A trip

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has finally come to that day.Wonwoo didn't know why,but that night he couldn't sleep for even a minute.Maybe it was only excitement because this would be the first real trip the couple would do and it would be amazing to spend whole two weeks together.Or maybe it was fear,because he still didn't know where they would be going.Knowing Mingyu,they could be going anywhere.Even the North Pole wouldn't be an exception.

They went from their house an hour before the actual flight because as Mingyu would say "you never know with planes,they could be late or they could get off earlier than expected".Even though it was stupid,Wonwoo needed to go.

The flight was expected to take off at 7am and land somewhere between an hour or two.To wake up at 5am wasn't really Wonwoo's thing,especially if he didn't sleep the whole night.But with a little help of Mingyu and his annoying alarm clock,he finally got up.He was lucky he packed his bags the day before,becaue now he didn't even have time nor patience to do it.

"If you don't get down in five seconds,I'm going upstairs and carrying you out of the house."Mingyu yelled from downstairs.

"Oh,please,come."Wonwoo sarcastically remarked,rolling with his eyes as doing it.

With one last look in the white mirror just right next to the doors of their room,he quickly walked downstairs,just so Mingyu,his lovely boyfriend would get mad at him.Sigh.

"You are so annoying,you know that?"Wonwoo asked while taking his coat and scarf.Once he was totally engulfed into the warmth of his cosy clothing,he turned to Mingyu.

"Well,someone is grumpy today."A small,yet evident chuckle left the lips of the dark haired boy who was right now only looking at his lover as he was tying the sholaces on his shoes.

"Mingyu,I haven't been sleeping at all the whole night and right when I actually wanted to sleep,we needed to get up.I'm tired.It's only 5:45am."With a not so enthustiastic voice,Wonwoo said.His eyes had an apologetic look in them,because he really wasn't in the mood for anything right at that moment.The older knew Mingyu wanted him to enjoy and have fun,after all that was their first trip together,but it seemed that he was only killing the mood with that kind of behaviour.

As much as he could see,Mingyu wasn't angry at him,especially if he instantly came of him and kissed his forehead to tell him it was alright.And that was only one of the things Wonwoo liked about Mingyu.He knew when he was suffering and not having it,he knew how to make it at least a little bit better.

"You can sleep on the airport and in the plane.I won't disturb you.I just don't want to see you grumpy today."On that Wonwoo left a breathed laugh,his lips forming the smallest smile,while his eyes were half shut. "We need to go now." Mingyu let go of the much shorter boy,before that giving him and reassuring smile.Wonwoo just nodded,half asleep.

 

🔷

 

 

The airport on which they were waiting wasn't that crowded,probably because it was still pretty much early in the morning and people would rather fly with some later plane than with the one that Mingyu picked.

The young couple walked with their fingers intertwinned through the almost empty place of the airport,pulling two big suitcases behind them.They packed a whole lot of luggage,only because they were staying for two whole weeks.It would be a little less only if Mingyu didn't took every single blowdryer he had with him.Wonwoo never understood why Mingyu had three blowdryers with him.One time he even asked him about it,but the only answer that he got was that one of them is for actually drying the hair,the second one is for styling and the third one is only a replacement if one of them stops working.And in that moment Wonwoo really took some time to actually think why was he even in a relationship with that kind of a guy.But,everyone has their own thing.

The both boys took a seat next to one big window that was lookign right to the planes that were getting ready for taking off.

"I'm hungry." Wonwoo said with a little yawn,one of his hands holding his stomach.Even though Wonwoo tried to hide it,during the ride to the airpoort,his stomach was growling,even more since he didn't eat any dinner the day before.

"Stay here,I'll go buy us something."Before Mingyu left,he left a short kiss on the olders side of head,on which Wonwoo returned with a small smile."You try catching up with some sleep."

"You know I can't sleep when there are people around me."

"Babe,there is literally nobody here."Mingyu chuckled,raising his lips into a tooth showing smile.

"But still..."Wonwoo shook his head,looking straight to the boy in front of him.Mingyu just looked at him with a face that could either say "Ahh,you silly boy" or "You really are something.",but Wonwoo couldn't really distinguish it.

Once the younger boy left,the only entertainment that he could find at that moment was his phone,even though he didn't have any internet or any wifi.At the end he decided to just play games,and somehow he entertained himself.

"Your friend is really nice to you."A tiny voice spoke from not that big distance from Wonwoo.The eyes that were just two minutes ago turned to his phone,slowly looked up,now being face to face to a child.

A boy was standing just about a meter away from Wonwoo,with a little brown toy tightly pressed to his chest.Wonwoo didn't know what kind of a toy it was but by the looks of it,it was a giraffe.A little boy around 5 or 6 years old,with blond hair and very light blue colored eyes that reminde Wonwoo of the sea,approached the much taller boy that was sitting on the chair in front of him.By his looks,he kinda reminded Wonwoo of Seungkwan,only because he had very definded cheekbones.In an instant,Wonwoo turned off his phone,getting interested in the little boy in front of him.

"Oh,him?He's not my friend."the older boy chuckled slightly,adjusting in his seat.

"What do you mean?"The face that the little boy made at that moment,almost melted Wonwoo's heart because it was that cute.His head tilted just a little,as his eyebrows furrowed,with a little pout almost invisible on his lips.It made Wonwoo want to hug him.

"He's more than that to me."Wonwoo replied,a modest smile topping his face.The little boy looked at him with a head full of riddles probably,because he didn't understad what Wonwoo tried to say with that answer."It's okay,you will understand when you are older."Wonwoo was getting way too inriguated by this kid.He wasn't sure where he came from nor where his parents were,and in all honesty,Wonwoo was getting kinda worried.To leave a kid that small to wander around a big airport made Wonwoo think of how bad his parents must been.

Wonwoo tried asking him about his parents or anyone he knew,but the only thing that the kid knew how to do was shrugg with his tiny shoulders and continue looking down at the floor.

The next few minutes were spent of the boy,whos name was still unknown to Wonwoo,asking him any questions that came to his head.From where he lived to what his favorite animal was.And Wonwoo couldn't say that even in the first sight he didn't love the kid.The kid was extremly cute,and mostly innocent.It seemed like he still haven't seen all the cruelty of this world that we are living in.

The time passed quickly with him,that Wonwoo didn't even notice Mingyu already came and took a seat next to him.

"Here you have it.They didn't ha-...Oh who's that?"The taller boy started to talk,when his eyes stopped at the little kid.Wonwoo quickly took the bag from Mingyu's hands,as the smell of the newly baked fries and burgers almost instantly hit his nostrils.

"I don't know,he just came here and started to talk to me.He doesn't even know where his parents are."With a concerned look,Wonwoo was looking from Mingyu to the boy.

In that right moment,a shout was heard from the other side of the airport.Wonwoo couldn't really recognize what the person was shouting,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter