One Missed Call

The First & The Last

I decided to turn this fic into a horror fic.

Sunny kills Tiffany then Tiffany turns into a ghost and gives terror to Sunny with one missed call, then she kills Sunny.

End.

TROLOLOL, HORROR MY . XDD

I'm just kidding, don't kill me. .__. I'm a scaredy author, you know. ><

Okay, enough with the nonsense. Enjoy~ ^^


 

 

"Stay away from my Taeyeon." Sunny's expression became cold.

 

"Excuse me?"

Are you kidding me, shorty?

 

"You like him, don't you?" she smiled mischievously as she crossed her arms.

"I.."

I didn't know what to say.

Say no? That would be the biggest lie of the year.

Admit? Though it's hard to accept, she's his girlfriend. I couldn't just say 'Yes, I like your boyfriend' that easy.

 

"See? Tiffany, I don't wanna be rude, but can you please stay away from MY Taeyeon?" I almost rolled my eyes when she emphasized "my".

"Why? Weeks ago you didn't even notice my presence, and now you want me to stay away from him?"  I relieved from my shock as my genius brain started to work.

"Well, I did notice you." she started pacing back and forth.

"That didn't answer my question, unnie. Why do you want me to stay away from him?" I smiled to her as I tried to maintain my politeness.

"Because you keep texting and calling him." she smiled her full of aegyo smile as she flashed her eyesmile.

 

Liar.

"I see. But can't he keep in touch with his best friend since the 7th grade?"  I beamed my own eyesmiles too.

She looked stunned for a few seconds but immediately regained her composure and smiled again.

We were both smiling, but the atmosphere was really intense. There was an eyesmile battle going on.

 

"You like him."

"Still, that's not answering my question, unnie." I raised an eyebrow.

"And you are not admitting the truth."

"Do I have to?" I smiled my innocent smile to her.

"You don't have to. Just stay away from my boyfriend." she chuckled as she patted my shoulder.

"What if I don't want to?" Her smile instantly faded as she turned away.

 

"You have to." her voice was shaking.

"I'm sorry, but you don't have the right to tell me what to do, Sunny unnie." I said to her back.

Then she turned facing me with reddened face as she rolled her tongue on her cheek.

Damn, I'm gonna get slapped.

 

"I have the right, Tiffany Hwang. I HAVE! I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!!" she yelled frustratedly as she punched the locker, which made a loud bang and startled me.

Her outburst made me speechless.

I never thought that the Aegyo Queen Sunny could be this emotional.

I felt guilty after she broke into tears.

 

"I.. I'm sorry, Sunny unnie." I stared at the ground while she kept crying.

What did I do? Why did I say sorry?

Stupid Taeyeon. What had you done?

 

She wiped her tears, still sobbing.

"D-don't be. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Like what you said, I don't have the right to tell you what to do." she smiled weakly.

 

O..kay, now she said sorry to me. That just made me felt guilty even more.

Stuuuuuuuupid Taeyeon!

"I'm only his best friend, unnie." I smiled reassuringly though my heart was ached as I really didn't want to say the word.

"Yes, but I know you like him, Tiffany. From the way you stared at him, it was just so full of love. I know I have no right to stop you from liking him."

 

Was I that obvious?

I just kept silent, not knowing what to say.

 

"But please, appreciate me as his girlfriend. Please don't be too close to Taeyeon, will you?" she smiled as she held my hand.

 

Why did she want me to stay away from Taeyeon so badly?

Though I really love him it's not like I would seduce him or persuade him to break up with her. Gosh.

It would be easy if she acted all rude, I could just simply ignore whatever she'd say.

But with her begging eyes, hopeful voice, and soft attitude, what could I do?

 

Sigh.

"Okay, unnie."

 

I was surprised when suddenly she gave me a quick hug.

"Thank you, Tiffany. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I didn't mean it, I wasn;t in my right mind. So don't take it by heart, okay?" she let out a soft laugh as she patted my shoulder.

"I understand." I said politely.

"And there's no grudge between us, right?" I nodded my head.

"Are we good?" she stretched her hand and I shook it.

"We're good." I flashed my eyesmiles.

"Great. Sorry for taking your time, Tiffany. See you, have a nice evening." She gave her own eyesmiles too.

"See you, Sunny unnie. Take care."

 

She started walking away but then stopped and turned to me again.

"Oh, Tiffany, you look beautiful." she said as she gave me a thumb up.

"Thank you, unnie. You too." I waved then she walked and disappeared from my sight.

 

Maybe she wasn't that bad.

The bad one was her request..

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

"Oh, Tiffany, you look beautiful."

That's why I want you to stay away from Taeyeon.

You were such an ugly nerd, but though I hated to admit it, you look more beautiful and attractive than me now.

You are dangerous, Tiffany Hwang.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Really, why did suddenly she want me to stay away from TaeTae?

I knew she had known me as his best friend, and she had been fine with me texting him.

Gee, teenagers these days are so weird.

Wait, I'm one too.

 

I saw Jessica was sitting on a bench with Sooyoung and she was sleeping on his shoulder.

What the?

She slept peacefully on her lover's shoulder while I had to face a certain sunbaenim and fought for my love to someone who barely knew my feelings.

Should I dye my hair blonde like her so my love life could be as beautiful as hers?

 

Sooyoung spotted me and carefully waved, not wanting to wake Jessica up.

I gave me a questioned look but he just put a finger on his lips.

I didn't care and was determined to wake Jessica up as I wanted to go home.

I tried to shake her shoulder but Sooyoung stopped me.

 

'Don't,' he mouthed.

'I don't care.' I mouthed back.

I was going to poke Jessica's nose with my free hand but Sooyoung held my fingers.

'Don't.'

His right hand was preventing me from touching Jessica, while the other hand was keeping her in the leaning position. Tch, seemed he enjoyed it too much.

So there were us, pushing each other's hand while a certain blonde girl was sleeping innocently.

 

"Wake up, Jessi!" I shouted as I lost my patience.

"Yah, Fany-ah.." Sooyoung whined when Jessica slowly opened her eyes and saw me standing in front of her.

"Oh, you're done, Tiff. Where am I?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes, still leaning.

"On Sooyoung's shoulder?" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

 

Jessica blinked her eyes several times before finally regaining her consciousness and quickly stood up as her eyes popped open.

"YOU!" she pointed at Sooyoung.

"Yeah, it's me the handsome Soo. So I saw you fell asleep while waiting for Tiffany, I assume, you were about to fall aside but I quickly offered my shoulder to be your pillow." he explained without being asked.

"You didn't do anything to me, did you?" Jessica narrowed her eyes at him.

"I didn't, but you did. You snuggled closer to me and even hugged my waist. Am I that comfortable, princess?" he smirked as he stood up.

"Wha-- Yah, I didn't do that!" Jessica was blushing hard.

"Whatever you say is right, Your Majesty. But a thanks would be an honor for me. Now shall we get you back to your palace?" he bowed and gestured us to walk after him.

"What are you, Prince Sooyoung?" I asked while giggling. This guy is so funny and the girls in school could go crazy just because of his smile. I had no idea why Jessica kept playing hard to get.

"Yes, I am. For my one and only princess Jessica Jung." he smiled charmingly but Jessica just walked and ignored him.

 

"This boy is really annoying.." Jessica mumbled while walking.

"But you like him." I whispered teasingly.

"I don't!" she slapped my arm.

"Aww, that hurts, Jess.."

"Do you like me now, princess?" Sooyoung asked, his eyes were full of hope.

"I don't." she answered coldly.

"But I like you so much, Jessica. Guess I have to try harder." he smiled softly to Jessica, but his voice was hurt. Jessica just looked away.

There was an awkward silence between us for some seconds.

 

"So you hate me?" Sooyoung broke the silence.

"It's not like that.." Jessica mumbled softly but loud enough for Sooyoung to hear.

"That means you like me! You like me, don't you?" he grinned ear to ear.

"I.. I.. Aissh! Whatever! Pabo Sooyoungie!" she stomped her feet as she puffed her cheeks and walked faster, leaving me and Sooyoung behind.

 

'She likes you.' I mouthed to him.

'I know.' He mouthed back while smiling like an idiot.

 

 

Later on that night, I had just finished taking a bath and was drying my hair with towel when my phone rang.

I saw the caller ID and as expected, it was him. It was TaeTae.

I felt so excited but my smile immediately turned to a frown when I remembered Sunny.

 

Damn damn damn. Stupid shorty Sunny.

 

My phone kept ringing. I took a deep breath and my thumb heavily pressed the reject button.

I stared at the phone for a while. It was the first time I rejected his call..

Then suddenly it vibrated and rang again, and it was him again. I rejected it for the second time.

It rang again. And I rejected it for the third time.

 

For the fourth time, it rang again.

He would never give up, wouldn't he?

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah, Pani-ah! Why do you keep rejecting my call?" he yelled soon as I answered it.

"Well.."

"Am I that disturbing to you? You're bored of talking to me, aren't you? Fine then.."

"Oh, no no no! It's not like that, Tae.."

 

How could I be bored of talking to you? I wanted to hear your voice every day..

Okay, that sounded like proposing, but really, his voice could always brighten up my day.

 

"So why?"

"Just.. Don't call me again. You.. You have Sunny already." I couldn't believe I just said that. I totally felt like crying.

"What? Oh crap, don't tell me she yelled at you because I accidentally called her with your name.." he sighed.

"You what?!"

So that's why she suddenly wanted me to stay away from you. She felt I'd be a threat for her, didn't she?

 

"Yah, pabo TaeTae! Girl hates it when she is called with another girl's name."

"Sowwiee, I didn't mean it, Pani-ah. I'm used to talk to you, you know.."

"I know.." You're used to talk to me, and I love it. I'm smiling like a lunatic now.

 

"Speaking of Sunny, she is calling me just now. So I'll hang up, okay?" my smile instantly disappeared.

My heart felt so hurt and tightened. He has a girlfriend, Tiffany.. Don't hope too much.

"Okay." my voice was starting to crack.

"I'll call you later, Pani-ah. Annyeong."

 

I cried as I put the phone down.

I wanted to tell you so badly, Taeyeon. I wanted to say those three magical words to you.

But I know I can't. You don't feel the same as I do. I'll forever only be a friend for you.

It was my mistake for loving you..

 

I burrowed my face on the pillow as I cried harder.

I waited for his call but it didn't come.

1 hour..

2 hours..

3 hours. Maybe that Sunny had forbidden him to call me now.

I felt like crying but my tears were close to dry, so I decided to sleep.

 

When I woke up in the morning, there was a missed call.

One missed call from him.

Why did I decide to sleep? Stupid me.

 

That night I waited for his call, but I didn't get it.

The next day, I didn't get it either.

 

It had been a week since I didn't talk to him.

I really missed him, so I decided to make a call.

I was nervously waiting, but my expectation seemed to be useless. No one answered it.

I tried calling him again and again, but it was no use.

 

My days passed like that.

Sooyoung and Jessica would always go bickering around, Jessica slowly became more opened to Sooyoung and showed more affectionate, but still didn't admit her feelings.

Sunny had always been the center of the popular students at school. I had never talked to her again since the day she yelled at me until finally she graduated and I became a 9th grader together with Jessica and Sooyoung.

And me?

 

My scores were perfect as usual.

Everyday I always had boys confessing to me, I felt bad for them that I always said no.

All students wanted to be friend with me. You could say my life was perfect.

But although no one mocked me again and everyone appreciated me, I felt unhappy.

I felt something was missing. My life felt incompleted.

I missed him. So badly.

As much as I wanted to move on and I forget him, I just couldn't.

Trying to forget you just making me think about you even more..

 

 

It was a typical morning in the morning, and was a week before the final examination would be held.

I played with my pencil as I laid my head on the table.

Jessica beside me was already sleeping like usual, and Sooyoung behind her was humming love song. He was madly in love with my best friend.

 

"Okay, students, we will begin our class today. You're a 9th grader and soon you'll face the final examination. It will decide whether you can go to high school or you will meet me for another year here." The class groaned at Mr. Kwon's statement.

"Hey, I don't want to meet you pranksters either. That's why I pray for you all to pass the examination. You have to study seriously, okay?"

 

Study. What for? I couldn't remember the last time I studied..

I was about to close my eyes when he spoke again.

"But before we start the class, there will be a new friend for you. Come in!"

 

I didn't really care and was about to sleep when the girls suddenly screamed wildly and squealed.

The class became noisy more than ever.

I opened my eyes and slowly looked up, I saw a familiar handsome boy was standing in front of the class, rubbing his neck.

 

"Well, he's not really that new, and you all already know him. So I don't think he needs to introduce himself." Mr. Kwon said.

That boy smiled then the girls swooned and squealed while the boys shouted excitedly. "My man!" "Finally you're back!"

That boy gave the boys hi-five and I rubbed my eyes.

Am I dreaming?

Our eyes met and he smiled warmly. A warm smile that I had been missing for a year. A smile that had always appeared in my dreams.

Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks.

 

 

"TaeTae.."

 

 

 


Ja-jaaan!!

An update and what you've been waiting for~~

TaeTae's comeback! XD

Stay tuned~ :3

 

Anyway I want to tell you what happened behind the chapter. .__.

I was writing this chapter on my phone first before posting it on my laptop

and I wrote it in the bathroom while brushing my teeth

because I was too focused on writing this, the toothbrush slipped off my hand

and it fell to the closet .___.

I have to buy a new toothbrush now, it's all because of you! *pointing at readers*

LOL. JK. I still have another one. :D

 

So please appreciate my toothbrush, I mean my work. :3

Do leave comment and subscribe! I really like it like it like it! ^^

Spread the joy~ <3