Please Welcome~

The First & The Last

Tiffany's POV

 

Jessica and Sooyoung kept staring at me with their mouth opened.

Do I look that weird?

 

"Err.. I look weird, don't I?"

"Did it hurt?" Sooyoung suddenly asked.

"What hurt?" I asked back confusingly.

"When you fell from heaven, did it hurt? You look like an angel, Fany-ah." he smiled sincerely. I blushed at his compliment.

"Don't you dare to flirt my best friend." Jessica threatened him as she slapped his arm.

"Aw, aww, okayy. Jealous that much? You're the only one in my heart, princess~" Sooyoung grinned and Jessica glared deadly at him, which shut his up.

"You look totally fascinating, Tiffany. That jeans and tank top show your curves well and the pink blouse makes you look feminine and stylish! And your hair is so beautiful. Black, straight, long, perfect! Jessi's fashion sense is so amazing!" she complimented me -and herself- as she scanned me from head to toe.

"Oh, and last but not least, say goodbye to your big glasses, hello to the beautiful genius Hwang!" she squealed in joy.

"Thank you, Jess." I hugged her tight, feeling thankful from the bottom of my heart.

"Tiff.. Need.. Air.." I was too happy that I didn't realize that I was suffocating her.

"Oops, sorry." I smiled apologetically and flashed my eyesmiles.

"Omo, she has cute eyesmiles!" Sooyoung blurted and I only giggled.

"Okay, okay, enough with this. You must be tired, Tiff. Let's go home now." Jessica said as she linked her arm with me.

"But you are the cutest, princess~" Sooyoung said as he followed us exiting the mall.

I swore I saw Jessica smiled when she heard Sooyoung said it, but she quickly hid it.

 

"You like him." I whispered quietly to her so Sooyoung wouldn't hear.

"I don't." she whispered back.

"Liar, you do."

"I don't."

"You do."

"I don't."

"You don't." I smirked to myself. She's so gonna fall for this..

"I do." See?

".. Wait, I DON'T LIKE HIM, okay?" she whispered as she hit my arm lightly.

"Yeah right~" I rolled my eyes and she just scoffed. Oh Jessica, you were as obvious as me, you know?

 

The mall wasn't so far so we went home by foot.

But seriously, why did every passing people stare at me? Did I look that weird?

"They think you're hot, Tiff~" like reading my mind, Jessica giggled.

"But you're the hottest, Jessica~" Sooyoung said as he walked behind us.

"Shut up, Soo." Jessica commanded and Sooyoung obediently went quiet.

We chatted along the way home and arrived in front of my house without even knowing.

 

"So.. I guess we part here?" Jessica asked.

"Thank you so much for today, Jess. And thanks for accompanying us, Soo." I smiled as I beamed my eyesmiles.

Free eyesmiles! No more blocking glasses! Yeah!

"Aww, don't mention it, Fany-ah. My pleasure to help a pretty girl like you, but Sica is the prettiest." Sooyoung smiled playfully as he put the shopping bags in front of the door.

"Yeah, whatever you say, cheesy Soo. Like he said, don't mention it, Tiff. I should be the one who says thank you. I've been dying to bring you to the mall, you know." Jessica gave a smile before pulling me for a quick hug.

We bid goodbye to each other. When I was about to enter my house I heard Sooyoung's voice.

"Sica! People say Venus is pretty but I don't. Earth is the prettiest!" he yelled.

"Why?!" Jessica yelled back.

"Because it has a beautiful princess named Jessica Jung on it! Good night, dream about me!"

Then he ran away and I could hear Jessica was giggling. Oh yes, we were neighbour.

"I know YOU LIKE HIM, JESS!" I shouted and she immediately stopped giggling.

"I DON'T!"

"YOU DO!"

"I DON'T!"

"YOU DON'T!"

"I D-- NO, I DON'T! NOW GO INSIDE YOUR HOUSE, TIFF! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" That was the last word she yelled before slamming her door.

I chuckled. You are sooo obvious, Jess.

 

So I came inside my house and met my dad. His expression was totally priceless when he saw me.

"Who are you?" he asked dumbfoundedly.

"Your daughter?" I smiled sheepishly to him before entering my room.

"My wife! Did you see her from heaven? Our daughter is so beautiful! Oh my God!!" he screamed to no one in particular. What a dorky dad.

 

I checked whether there was any homework for the next day and fortunately there wasn't any.

I decided to take a quick shower then jumped to my bed and snuggled to my pillow.

I felt so tired after exploring the mall the whole day.

What a long day..

Then I fell to deep slumber in no time.

 

I was in the peaceful dreamland when suddenly my phone rang loudly.

I didn't know what time it was, but I thought it was already dawn.

Who in the world would be calling me this early?

I groaned and reached a hand out to take the phone then lazily picked it up without checking the caller ID.

 

"What?!"

 

"Pani-ah?"

 


Oops,

 

I make the caller identity too obvious  XD

Our princess Jessica is still hiding her feelings~

 

Anywayy,

school is really killing me .__. 24 hours in a day aren't enough anymore D:

The books and tasks are like smiling cruelly and waving heartlessly to me all the time

But finally I manage to make an update :D

So please appreciate my effort, will you? *giving puppy eyes*

Do comments and subscribe! I really loooove it! ^^

Spread the joy~ <3