Incident

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited on 12th of June 2016

 

Monday.It was particulary Wonwoo's worst day of the week.For many reasons too.It wasn't because of school.He wasn't the one that particulary hated school,he actually liked it.It was because of the people in it.One of the things that was a problem that day was that he needed to take care of his brother.Even though his brother was just two years younger than him,his parents made him take care of him.It was like he was still a baby.

He woke up that morning with an enormous frown on his face.He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand trying to stretch as far as he could.His eyes opened to the sight in front of him.His brother.

"What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked with his eyes half shut and his deep morning voice,even deeper that his normal one.His brother just looked at him strangely and answered.

"Get up you'll be late."

"What time it is?"

"6:35." Wonwoo'e eyes enlarged in surprise while he quickly jumped up from his bed.

"Get out!" On that Bohyuk ran out of the room while yelling.

"And make me a sandwich before we go!"

"Bohyuk you are 16,make it yourself,you're not a ing baby!" Wonwoo yelled back.

Quickly Wonwoo got ready and rushed out of the house,finding Bohyuk outside.He locked the house and they walked to school.

"I will tell that to mum.About you yelling and swearing." Bohyuk quietly said while they were on their way to pick up Junhui.Since Wonwoo and Junhui had the first class together,they decided to go together.

"Bohyuk can you just grow the up?You are 16,I'm not the one that will take care of you until the rest of your life.You'll need to take care of yourself at once.One day you'll have a wife or maybe a husband and children,you'll have to take care of them.Because after all you're a man." Wonwoo's voice first came out strong,while left in almost like a whisper once the word husband left his lips.

"Did you just say husband?Why would I get myself a husband?That's just plain weird..." Bohyuk looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why would that be weird...Some people are like that..." Wonwoo didn't take his eyes from the floor.He didn't know what to say,he just looked down and continued with his walking.Bohyuk stopped with his walking.

"What does that mean?"

"N-Nothing...We will talk when we get home...I will explain everything..." Wonwoo walked even faster,he was embarrassed,but also it was just five minutes until school starts,he knew he would be late.Bohyuk just shrugged and continued to walk.

In all honesty,Wonwoo wasn't ready.The words he just said to his brother just slipped out of his mouth.He wasn't ready to tell anyone that he liked guys.Especially not to his brother.But he knew he would need to tell them sooner or later.But the felling of something bad was always haunting him.He wanted to tell them sooner,but he always gets scared.He thought maybe his brother will understand him,but his parents will always scare him.He still remember that one day when Bohyuk got home from a party late and they kept him grounded for a whole two months and kept yelling at him for whole 5 days.It wasn't pleasent to be there.The constant yelling and even throwing things made Wonwoo sick.He couldn't take it anymore.That's why he's so afraid.They would do anything if they found out.

On the way to school they picked up Junhui and came to school just on time.They were running to the class.Everything would be perfect if he didn't bump into the worlds biggest 'boy'.Donghyun.His books were all over the floor and his backpack was at the other side of the hall.

"Watch out,jerk!" He looked down at him,a smug expression on his face was just as disgusting as always.All the kids around him were laughing,which made Wonwoo even more furious.He saw Junhui trying to pick his things that fell on the floor in the corner of his eye,but he didn't pay that much attention to him.Wonwoo quickly pushed himself off of the floor standing right in front of Donghyun.

"Oh so you're telling me I'm a jerk?The only jerk here is you!" His voice came out more that loud,he was basically screaming.On Wonwoo's answer all the people that were laughing gasped,their jaw almost on the floor.

"What did you just say?" Donghyun stepped one step cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter