Consequences of the party

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The younger boy woke up the next day before Wonwoo did.His head was pounding caused from the alcohol drank yesterday.He winced in pain and slowly and carefully got himself out of the bed,watching out not to wake up the older that was calmly laying on the bed,snuggled in the bunch of blankets.He smiled weakly at the boy and kissed his forehead,making the older stir in his sleep,but fortunately he didn't wake up.He exited the room,holding his head,that was still pounding like crazy.

Walking down the stairs,he saw a mess all around the living room of Seungcheol.Cups all over the floor,drinks spilled not only on the floor but also on the couches.Seungcheol will have problems with his parents once they return back from their vacations.There were still some people all over the couches,some which Mingyu didn't even know,some who he knew,and one of them was Soonyoung.He just laughed deeply and shook his head,going into the kitchen.

He decided to make some breakfast for him and the older,thinking maybe that would make him feel any less sick from the whole alcohol that was still inside of him.

"Morning." A deep voice grunted behind the younger,while he was just about to reach for the pan to start doing breakfast.He turned around,face to face with Seungcheol,that looked half dead and half alive.His hair was all over his face,his head,it looked like a birds nest.He had deep dark circles under his eyes and his face was with a lack of color,making no expressions at all.

"I don't even want to know what happened to you last night." Mingyu lightly chuckled,while the older sat down on the chair,dropping his head in his hands as his elbows rested on the table. "I wanted to make breakfast for me and Wonwoo,is that okay?"

"You don't need to yell Mingyu,gosh." The shorter kept massaging the sides of his head,trying to get rid of the headache he was having.But the surprising thing was,that Mingyu wasn't even yelling,he was actually speaking in the most normal tone,but the younger thought maybe it's just because of the headache that he thought that he was yelling. "And yes it's not a problem,just keep your voice low."

"Okay." The younger whispered,making fun of the statement the older gave him a second ago.With that said,he returned to the meal he started preparing.

"Someone got laid last night." Even without looking at Seungcheol,Mingyu knew the older had a smirk plastered on his face.The taller didn't dare to look at him,simply because he was embarrassed.He gulped thickly and answered with shaky voice.

"What do you mean?" Mingyu didn't dare to get his eyes off of the things he was doing.He knew that once he turns around he will either get teased or asked a millions of questions at once.So he decided to have it this way.

"Your neck,you idiot.I'm not blind,you know?" Seungcheol said.Mingyu quickly dropped everything he was doing and traced his fingers over the mark that Wonwoo left on his neck yesterday.The things that happened the night before came floading back in his mind.And in all honesty,Mingyu just wanted to erase them,not only for his own sake,but also for Wonwoo's sake.He knew Wonwoo wouldn't like for that to be talked about and neither did the younger.

"So me having a hickey immediately indicates that I had ?" Mingyu asked rethorically,already knowing the answer.

"Well,in one kind of aspect it does."

"You know,Seungcheol,when a person has a hickey it doesn't immediately means that they had .It can mean a few more things.So learn that." Mingyu was focused on whatever he was doing,even though he didn't know what he was doing.With every word Seungcheol spoke,Mingyu was getting more and more frustrated and he just wanted the older to stop talking.Even Mingyu was surprised that he could talk that much with the fact that he had an enormous headache and just few minutes ago he was telling him how loud he was while talking.

"Mingyu,it's not that hard to say you got laid.Nobody will judge you,we are all friends here,we can trust eachother.Whatever you say to us will s-" Before Seungcheol could finish what he started,he was cut by Mingyu,who suddenly harshly turned around,letting go of everything he was doing.

"Can you just drop it?You want to know the truth?We didn't do anything,absolutely nothing,just making out.No ,no anything.Stop pushing me to say something when I would rather keep that in my head to respect both mine and Wonwoo's privacy.It's frustrating.You don't know that happened,so stop asking about it." At first Mingyu was growling,almost yelling,but he calmed his voice down as he spoke,when he remembered half of the house was asleep.He was mad.He shook his head,turning around and continuing with doing breakfast,to slightly ease his nerves.

"Okay,sorry,you don't need to get butthurt for asking." Seungcheol said.

"It's not that I'm butthurt,it's the fact that you want me to reveal you everything that's happening with me,and some of the stuff I would much rather just keep inside my head." Mingyu sighed.With the last thing that Mingyu said,Seungcheol stayed shut.

Not even a minute later,he was wrapped in a warmth of someones hands around his bare waist.A pair of lips felt nice and warm on his back leaving a small peck before the person nuzzled his head in his back,grip tighter around Mingyu's waist.The only simple touch made Mingyu feel at peace,like everything just dissapeared and he didn't even remember the fight he just had with Seungcheol.

"Why aren't you sleeping?It's still too early." Mingyu asked,knowing the exact person that was behind him.He also didn't know if Seungcheol was still sitting behind the desk,but at that moment that didn't matter.The only thing that mattered was Wonwoo.

"I don't feel like sleeping.I woke up and heard some yelling here so I went to see if everything is okay." Wonwoo said in a deep morning voice,breathing heavily against Mingyu's skin.

"Ohh...Everything is okay here.I just got a little angry,don't worry." Wonwoo just nodded,believing everything that his boyfriend said.He put his chin on the youngers shoulder,watching what the other was doing,carefully resarching every one of his moves.Mingyu turned his head and looked at the other,and left a sweet but short kiss on Wonwoo's plump lips.

"Okay,guys,we get it,you are together now,but you don't need to make all these lovey dovey scenes around us." Jeonghan said.Mingyu didn't even noticed the older guy walked into the room,since he was too engrossed into what he was doing.

"Correction,we were dating for a while now." Wonwoo said proudly,disconnecting his arms from around Mingyu.

"What?" Jeonghans's eyes went wide in shock.Even Mingyu was surprised at first with the honesty of Wonwoo,but then slightly smiled at the fact that Wonwoo was so open about their relationship. "And you didn't tell us anything about it?"

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter