Detention

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited on June 26th 2016

 

The next morning,Wonwoo was woken up by his phone vibrating by the side of his body.He opened his eyes,but quickly closed it once they were almost blinded by the sun shining through the window shields.His left arm reached and looked for his phone to stop the annoying ringing,but once he found it and looked at it,with his eyes half shut,he noticed a call.It was Junhui.He quickly swipped on his screen to answer,putting it on his ear.

"What?" Wonwoo answered in a rather annoyed voice.

"Where are you,Wonwoo? The class started like half an hour ago." On those word,Wonwoo's eyes enlarged.

"...What time it is?"

"7:35.You better come here fast,or I'll find you."

",,okay,Jun,I'll be there as soon as I can." Wonwoo quickly sat up looking around the room trying to figure out whose room was that.It for sure wasn't his house.His eyes were wondering around the room,but at once they stopped on the floor.He stopped a little,as all the memories from last night came floading back into his mind.Mingyu.He was at Mingyu's house.

He got out of the bed and went to wake up Mingyu.The guy was sprawled all aroud the floor,making Wonwoo even more uncomfortable.

"Mingyu...wake up,we're late." Even though Wonwoo was practically really loud right at that moment,Mingyu didn't move an inch.Wonwoo rolled his eyes and tried again.

"Mingyu,for gods sake,get the up,we're late." At this,Mingyu started stretching.

"Can't we like skip today,I don't want to go." Mingyu whined with a husky but still an adorable voice.

"No we can't,now up." On his demand,Mingyu stood up and went to change in his bathroom.

"And hurry up!" Wonwoo yelled from outside of the bathroom.

"Are you always so demanding in the morning?"

"No,I'm not,it's just today because we are basically late half an hour and my mum will kill me if I end up in detention after the class." Mingyu didn't answer anything on that one.

After about 3 minutes,Mingyu came out.Dressed in only plain white shirt,with jeans that were ripped here and there,but not as much.The only change that was evident was his hairstyle.Yesterday his hair was just pushed down,but today it was styled up.And honestly,Wonwoo didn't even have words to describe it.It was perfect.

"When did you even have time to style your hair?"

"I'm quick with it.Let's go.We will go with bikes,because I don't want your mum killing you." Mingyu laughed,on which Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

It was quite chilly outside,but they didn't care,the important thing right now is for them to come to school,before they get detention.

They got to school just at the beginning of the next class.Nice,they aren't getting out of detention.

"I hope I never see you again." Wonwoo said.

"Why?"

"Look at this.We are probably end up getting detention and you are so calm about it,I can't believe."

"Why would I be stressed out about it? It's just detention.Now go,I'll see you later." They said their goodbye's and they each went in their own way.

In all honesty,Wonwoo was scared.He was always that good kid in the class that would always be on 100% of classes and this was the first time he was ever late.

He opened the door of the classroom just to be greeted by his english teacher,aka his classmaster.

"Good morning.Sorry I'm late." Wonwoo said looking at the floor,his backpack hanging on one of his shoulders.

"Where were you,Wonwoo? You haven't been on your first class either." Teachers voice was kinda scary,Wonwoo never heard her that angry before.

"I-I was doing my project for philosophy until late at night and I overslept today." Wonwoo lied.

"That won't get you out of detention.Today after school,room 43.You have detention." Teacher was angry and you could see it through her eyes.On her answer half of the classroom started whispering.

"But,teacher-..."

"No but's.Room 43,be there." Wonwoo frowned,walking until the end of the classroom to take his seat.The other people around him gave him weird glances,but the one he saw was Junhui.He mouthed a quiet 'We need to talk about this in lunch." Wonwoo just nodded,hanging his head down low.

He hated this day already.First he got in detention because of Mingyu,and now he needed to explain everything to Junhui.What was he even going to say? Like,he was with his math assistent yesterday and he told him to sleep over at his house.No of course not,he will think he's some kind of a creep.

Just as he was thinking,his phone vibrated in his pocket,making him jump in his seat a little bit from the impact.It was a message from Mingyu.How in the world did he knew his number,he doesn't remember giving it to him.Then it hit him,he was calling him yesterday,of course it stayed on his phone.

'Did you get in detention?'

'Of course,and it's all your fault.'

'Why do you blame me,I didn't do anything. :( But yes,I also got in detention.'

'So,I'll need to see you once again today even though I don't want to.'

'Yes.I guess that's our destiny. ;)'  Even though he wanted to hide it,this message made him smile.He was so cheesy.

'You're so cheesy,omg.Are you in the same classroom as me or? For detention...'

'That's what I am lol.I'm in room 43,you?'

'Same.Wait,I need to go,my teacher is walking,I'll get in even bigger trouble,byeee'  Wonwoo didn't mind checking the message that Mingyu send,even though he heard his phone go off.

The time went by very quick that class.He didn't even pay attention on what his teacher was saying,even if his favorite subject was english.He was still mad at his teacher.But on one side,she was right.He was late a whole first class,but she could also give him something to make it up for it.

Wonwoo was now sitting at the lunch table outside of school,accompanied by Junhui.

"What was that earlier today?" Junhui spoke on which Wonwoo almost choked on his food. "Hey,hey,slow down." Junhui said,carefully.

"Oh,you mean why was I late?"

"What else?"

"I...Uhm...I will be honest with you,I don't want to lie to my best friends.I was at my friend's house because I needed to talk and he asked me to sleepover,so I did and I overslept today.So we both literally overslept." Wonwoo was a bit uneasy,because he knew Junhui was that kind of person that will ask millions of questions after you say just one sentence.

"Which friend?I mean,I don't think anyone from our group was with you..."

"I was with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter