Dinner

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day,Wonwoo and Mingyu didn't see eachother at all,except of the little messages they exchanged between eachother.It was particulary Christmas Eve and they had a family dinner together in the evening,so they came to a deal to spent their day apart from eachother so they could spend the day with their family.Wonwoo went to see his mum and brother,while Mingyu was already at his parents house.

Wonwoo had a hard time making his mom accept the invitation,solely because she still couldn't get over the things that have been happening in the past month.It seemed like she was the one who took Minjun's death the worst from the whole family.In all honesty,even his grandparents didn't go down with it in the same size as Haeun.It has been over one month since his death,but she just couldn't separate herself from him,and especially when she was everyday wearing black or dark grey clothes.

The older male was on his way to his old bedroom just so he could change in his suit since they are going in an hour or so.His eyes suddenly stopped when he saw his mom standing in front of her closet,probably looking for something to wear.Slowly he went to the door and lightly knocked on it once,waking his mother from her thoughts.Her look immediately turned towards the door,a slight smile covered her lips.

"You need some help?" With a bright smile on his face,Wonwoo entered the room closing the doors behind him.

"I just..." Haeun let out a sigh. "I don't know if I should wear this dress,or this one." She said,holding out two dark black dresses in front of Wonwoo to let him choose.The boy looked at his mother,and let out a deep breath.

"Why don't you wear something brighter today? It's Christmas Eve,it should be something like red or yellow or some vibrant color,and not black."

"You know I can't wear that,Wonwoo.Don't be silly." The lady put down the dress in her left hand back on the hanger in the closet,walking to the bed and laying the tight black dress on it.

"Yes,you can mum.Nobody is telling you that you can't wear anything rather than black." It looked like Wonwoo was talking to a wall because his mother didn't listen to any word that he said. "Listen,sit down." Wonwoo took her hands in his,helping her to sit down. "Mum,I know you miss him more than any of us.But,it's been over a month,you need to let him go.He's gone.And to be honest,he would probably be very happy to see you happy today and not wearing black at the moment like that.You know that he hated seeing black on you." Wonwoo explained,not letting go of his mothers hands.

"I know,Won.It's easy for you to say because you have Mingyu.I don't have anyone except of him."

"That's not true mum,you have me and Bohyuk,as well as Mingyu.You are never alone.Please don't say that." The older boy tried his best to convince his mother into believing him,but the lady had her thoughts on other things.

"But..."

"No but's.I will go get ready now,and you better put on that red dress you have or else you aren't going anywhere.And put a smile on your face okay? You need to be happy today." The young boy smiled reasuringly at the lady sitting on the bed before storming out of the room into his own to get ready.

Even though it was Christmas Eve and he needed to wear something a bit elegant since he's going to meet his boyfriends parents for the first time,Wonwoo decided not to wearing anything that extra.At the end he just went with a normal skinny black jeans,a white blouse and to end up being elegant,a dark black blazer.His hair for today was styled up just because he felt the urge to try and style it up for once.And in all honesty,Wonwoo liked how it looked on him.Maybe Mingyu will like it too,so he could wear it much often.

 

🔷

 

Honestly,Wonwoo wasn't that nervous about meeting Mingyu's parents.He already did meet his mother and she was so nice and sweet towards him.Maybe he was just afraid of Mingyu's dad.Wonwoo didn't know why,but he always thought Mingyu's dad was scary even though he didn't know him nor meet him.Mingyu talked about him to Wonwoo a lot and there were some stories that could make Wonwoo think that,but most of them were nice.Maybe he was just overreacting.

The doors of the house were opened by Mingyu,looking stunning as never.He was dressed up pretty similar to Wonwoo,just he had a red and black checked shirt.

In an instant,Wonwoo tiptoed to Mingyu and pulled his chin coming as close as possible to him,just until there was a few millimeters between their lips.

"Hello,handsome." The older of the two whispered,his hot breath hitting Mingyu's lips,making the end of his lips raise up into a slight smirk.Before the taller could reply,their lips met for the first time that day.And even though there were both Haeun and Bohyuk beside them,eyeing them as if they did something illegal,Wonwoo couldn't say that he didn't miss his lips.But it also seemed like he missed him everytime they are even two seconds alone.

The kiss didn't last long,just because Mingyu stopped it,since it was so awkward with Bohyuk and Haeun looking at them from the side. "Hey,babe." Taller boy answered back,as quite as possible.

"Okay,if you two would stop with all this flirting that is happening right now,that would be great." Bohyuk added from the side,making Haeun nudge his side to stop him.Wonwoo just laughed and shook his head.

When the few seconds passed,Mingyu was the one who let them in the living room.But as Mingyu was way too clumsy,as he was closing the doors a loud thump was heard.Quickly everyone turned their heads towards the doors,thinking that maybe something happened to the doors.But no.The thing they saw firstly made Wonwoo laugh.It was Mingyu who fell over a little carpet that was placed right in front of the doors.All of a sudden the whole room bursted in laughs.

"I swear Mingyu,this is the second time you tripped and fell while I was with you." Wonwoo somehow told between laughs.

"I guess I just love falling for you." Mingyu told him once he was up on his legs.A quite visible blush covered Wonwoo's cheeks as he shook his head.'Why do I love him?' was the only thing that took place in his head.

In the middle of the quite large room were Mingyu's mum and dad,nicely dressed up,with Mingyu's dad hand on his wife's back.

"Dad,this is Wonwoo,and his family.I believe you already met Wonwoo,mum." Mingyu said,leading Wonwoo to his dad.As Wonwoo imagined,it was a mid-aged men,with just the slightest grey hair.His face was blank,as if he never had any emotions on it.Even when he took Wonwoo's hand to shake it,he had the same blank expression.

"It's nice meeting you.Mingyu told me a lot about you." Wonwoo tried being nice,but the older men just nodded with his head while shaking Wonwoo's hand.He wasn't sure why the men was like that towards him when it was the first time meeting him,but the one thing he's sure about is that Mingyu wasn't even one bit like him.

As the rest of the family was greeting eachother,Wonwoo scooted to Mingyu's side before whispering a gentle "I think your dad doesn't like me that much." Mingyu's hand found its way to Wonwoo's hand,intertwining their fingers.

"Don't worry about him.He just wants to look tough and stuff.He was actually the one who got really excited to see you,he just doesn't want to show it." The taller boy gave him a reasuring smile,before leading him inside the kitchen in which everyone was.

They took seats one next to eachother,looking right to Haeun and Bohyuk.It looked like they couldn't get away from eachother.

While they were eating the dinner,Wonwoo found himself feeling a bit awkward.Mingyu's dad didn't take his eyes away from him,and it was making Wonwoo extremely awkward while eating.He tried various ways just to keep himself from his eyes,like moving his chair so he wouldn't be visible behind Mingyu,but that also didn't help.It was like he was grading him,not only his looks,but the way Wonwoo would act if he was in that kind of situation.It wasn't that Wonwoo was afraid of the men,it was just creepy always staring at him and moving his eyes just for a few seconds.

"So,I heard you two are going on a trip in a few days?" Finally Mingyu's mum broke the silence,but with that also breaking the inten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter