Goodbye

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I swear there will be more meanie moments coming in the next chapters!!

also i want to thank my friend dale for helping me come up with some ideas for this fanfic ily ❤

 

Wonwoo has been woken up by many things for the past years,but he was never woken up by such yelling that was heared from downstairs.It seemed like someone had a lot of rage in themselves that early in the morning.

He got down,and it seemed like the yelling was even more audible as he was coming down the stairs.

"I already payed for the trip!You can't now tell me it got cancelled and not return me my own money!" It was heared from the kitchen.Wonwoo slowly entered,seeing Mingyu in the middle of it,one of his hands behind his head,looking more annoyed than ever. "You know what? you and your agency!" Mingyu yelled once more in the phone before hanging up and throwing his phone harshly on the table in front of him.The phone just slid on it,not falling on the ground. "For s sake!" Mingyu mumbled under his breath,leaning on the table,supporting himself with his hands.

At that time,Wonwoo was afraid to even come closer to the younger boy.He didn't know himself why he was afraid.He knew the younger wouldn't hurt him,but at that time he never knew what could happen.

"Mingyu?" A tiny voice of Wonwoo was heard echoing through the empty kitchen,making Mingyu flinch from the impact. "Are you okay?"

Mingyu turned his head towards Wonwoo,a slight fear along with worry mixed in Wonwoo's eyes.

"Yeah,I'm fine." Was the only thing Mingyu said,breathing loudly.

With much hesitation,Wonwoo stepped even closer to Mingyu,hugging one of his arms,that was tightly holding onto the table.He layed his head on the youngers shoulder. "I know you aren't." He whispered,almost inaudible.Mingyu just shook his head the slightest,and left a small but meaningful kiss on top of Wonwoo's head.

"I'm sorry.I shouldn't have yelled." The taller boy pulled away from the older,instantly taking his hands. "I just got angry because the trip that we needed to go on got cancelled and now I need to find another one,and they won't return my money back."

"Baby,you don't need to find another one.To be honest,I would rather stay here and not go anywhere,than you wasting your money on some stupid trip."

"I know you wouldn't like that,but I want to make this special for you and this agency just ed up everything." Mingyu gritted his teeth,holding tightly onto Wonwoo's hands. "But we are still going on a trip,mark my words.I won't let this go." Mingyu smiled,making Wonwoo's smile at him.It was fascinating how in just a second Mingyu can turn from angry to an adorable little puppy.And that's exactly why Wonwoo loved him even more.

"I'm going to make you breakfast,to make up for yelling.Go chan-..." Mingyu was interupted by a doorbell going off. "I guess that can wait."

Wonwoo ran to the front door,opening it as quick as he could.In front of it was Jeonghan.In the worst state Wonwoo has ever seen him.

"Jeonghan?" Wonwoo looked confued at the older male that stood in front of the doors,looking as he spent every one of his days locked up in his bedroom crying. "What are you doing here?"

"Can we three talk?" A slightly deep voice asked,looking straight to Wonwoo.

"Yes,yes,come in here." Wonwoo let Jeonghan pass inside.The two of them went straight to the living room,where they found Mingyu,sitting on the couch.

"What brings you here,Jeonghan?" Jeonghan took a few seconds before answering to that question,firstly because it was hard for him to talk since he would burst in tears just at the thought of it.

"I actually came to say goodbye.I'm leaving for a while." Jeonghan said,trying to show the smallest smile on his face,but he failed miserably.

"What?Why so sudden?" Wonwoo's mouth went agape.

"It has to do with something private."

"What do you mean private? How private can it be." Mingyu said,chuckling for a bit at the end,but when he saw that nobody was joking about anything,he stopped.

"Seungcheol and I broke up because I told him I ..." The oldest of the three started talking,which felt like he was suffocating,since the words couldn't even come from his throat properly. "I'm pregnant."

Wonwoo and Mingyu were left in pure shock by the thing he told them.Firstly because they never saw a men pregnant,and secondly because it was Jeonghan.One of Wonwoo's best friends.

"You,you are pregnant?" Wonwoo repeated himself,on which Jeonghan slightly nodded his head. "Oh my God,congrats." Both Wonwoo and Mingyu gave hugs to the eldest of them three.It seemed like it was more of an awkward hug that was shared between them,because Jeonghan looked miserable,and on his face it was clearly seen that he was unhappy.

"It would be great if the baby's father could be here,but since he isn't it's still fine." A small smile that was on Jeonghan's lips soon disappeared,and it was replaced by a big frown.

"What did Seungcheol do?" Mingyu knew Seungcheol the best of the whole group of his friends,since he met him when they were both kids,and he for sure knew how Seungcheol can get in situations he can't find a way out.

Jeonghan explained them everything in the most words he had the energy to produce at that moment.Wonwoo didn't even have words to say anything back to it,while Mingyu's rage was boiling inside of him.He thought he knew Seugcheol much better than this.

"That ing bastard." The youngest stood up from his seat,almost ready to go out of the house and go attack Seungcheol for what he did,until he was stopped by Jeonghan.

"Mingyu,please,don't go to him.I told him everything and he told me everything.I already made my decision and nothing will stop me from doing it.Please." Jeonghan held tightly on Mingyu's upper arm,not letting him go.

"But h-..."

"Please,Mingyu.I'm begging you." Mingyu's shoulders slumped for a bit,breathing out a sigh.He nodded his head,and looked at Jeonghan. "Thank you." Jeonghan took a look at Mingyu and then at Wonwoo,his face hiding a small smile. "I'll be going now." The oldest gave a hug to Mingyu,a tight one,before turning to Wonwoo.

It actually took him a good amount of time until he came to him and squeezed him in a hug.

"I'll miss you the most out of all the group." Jeonghan whispered,tears swealing in his eyes.Wonwoo just gulped down,trying hard not to cry.With one last rub on his back,Jeonghan turned towards Mingyu. "And you,young boy,you better take care of him.And if you don't,I'm going to be back and break everything in you." Suddenly the whole room went into a fits of laughters.

"I'm always taking care of him." Mingyu whined and came closer to Wonwoo,wrapping his arms around the olders slim waist.

"You better." Jeonghan threatened.With one last smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter