Best friend

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited on 7th of July 2016

 

For Wonwoo,the weekend went in a blink of an eye.He spent his whole weekend studying for his exam in math that he was taking today,on monday.He did need help,but refused to call him.And by him he meant Mingyu.After what happened on friday,he needed some time to think about the whole situation.It still felt unbelievable.And the fact that he agreed on being friends with benefits with him,made him feel uneasy.But on the other side he was still happy because of it.

He was on his way to school,walking through piles of fallen leaves that were all over the floor.It was autumn and it was kinda chilly outside,but Wonwoo didn't mind at all,he liked cold seasons.

As he was walking,a pair of arms were placed onto his shoulders,shaking him for a bit and making him turn around.Wonwoo was ready to fight,as his fists were clenched.He almost threw a punch onto the person,until he was met with those beautiful brown eyes of no other than Mingyu.

"What in a ing world are you doing? I almost died!"

"Sorry about that.I just wanted to surprise you." Mingyu said hiding a smile.

"Well,don't do it anymore." Wonwoo wanted to maintain his smile but failed once he saw Mingyu laughing. "Why are you laughing?There's nothing to laugh about?"

"You are so funny.You almost hit me when I did it."

"I will now if you don't stop." Wonwoo started kidding.

"Okay,okay,I won't anymore." Mingyu stopped and they continued walking.

The silence between the two males was awkward.Mingyu wanted to talk but seeing Wonwoo not so in a good mood,he just kept his mouth shut.But Mingyu wanted to ask,so he did.

"Were you avoiding me the whole weekend?" Mingyu asked in a soft but yet audible voice.

"What?"

"I asked if you were avoiding me the whole weekend...I called you a few times during the weekend,but you didn't answer..."

"No,of course not...my phone was turned off the whole weekend,because I needed to study for my math exam today and I didn't want any interuptions."

"Ohh...I thought you were avoiding me because of what happened on friday."

"Listen,I did think about that,but I would never avoid you because of it."They both stopped in their tracks,and looked at eachother."You even saw that I kissed you after it,so I don't think I would have a reason to avoid you."Wonwoo was blushing just at a thought of the things that happened on friday.

"But why don-..."

"How do I convince you that it doesn't really matter?It really is okay..." Wonwoo was trying to find solutions to convince the younger into believing him.In youngers eyes you could really see the pain.So he did the only thing he could to convince him.He took a look around them before putting his eyes on the younger again.

"Step closer." In Wonwoo's surprise the younger did what he told him.Wonwoo's eyes were slowly going from the youngers eyes until they stopped on his lips.He put his fingers under Mingyu's chin and slowly pulled the younger,closing the distance between them as their lips met.Just as their lips met,he could feel the younger kissing him back.Mingyu's hand was placed on the smallers back pulling him a bit closer to him.This time Wonwoo was the first one to pull away.

"Convinced now?" He asked,still a little too close to the younger.

"100% convinced." Mingyu said,with the biggest smile the shorter could see.

"You wanted me to do this,right?"

"Maybe..." The younger smirked.

"You little piece of !" Wonwoo got out of the youngers embrace,hitting his chest lightly with his fist,on which Mingyu just laughed.

"We will be late if we continue with this.Come on."

The remaining walk to school was not so awkward.Mingyu once wanted to grab Wonwoo's hand and just hold it,but Wonwoo stopped him from doing it.As first they were just friends,okay friends with benefits,but it was still awkward to him,and as second,he didn't want someone from school to see them,especially if the guy he was holding hands with is the same guy that's his math assistent.Wonwoo still wasn't stopped from taking small glances at the younger that was carelessly hitting the fallen leaves as he was walking.Wonwoo never noticed how beautiful youngers side profile is until now.It looked like the angels themselves made his whole face and they were extremly careful when they were doing it,because no human can be perfect like that.

"The exam is the first period,right?" Mingyu asked just at the entrance of the school.

"You are basically working the first period in my class and you don't know." Wonwoo smiled at the younger telling nonsense.

"Oh right,I forgot.Have you learned everything?" Wonwoo just shook his head while smiling.

"You sound like my mum damn...And no,I'll probably fail this exam."

"Don't be so harsh towards yourself,you never know what could happen...Let's make a deal..."

"What deal?"

"I'll help you correct the grade if you really fail.I'll help you study."

"That's actually not a bad idea...Deal." Wonwoo smiled looking up at the older.

"Oh,so now you want to spend time with me?"

"No one said that,silly." Wonwoo lightly pushed the younger inside the classroom.

It was even more awkward when a half of the class started to stare at them.The older quickly stole a glance towards Mingyu and kept his head down low as he was walking to his seat.As the teacher walked in,she immediately started sharing the exams.The only question Wonwoo knew how to solve was the first one,the rest nothing.But he wasn't surprised at all.

"How did it go?" was the first thing Wonwoo heard when he left the classroom and it was from Junhui.That was the question that Wonwoo hated the most.It's like every exam they write,every person is asking you how it went or the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter