I missed you...

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been exactly two weeks since Mingyu last saw Wonwoo.The last time the two males saw eachother was at his dads funeral.Wonwoo spent the whole day crying,locked in his room,trying not to see anyone.The only person he did want to see was Mingyu.

The main reason why they didn't see eachother was because of Wonwoo.The day of the funeral,Wonwoo asked Mingyu to not see eachother for a few days just until the whole situation in the house calms down.At first Mingyu was confused of why is he pushing him away in the moment when he needed him the most.But with a heavy heart he accepted it.

Days turned into weeks.Mingyu continued going to school.He did notice that Wonwoo wasn't going for the whole two weeks.Of course he did notice because the whole school already started to talk about it.At his every step,people would either stare at him,whispering to eachother,or stop him to ask where Wonwoo was.To respect Wonwoo's privacy,he just shrugged,not wanting to talk about it,until Wonwoo says it himself.

He tried to look good,but inside he was suffering,miserable.No matter how much he tried to hide it,he missed it.He missed having him in his arms,he missed his familiar scent,he missed how big he would smile everytime he was with the younger,but most of all,he missed him.All of him.

He didn't sit with the rest of his group every lunch time.He sat at the other side of the cantine,all by himself.Seokmin once talked to him,but just saying what he already knew.That he looked miserable.He couldn't concentrate at all,his mind was on other things.The only good thing about the whole situation was that he somehow achived on eating.It was because his mum forced him to do it,if it wasn't for her he would starve himself.

ย 

๐Ÿ”ท

ย 

ย 

Mingyu was just on his way out of the house to go buy some groceries that sunday morning.He turned the knob and was with one leg already out,when he saw someone standing outside.He lifted up his head to see Wonwoo.He had his hand up probably because he wanted to knock.The older boy looked straight to Mingyu,lowering his hand down.

Wonwoo looked worser than ever.A deep dark circles under his eyes indicated that he probably didn't sleep for a few days straight.He became even more thiner,his arms looked like two sticks and Mingyu didn't even want to talk about his waist.His hair grew out a lot,almost falling in his eyes.His face became smaller,as Mingyu thought because of not eating.

"Mingyu..." A weak voice of Wonwoo said,a couple of tears pooling in his eyes.

"Baby..." Without anyone stopping him he wrapped his arms around Wonwoo's even tinier figure.He could hear Wonwoo sobbing in his chest,tears slowly wetting his shirt.

"I can't do this anymore." His voice broke apart at the last part of the sentance.Mingyu didn't say anything,he just stood there holding him in his arms.His hand went up and down Wonwoo's back,in a soothing way.

"Come." Mingyu whispered against Wonwoo's hair,pulling him inside of the house.On their way upstairs,Mingyu's mother saw them from the kitchen.Mingyu just looked at her,mouthing to her to go pick up the groceries from the store.She just looked at both of them sadly and nodded.

Mingyu led the older straight to his room,helping him to sit down.Wonwoo stopped crying by that time,you could only hear his faint sobs.

"It's all my fault." Wonwoo's head was hung low,looking at the hands in his lap. "For everything." The older said once he was completely calmed down.

"It's nothing your fault.Wonwoo,don't say that." The younger took both of Wonwoo's hands,rubbing little circles on the back of them.

"But it is,Mingyu.He died because of me.We had a fight and he got drunk,he crashed the car because he was drunk.And it all led from me.He would be alive now,if I didn't start all this ." Wonwoo raise his voice with his every word.

"Were you the one that crashed into him?Tell me if you were the person in the other car.Of course,he could have lived now,but he didn't.But that doesn't mean it's your fault.And for your information,he wasn't drunk when he was driving.While you were in the room with him,I asked the nurse about how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter