It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter

The First & The Last

Is the weather getting cold or am I just too hot? Scratch that. I'm having a fever so everything feels so damn cold. *sneeze*

Anyway, let's begin with Ice Princess Jessica's POV~ enjoy! ^^


 

Jessica's POV

 

After I parted with Tiffany I arrived in front of my house. I saw someone was leaning on the gate.

My jaw dropped as I recognized the figure.

Choi Sooyoung, Again.

Unbelievable. Is he a stalker or something?

 

"Oh, hi. Please, don't look at me like that. In case you're wondering I'm not a stalker, Jessica." he smiled as he approached me.

"Yeah, that's explaining why you are in front of my house." I said sarcastically.

"Don't get me wrong. You dropped your wallet and I just want to return it to you. I got your address from your student's card inside the wallet." he chuckled while handing me the wallet.

 

Oops, looked like someone was jumping to conclusion too fast. Wait, it was me.

I could feel my cheeks burned. I took the wallet as I stared at the ground so he wouldn't see me blushing.

 

"Well.. Thank you?" Awkward.

"It should be a statement, not a question, princess. Allright then, see you tomorrow." he shrugged before walked away.

I was about to open the gate when that boy called me again.

 

"Jessica Jung!" he shouted from afar.

"What?!" I shouted back so he could hear me. Not that I cared, but I didn't want him to shout my name that loud again.

"AREN'T YOU TIRED?"

"No. Why?"

"BECAUSE YOU KEEP RUNNING IN MY MIND!" he gave a toothy grin before running away and disappeared from my sight.

 

Once cheesy always cheesy.

But maybe he wasn't that bad.. Was he?

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

It was around 8 PM and I was doing my homework when my phone beeped.

 

From: TaeTae

"Pani-ah, are you mad of me? :(("

So he still cared like usual. I was pretty happy to read the message.

 

To: TaeTae

"No, why would I?"

 

"You avoided me today. Why? :("

Why? Because I didn't want to see you with that girl. It felt hurt.

 

"No I didn't. Just bad timing. :)"

You turned me into a liar, Taeyeon.

"Thanks God then. Pani-ah, I'm so happy today, gonna tell you why tomorrow. I want my best friend to be the first to know. So pweeease meet me afterschool, will you? Nite nite~ :3"

"Aye aye sir. Nite too. ^^"

 

So I was nothing but best friend. I knew it.

Come on, be positive, Tiffany! Best friend was much better than no one.

My brain kept saying that but still, I couldn't lie to my heart. I wanted to be more than just a best friend.

I want to be with him.

 

I tossed and my bed, thinking of many things. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, but when I opened them again, it was already morning.

So I lazily took a bath, ate my breakfast as I said hi to my dad like usual, but with less spirit.

We were eating our bread silently before my dad broke the silence.

 

"What's wrong with daddy's daughter?" he asked as he munched his bread.

"Nothing." I answered shortly.

"Yo, c'mon, Tiff. You know you can tell your handsome dad eeeeverything~" he said with aegyo tone.

"Stop it, dad." I giggled as I punched his shoulder lightly.

"Fine, fine. Now tell me."

"Dad, what will you do if.." I took a deep breath.

"If?" his eyes were twinkling curiously like a 4 years old kid listening to a fairytale.

"If you like someone but that someone likes someone else?"

"Awww, my little princess Fany has grown up now!" he squealed. Oh my, what a childish dad I had.

"So are you going to answer me or only tease me?" I said with a serious tone.

"Oops, sorry." He cleared his throat before continuing.

"You really don't have to worry about it, too much, Fany."

"What? But dad--"

"What I meant was, don't let your feelings hurt you and make you suffer. Enjoy it. Your life is still long ahead, Tiffany. If he is the one for you, I'm sure you'll get him sooner or later. But if he is not, just enjoy the feelings you're having right now." he said wisely.

"But I want him.." I mumbled under my breath but he could still catch it.

"That's what I mean with enjoy it, Tiff. Enjoy that feelings to make yourself better."

"But.. How?" I asked cluelessly.

"Pssh, you are pretty slow, dear. I'm sure your buddy Jessica knows how. Now no more buts, sweety. You have to go to school." he patted my head and kissed my forehead.

"And remember you can tell me everything. I'm all ears. It's okay, daddy's daughter." he smiled convincingly.

"Yes, thanks dad. Love you." I bid goodbye to him and with that I left for school, feeling a bit relieved but also had a bad feeling about today.

Hoping nothing bad would happen.

 


Chappie 13 has arrived~~ :3 *sneeze*

Tell me what you think~! My love for subscribe and comment never dies. heart

Big drama next chapter~ please look forward for it. :DD

Gotta go off now, I'm sick. .__.

Spread the love~~ <3