Jeonghan

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every morning passed the same for Jeonghan. Constant morning sicknesses followed with a small pain in his back, made these past three weeks even more miserable then they already were.

Yes, three weeks it passed since he left his hometown, Seoul. And he couldn't say that he didn't feel even worse than the time when he needed to leave.

He was in America, specifically Los Angeles, in a little apartment which Jisoo gave to him. In all honesty, only Jisoo knew where Jeonghan was only because he didn't want anyone knowing, especially Seungcheol. The apartment wasn't very big, just enough for him, with a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and a small living room. It was all he needed at that time and even more.

You probably wonder, what then made him so miserable.

Well, first of all things, he was alone. He didn't know anyone in America. The boy didn't leave his house to go partying or for coffees just because he couldn't because of the baby. The only time he really left the apartment was when he needed to go buy stuff to eat. And that was very often. The good thing is to say that he basically became friends with the guy at the cash register because of how often he was in the groceries store.

Secondly, he was pregnant. And that was the worst thing that was happening. He was pregnant for three months already. For sure there were fun things happening to his body at that moment, but most of them were not that fun at all. He never imagined he would have this much back pain only in three months of being pregnant. His baby bump was already visible for just a bit, which wasn't that scary or anything, but he without exception decided to wear oversized shirts, just because he wanted to protect himself from the stares of the people outside.

And third, it was Seungcheol. In the first week of him in America, Seungcheol wouldn't stop calling, texting everytime he got a chance. It was kind of irritating in the first place, so with time he changed his number, which now only Jisoo and Wonwoo know. 

​​​​​​It would be a total lie if he said that he didn't miss Seungcheol, because he actually missed him. A lot. He missed the times they would meet in that little park back in Seoul just so they could have some time alone, the way he would always play with his hair and most of all his smile and his lips. But now, he felt empty.He knew he should be happy because he would at least have a little baby with him in a few months, but with everything happening it didn't seem right. 

​​​​​​With time, he tried to entertain himself with any way he could find just to make himself forget Seungcheol. And eventually he pushed the thought of him at the back of his head. It was hard, but he made it work.

 

🔷

 

It was particulary friday afternoon. Jeonghan was resting on the couch watching some show that he truly didn't know what was about, when he was disrupted by knock on his front door. At first he didn't want to open, especially when he remembered that no one knew him, nor knew where he was. But at the same time, he thought that it might be some new neighbours who just wanted to meet him, so he decided to open them.

Slowly but carefully, he walked towards the door. He mentally cursed himself for not having that little peek hole that allows him to see who is outside. But with much hesitation he opened them. 

"Jisoo?" In front of the door stood a familiar boy with his light brown hair and the biggest smile that Jeonghan ever saw. 

"Hey..." With a little shy voice Jisoo answered back. Jeonghan stared in shock at the other boy in front of him. It for sure didn't leave Jeonghan's eye when he saw a big bag beside Jisoo's leg.

"Why are you here?" 

"Can I come in first?"

"Yes,oh god...of course, come in." Jeonghan let him in, later on closing the doors behind him.

​​​​​​Jisoo didn't hesitate to throw his bag right on the couch, on the same place where Jeonghan sat just a few minutes back. With confusion written all over his face, Jeonghan watched Jisoo's every move. Shortly after that, the younger boy went to kitchen, grabbing an unopened can of coke from the fridge.

"I finished all my exams on time, so I figured why not visit you. To see how you're doing. I thought you probably need some help with everything." Jisoo said taking a sip from the can.

"Well, you were right." The older boy chuckled, slowly taking a seat behind the kitchen desk. "I would love some help around here."

Jisoo really didn't know what else to say after that, so he just mumbled a quiet "yeah" in his chin. 

You are probably wondering what kind of relationship the two boys actually had, when the conversation between them was so dry. And it was nothing simpler than regular best friends. If only Jisoo felt like that.

Deep down inside of him, Jisoo had a very soft spot for Jeonghan. He liked him ever since he first saw him. But he himself didn't know what kind of liking that actually was. With time passing, he saw how his smile changed everytime he saw Jeonghan or when he was with him. It wasn't in any way similar to the smile he gave to his friends. And he kind of liked it. In short words, the symptome he had was love. He was always shy around him, and he never even noticed the way his cheeks would turn into a bright pink color when he made him laugh. For him, it was just a phase. Which he probably never will get over.

"How is everyone back in Seoul?" A voice of Jeonghan woke the younger boy from his thoughts. He tilted his head toward the boy, looking right into his eyes.

"I guess they are okay. They all passed every final, now we are all just waiting for a new semestar. Wonwoo and Mingyu are probably on their way to Japan right now." Jisoo explained, taking another sip from his coke.

"Japan? Why are they going to Japan?" Jeonghan really did miss so much stuff being just three weeks away from Seoul.

"Mingyu, being the romantic soul that he is, decided to bring Wonwoo for two weeks in Japan, just so they could have some time alone and spend their time off together." The younger boy rolled his eyes on which Jeonghan let out a small laugh.

After that, silence. Both of them didn't know what to say, or maybe they couldn't. They just sat there, Jisoo from time to time drinking the drink in the can. Jisoo would be lying if he said that he didn't steal a little glance at Jeonghan this one time, just to find him looking at his hands that were drawing tiny patterns of some kind on the desk in front of him. 

"And him?" The older boy suddenly talked, watching out not to sound too sad about the whole thought of Seungcheol.

"About who?"

"I think you know very well who i'm talking about..." Jeonghan didn't sound angry or anything, at least that's what he thought.

"Oh..." Jisoo hesitated, not really sure what to say since Seungcheol and him weren't really in any good terms, to say. "He only came and talked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter