Party

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday has come and with him the long awaited party at Seungcheol's.If Wonwoo was asked,he wouldn't have even accepted the invitation,but just the thought of being with Mingyu made him happy.He didn't wanted to go,firstly because he was never on an actual party.Just the thought of seeing people drink and then pass out because they are to drunk to even walk made him disgusted.And as second,he didn't drink at all,which was slightly strange.You might think 'He's 18 and he never drank in his whole life?What's wrong with him?'.Well,Wonwoo was different.Just the smell of an strong alcoholic drink made him sick.

But Wonwoo was excited for the party.It wasn't because it was his first party.The reason was laying in something totally different.

Mingyu.He hasn't seen Mingyu for the whole two days,neither talked to him or messaged him.And to be honest,he missed him.The way he would stare at him,the way he would hold him tight and the way he kissed him.Even though it was just two days,Wonwoo never thought he would feel so misserable without him.And they just started dating 5 days ago.But the good thing about all of this is that he got some time to get his thoughts right and keep with school,which he was neglecting ever since he met him.

The friends of the both started to hang out a lot often than Wonwoo thought they would.And the two that got really close were Jeonghan and Seungcheol.They would hold hands and Seungcheol would here and there caress the others cheek making him blush,which Wonwoo found extremely cute.Even though Jeonghan was Wonwoo's best friend,Jeonghan didn't say anything about the two.Even when the younger asked him about them,older would just blush deep red and change the subject into something else.And by the time Wonwoo was getting more curious.

Wonwoo was shaken out of his thoughts by his phone ringing on his desk.He quickly took it and looked at it.A message from Mingyu.

'Hey,babe.I miss you :( ' it said.Wonwoo blushed at the nickname.

'I miss you too.But cheer up,you'll see me in a few. :)'

'I can't wait.I'll come and pick you up in half an hour.'

'Okay.' with that being send,Wonwoo quickly went and dressed up in a simple ripped jeans(with too many holes) and a simple black shirt with the first shoes he found.He really didn't care what he was wearing.It wasn't like he was going somewhere rich and elegant.He was going to his friends house.

With one last look in the mirror,he exited his room and ran down the stairs,meeting with his mother,who was watching TV while laying on the couch.

"You're already going?" She looked at her son and got up walking towards the kitchen.

"Yes,one of my friends will pick me up.I'll probably come home late,so you don't need to wait for me."

"Okay,go and have fun." His mother kissed his cheek,and with that the doorbell rang.Wonwoo ran to the door,telling his mum goodbye while he was running.

He opened the doors as quickly as he could and was face to face with his boyfriend.

"Hey." Mingyu stood there,all looking perfect with only simple clothes on him.Wonwoo smiled at him and before he answered he threw himself and hugged Mingyu,wrapping his arms around the youngers neck.Soon after he felt Mingyu's arms wrapping around his waist,bringing him closer to his chest.Wonwoo burried his face in the youngers neck,taking in his scent.All he felt was perfume,but there was still a little bit of that Mingyu's scent that Wonwoo liked so much.

"I missed you." Wonwoo whispered against the tallers neck,sending chills down his spine.Wonwoo pulled away."So much..."

"We only didn't see eachother for two days." Mingyu said.

"I know.But still..." The younger looked around them,and slowly but carefully leaned in and pulled Wonwoo in a passionate and long kiss.Wonwoo's lips were fast to moved against the others,making Mingyu chuckle in the kiss.

"Mhm...Wonwoo...We need to go..." Mingyu pulled away,with Wonwoo still clinging around his neck. "We can't stay here all the night."

"But we can miss the party.I don't want to go." Wonwoo whined,letting go of Mingyu.Mingyu instead took his hand and lead them to his motorcycle.

"No,we can't miss the party.It's our friends.And after all,we need something to get our heads out of this world." Mingyu winked,deserving a punch on the shoulder from the shorter.

"Just so you know,I don't plan on drinking today." Wonwoo said.

"You don't know that." Mingyu smirked.

"I know how to control myself."

Wonwoo wasn't lying about that one,he did know.But there was one thing he didn't know.

His mum saw the whole scene in front of the doors.

 

♦️

 

Seungcheol's house was big.No,big wasn't an understandment,it was huge.Wonwoo always expected for Seungcheol to have a big house,but never this big.It was like you put both Mingyu's and Wonwoo's house together,you would get his house.

Mingyu's hand was tightly holding Wonwoo's while they walked into the house.Just as Mingyu opened the doors,Wonwoo was embraced by a strong smell of alcohol that was lingering in the air,along with smell of cigarettes and sweat.A weird mixture made Wonwoo nousens,but he choose to ignore the feeling he had,even though it was strong.He really didn't want to ruin the night for Mingyu.

"Just hold onto me,okay?" Mingyu turned around,looking at the older.The older just nodded,not knowing what to say.

Mingyu pushed their way through the crowd of sweaty people.Most of them were just dancing and drinking liquids that Wonwoo assumed was alcohol.Of course,there was different kinds of people at the party.He could clearly see those who were too drunk to even stand,even though the party started half an hour ago.On the other side there were those who were too emersed into grinding all over eachother that they don't even know what else is going on inside the room they were at.Also those who were in the corner of the room,kissing every part of eachothers bodies.And Wonwoo was resisting the urge to tell them to go get a room.

"You're finally here!" Seungcheol yelled,waking Wonwoo out of his thoughts."What took you so long?"

"Traffic." Mingyu lied,totally ignoring the whole kissing scene that they had just half an hour ago.Wonwoo knew he needed to act,because after all this party was as Mingyu said 'just a party to get them two together'.So he just laughed in the back of his mind.

"Whatever you say man." Seungcheol winked.

"I'm going for a drink,do you want anything?" The younger whispered into Wonwoo's ear(it wasn't whispering,it was more yelling because the music was way too loud).Wonwoo thought about the question.Maybe it won't hurt if he just drinks one drink.Maybe just a sip of it.

"Sure." Wonwoo smiled,making Mingyu return it.Mingyu gave him a nod,indicating for him to stay with the others while he gets the drinks.As soon as Mingyu let go of his hand,a hand pulled him to sit on the couch.His head snapped and he was face to face with Junhui.

"Do you want me to die?" Wonwoo was scared to the point his heart almost jumped out of his chest.

"Have some fun buddy!It's your first time on a party right?" Junhui yelled,Wonwoo already smelling the intoxicating smell from his mouth.Alcohol and cigarettes.Junhui was over intoxicated,putting his arm around Wonwoo's shoulders.

"You're already drunk?" The younger shook of the olders hand shaking his head while doing it.

"It's a party,what else would I do on a party?" Jun rethorically asked.Wonwoo just shook his head and stayed shut.

Soon after Mingyu came with two cups of liquid in his hands.He gave one to Wonwoo,giving him a small smile which the older returned.Wonwoo took a sniff to the cup,immediately the smell burned his eyes.In his surprise it didn't make him throw up or make him sick,which was good,right?His hand gripped tighter around the cup,almost breaking the cup,but he maintained himself.Seeing Mingyu drink with no issues made him question himself,maybe it's not that bad after all?

In swift movement,the older brought the cup to his mouth and quickly drank the liquid in one shot.The liquid burned down his throat.It was so strong,Wonwoo made a grimase,all the time until the burning stopped.He didn't know what the liquid was,but it wasn't as strong as he expected it to be,because of it's smell.

"You sure you haven't drank before?" Junhui yelled,looking surprised at his best friend.

"Shut up." Wonwoo pushed him and stood up going to Mingyu.The younger was talking with some people Wonwoo did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter