine.He didn't mind taking a shower since he didn't have much time.He got out of his room all ready,wearing simple jeans and a black sweater.

"Bohyuk!" The boy called running in his brothers room. "Get up.You only have 15 minutes to get ready."

"Oh ." Bohyuk immediately got up,making Wonwoo run out of the room and in the kitchen.

Wonwoo didn't know what Mingyu planned for them.Knowing Mingyu it could be anything.The last time they went on a date during school which Wonwoo suspected would happen today.The thing the older boy was scared the most was his dad.His mother wasn't that strict,but when it comes to his dad it was a totally different theme.

Wonwoo could hear running up the stairs,but he didn't pay much attention to it.He knew Bohyuk would always get up just a few minutes before the school starts.It did annoy Wonwoo a little sometimes,just because he would always get in trouble in school because of him.

"Okay,I'm ready." Bohyuk said,out of breath.

"Oh,you are early today." The older one joked,reaching to grab the milk from the fridge.

"Hahaha." Bohyuk sarcastically noted. "Anyways,why aren't you getting ready?"

"Oh,I'm not going to school." He drank the milk that was now poured in his glass,leaning on the cupboard. "Me and Mingyu are skipping today.He will be here any minute."

"Haven't you two skipped the other day too?"

"Yes we did.And we are doing it again." In that moment,the front door opened and closed.

"Hello everyone." A small deep voice called all the way to the kitchen and Wonwoo was face to face with Mingyu.Wonwoo immediately smiled,Mingyu doing the same.

"Look at that.I will just leave you two.I don't want to see anymore of your love affections." Bohyuk waved and exited the room without any hesitation.

Mingyu didn't leave a second behind and slowly walked to Wonwoo,trying to give him a kiss.In his surprise he was welcomed with Wonwoo's cheek.

"What was that for?"

"You won't get a kiss before you tell me what does that little mind of yours having planned?" The older of the two pointed a finger to Mingyu's forehead.

"Nothing.I just want to take you anywhere you want today." Mingyu rested both of his hands on Wonwoo's hips.Wonwoo face instantly lit up,the joy that Mingyu probably never have seen on the other.

"Anywhere I want?"

"Yes.You just say a place and I'll take you there." Mingyu smiled,his white,a little crooked teeth being white as snow. "Tell me something that you love the most,beside me of course." Mingyu joked.

"Library.You know I love books the most." Wonwoo jumped a little.

"Library it is then.Can I now get a kiss?" The taller teased.Wonwoo on that just laughed and slowly but carefully kissed the younger,pressing their bodies together.It wasn't a five seconds after when Mingyu pulled away,with a smile plastered on his face.

"Let's go." He took Wonwoo's hand and pulled him out of the house,Wonwoo paying attention to lock the door.

The ride to the nearest library wasn't that short.The town where they were in didn't have a library,so they needed to go to the other city.But Wonwoo couldn't say that it was that long,since it only took them about half an hour.

Once they got there,Mingyu took Wonwoo's hand intertwining their fingers.The library was way bigger than Wonwoo expected it to be.He was never here,neither was Mingyu.

The building was so tall that even if you put 10 Mingyu's on top of eachother,you would still need a few of them t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter