Meet The Nerd Hwang

The First & The Last

I'm back! Hope you'll enjoy this chapter~ ^^


 

Flash back

 

Sowon Junior High School, Seoul, South Korea.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Hey, that's The Nerd Hwang!" Soon as I arrived in the classroom a boy named Choi Siwon shouted while pointing at me.

"Nerd Hwang, did you watch Girls' Generation on Music Bank last night? They performed their new song-- wait, you don't even have a TV!" Then the whole class bursted out laughing.

I just kept silent on my seat and decided to stare out of the window.

Seriously, what's so funny about it? What's so funny about being poor? Well, maybe I was poor. But at least I was way smarter than you mocker, childish, spoiled kids. Sorry, conceited me.

But it was true. I had no idea why we had to study when exams were held. It had always been so easy for me. I didn't know where nor when I got all of my knowledge. All I knew was I always got perfect scores in every subject without putting much effort. I could remember and understand every lesson just by hearing or reading it once. Awesome, wasn't it? The teacher had even said that I had to attend an university instead of middle school.

Okay, enough of bragging. Suddenly a voice broke my daydream.

 

"Earth to Tiff? Hello, Tiffany? Yah, Tiffany Hwang!"

I winced as I heard that familiar scream and turned my head to meet my best and only friend, Jessica Jung.

"What's up, Jess?"

"Don't daydream! It's my speciality and I'm not gonna let you to steal it from me!"

I giggled after hearing her silly statement and automatically beamed my eyesmiles; which were blocked by my stupid big glasses.

Had I mentioned that I was poor? Oh yes, I had. My dad worked really hard since my mom passed away when I was 11. I didn't wanna burden him to buy me cute glasses nor soft lens. Expensive. I was grateful enough that we still had a nice little home and we still could have meal 3 times a day.

"Jung! You are hot and actually my type! But why are you always hanging out with that ugly nerd? Leave her and join us, babe!" A boy shouted out loud as he came closer to Jessica, obviously flirting.

Sigh.

He was right. I was just an ugly nerd. But Jessi? She was a very pretty and attractive girl. Believe me, she was one of the most popular girls in the school. Many boys wanted to date her, I had no idea why she always rejected them though.

"Jess, I think he's right.. I'm just a nerd but you're so pretty and popular.." I mumbled sadly.

Jessica raised one eyebrow at me and turned to the boy.

"Join you and become the worst friend in the whole universe? I don't think so, Taecyeon-ssi. I will really appreciate it if you leave us alone now." Jessica smiled to Taecyeon as she held my hand.

Oh Jess, you had no idea how much I loved you, in sisterly way, of course. Your heart was as beautiful as your face, though that icy glare of yours scared me to death sometimes.

"Enjoy your time, then." With a slightly upset tone Taecyeon left us. I thought he was gonna leave peacefully, but I was wrong.

He came back with his gang and he was holding a..

"BUGGGG!!!!!!!" I and Jessica screamed together in horror. He and his gang only laughed at us. We were extremely afraid of those little things called bugs. Disgusting! Scary! And disgusting again! We were instantly panic since his gang was surrounding us. There was no way out.

"YAH!! THROW THAT THING AWAY, OK TAECYEON!!!!" Jessica snapped and wailed her dolphin her dolphin voice.

"Well, well.. This is for rejecting my golden offer, Miss Jessica Jung! I mean, I'm the hot Ok Taecyeon! Everyone loves me and I know you love me too.." Taecyeon grinned evily, showing his big teeth as he swung the bug in front of me and Jessica. The gang was laughing cruelly. Why did you have to be so heartless? Were you really that happy seeing weak people suffer? Jerks!

I was on the verge of tears while Jessi had already cried.

He smiled mischievously and came closer, still holding that dead cockroach --oh gosh, I felt lihe puking just by saying its name!

My legs were shaking and I was really scared. I was about to cry when suddenly a boy stood up in front of me and blocked Taecyeon from coming any closer..

 


Ja-jaann!! Second chappie here! ^^

Tell me what you think! : D

Please do comment and subscribe~ I really appreciate every single comment and subscribe you give. ^^