Fired

You changed me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cold breeze hit Wonwoo's skin once he exited his house.The boy had a thick jacket on him,but somehow the breeze still succeded to find his skin underneath it.With his backpack on his back,he quickly walked to get to school as soon as possible.It was so cold that it seemed that it might snow anytime even though it's just october.

It took him about 10 minutes to come.Once he entered in,he was almost instantly wrapped by the warmth.Slowly he walked towards his class.In all honesty,he was scared,especially now that Donghyun knew about his relationship with Mingyu.Knowing him,he probably already told everyone about it.

With a few deep sighs,he decided to just come in.His cold hands took the knob,twisting it and opening the doors.The older boy walked in.As soon as the class heared someone enter,they all stopped talking,directing their gazes to Wonwoo.The boy didn't dare to look up,and to find everyones eyes watching his every move.The eyes of the others didn't leave him until he sat down.What if he told them? Wonwoo's heart was pounding like crazy,just waiting to jump out of his chest.Cold sweat started to form on his forehead.But once the eyes were took off of him,he felt like a big rock was took from his heart.He breathed out a long and deep breath.

Not even a minute after that,the teacher walked in.It was literature.Wonwoo with his whole heart wished it was math.Just so he could see Mingyu and feel a little bit safer.Wonwoo felt threatened by every second he spent in this class.It felt like his heart would fall out of his chest just by how nervous and scared he was.He hated a feeling of always being like that.

"Wonwoo,are you okay?" The voice of a teacher woke him up from his thoughts.His head shot up,and he looked straight to the teacher.

"Hm?" Was the only thing he could say.

"I asked if you are okay?You look a little pale." A kind teacher asked.Wonwoo looked around him,as all the eyes were on him again.He gulped loudly.

"Y-yeah,I'm fine." Wonwoo nodded and gave a teacher just a small smile to reassure her.

The first two classes went by in an enormously slow speed.As much as Wonwoo wanted to speed up the time and just go to lunch,he couldn't.He was starving as first,and as second he couldn't wait to get out of that classroom and go to his friends.Maybe they will make him feel better.

As soon as the bell for the end of the second class went off,Wonwoo quickly gathered his things and ran out to the canteen.His eyes wandered around it,and once they layed on the table where his friends were seated on,the corner of his lips lifted up in a small smile.

"Hi." Wonwoo said,taking a seat just next to Junhui.

"Finally,you ended up coming to school." Seungkwan teased. "Where were you yesterday?" The rest of the group looked at him with curiuos eyes.

"I was with Mingyu." Wonwoo said,on which half of his group rolled their eyes,but started smiling at the end. "Now that we are on Mingyu,has anyone seen him today?"

"I have.He said he will come here during the lunch time." Added Jeonghan.Wonwoo just nodded.While the others continued with whatever they were talking about,the olders eyes were looking around the canteen trying to find Mingyu.Once he saw there was nobody that even looked like the younger,his head fell down,letting out a sigh.

"Hi,babe." A hot breath sudennly touched the bare skin of his neck.The voice instantly brought a smile on his face.His head shot behind him where he was face to face with his boyfriend.

"I was looking for you." Wonwoo smiled brightly.

"Come,it's quite crowded in here." The younger took his hand. "Excuse us for a minute." Mingyu said to the rest of the group as they ran away.

The two boys stopped once they were outside of the school canteen and inside the school's hall.They were sure nobody was at that time in school so they decided to be there.

"Hey,baby." Wonwoo finally said,leaning against a wall.Mingyu came to him putting his hands on both of the olders hips.In an instant Wonwoo's lips were on top of Mingyu's.It was just a little peck,which he immediatelly pulled away.

"Are you okay?" Mingyu fixed one of the strands of Wonwoo's hair that accidentally fell down.

"Yeah,I am.I just missed you." The older whispered the last part. "I wasn't feeling the best the last two classes,but I'm fine now."

"Did someone tell you something?Did something happen?Don't tell me that bast-..." Mingyu was interupted by Wonwoo's lips again on his.

"I already told you I just missed you.The good thing is that you are now here." The shorter put his hands lightly around the youngers neck,leaving a trail of butterfly kisses from his lips to the spot the older already knew was Mingyu's soft spot.

"They will see us,Wonwoo." Mingyu tried pushing the older away because he knew Wonwoo was afraid if anyone finds out.But with the way he kissed him it was almost impossible for the boy to stop him.

"Nobody comes here during lunch." Wonwoo simply said,still kissing the taller boy. "I need this now." The olders breath ghosted over the skin of the younger sending chills all over his body.

Wonwoo's lips almost immediatelly connected with the other ones.Mingyu lowered his hand down to Wonwoo's lower waist pulling him closer to him,closing every distance that was between them.The males were leaned against a wall,Wonwoo's body firmly pressed against it,while Mingyu pushed him even more than it was possible.Wonwoo's soft lips kissed Mingyu so lightly,almost like it wasn't imaginable,as if it wasn't even there.With every second passing,the kiss became much rougher,but it still didn't loose the speed it took at the beginning.Somehow Wonwoo's hand found it's way to Mingyu's hair,interlocking his fingers into the strands of the soft hair.The younger bit lightly on the olders bottom lip,making the older pull at his hair a little.A small moan left the youngers lips from the impact it caused.

The two males didn't care about whoev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter