Game?

The First & The Last

It had been a week since Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't talk to each other.

Even after the exam week passed they still avoided each other.

Not only the observant Jessica, but the whole school knew that something wrong was going on between the two.

Because they used to act so close, if people didn't know them, they would have mistaken them as a couple.

But now they seemed so distant.

Everytime they met Tiffany would look down at the ground, while Taeyeon would look away or just passed by like he didn't see her.

 

Many boys saw this as a chance to get closer to Tiffany, but still it was useless.

After they got rejected they'd whisper to themselves, "I thought she is over him.."

Every boy in the school had known that Tiffany had a thing for Taeyeon; it was a public secret.

But ironicly, the only one that didn't know was none other than Taeyeon himself.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Tiff?" I nudged her.

"Hmm?" she answered sleepily, still leaning her head on the table.

"It's breaktime. Let's grab some lunch."

"No thanks, Jess. I'll just sleep."

"But you haven't had lunch for, like, the last 5 days, Tiff. You're becoming skinnier when you are already skinny. It's not healthy for you."

"Thanks for your concern, Jess. But I really need my sleep." she yawned as she buried her face on her folded arms above the table.

"Fine then, and I thought I was the sleepyhead one here. See you later, Tiff." I stood up and left the classroom.

 

Just when I arrived in the cafetaria, everything went dark as  I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes.

"Yah! Who turns the light off?"

"Guess who?" a playful voice asked. Sooyoung.

"I don't know. Your voice is so unfamiliar.." I pretended to be confused.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. OMG, you are a stalker, aren't you?! HEL--" he covered my mouth with his hand just when I was about to scream.

"Okay, you play too far, princess. You win this time." he whispered from behind, which giving me a slight shiver.

Why does my heart beat faster everytime he is around?

 

"Sooyoungie is a loser~ Sooyoungie is a loser~" I sang happily as I made my way to order the food.

"I want a bowl of ramyun and one iced vanilla latte, please." I ordered to the cashier girl of the cafetaria, she looked like she was slightly older than us.

"I want a jumbo jajangmyun, two plates of sushi, double sandwich, and one kimchi fried rice for me, please. Oh and iced lemon tea, make it two." being shikshin as usual, Sooyoung ordered bunch of foods that would be enough for the whole day for me.

"Aigoo, you always eat a lot, Soo. Don't you become fatter?" the cashier girl asked while giggling and playing with her hair. Is she trying to be cute or what in front of Sooyoung?

"Nope. y as always." he smiled charmingly and the girl instanlt swooned. I felt jeal-- no, I felt annoyed.

"Aww, yes you're y, indeed." the girl winked at him. Okay, it was official that she was flirting. Ewww.

"Does that mean I can get the foods for free?" he grinned. Once shikshin always shikshin.

"For a y boy like you? Just this once, my treat." she smiled seductively and leaned closer to Sooyoung. Wait, what is she trying to do? Danger.

I cleared my throat and she immediately shot a glare to me.

"You still have to pay." she said coldly with a flat expression.

"It's not like I don't have any money, Miss Sooyoung-Is-y. Here--" I was going to give my money but Sooyoung held my hand.

"It's on me, princess. So how much do I have to pay, Hara noona?" Ah, so this annoying girl's name is Hara.

"But Soo--"

"Please let me, Sica. Pwweeease?" he gave his puppy eyes.

"Bu--"

"Pweeeeeeease? Pwease pwease pwease pweeeeease??"

"Fine." I sighed in defeat. I thought I had grown weaker for his weird aegyo.

"Perfect. So how much is it, noona?"

".. Free for you, Soo." she said half-heartedly with a frown. I laughed silently.

"Thanks, noona. You're the best." he smiled to her before grabbing my hand.

"Let's get a seat." he said.

 

As we searched for two vacant seats, many girls offered Sooyoung to sit with them but he politely rejected.

"Sit with us, Soo oppa!" a girl tugged his arm.

"No, sit with me, Sooyoung. I'll feed you!" another pulled him.

"Sorry, I'm with Jessica." he smiled apologetically as he released his arm from their grips.

"You're with Jessica Jung? Just sit with us, she can sit with every boy in the school if she wants."

"Too bad, she wants to sit with me and I want to sit with her. What to do? Oh right, we'll just sit together. But thanks for the offers." he waved to the offering girls.

 

Lately I had just realized that many boys said that they liked me, but Sooyoung was the first that tried so hard to prove his words and to get my attention, while the other boys would have given up.

He was annoying at first, but I didn't know why I felt really happy and comfortable around him now.

Everytime he smiled to me I felt funny in my stomach as my heart started to beat faster.

And I totally loved the way he called me. It made me felt so special.

 

"Princess?" That way.

"Yes?"

"You've been daydreaming since we finally got a seat."

"Oh, sorry."

"What are you thinking about?" he rested his chin on his palm.

 

You. Me. Us?

I shook my head at the thoughts.

"I'm thinking of Tiffany." I lied.

"She looks so miserable, doesn't she?"

"Totally. She looks lifeless and pale, Soo. I wonder what happened to her and Taeyeon."

"She didn't tell you anything although you're her best friend?"

"Nope. Everytime I asked her she would change the topic or break into tears." I shrugged.

"That's terrible." he sighed.

"I know, right? It must be something to do with Taeyeon."

"That super dense boy still doesn't want to talk a single thing related to Tiffany. He doesn't even want to mention her name. Really, what in the world is going on?" he crossed his arms and huffed. Then suddenly I heard a growling sound from his stomach.

"Your stomach is going on, sir." I giggled.

"Sorry. Hungry." he smiled sheepishly. Just then our orders arrived.

"FOOD!" he clapped his hands excitedly at the sight of foods. With no second thought he immediately attacked his foods.

"Not so fast, ShikSoo."

"Howwy, hewn hwrily hwngry." he munched 4 rolls of sushi at once.

"You're really hungry? Wait, you have something on your cheek." I wiped his cheek with a tissue.

"There you go." I smiled.

"Hwnkyu hwincess."

"You're welcome. Now eat, don't talk."

"Hwkay, mowmmy." he nodded and ate his foods happily like a 3-years-old.

What a cute sight.

Wait, what am I thinking? Wake up, Jessica!

I knocked my head.

"Are you okay, Sica-yah?" he asked worriedly.

"Y-yes, just-- let's eat."

 

My plate was already empty and he had just finished his last food; the sandwiches.

We still had an hour before the class would be started,  so we decided to take a stroll at the school garden.

 

"Sooyoungie?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm bored." I whined as I sat on the grass.

"Wait, Sica-yah. Don't sit too close with those roses!"

"W-waeyo? Is there any bugs? Bees? Snakes??" I asked nervously as I quickly stood up then moved away from the flowers and sat beside him on the bench.

"Nope, you shouldn't sit there, but here with me." he smiled cheekily as he held my hands.

I didn't shove it away. I was getting used to his touch. It just felt.. So right.

"Should've known your trick." I pouted and he chuckled.

"But you like it, don't you? And you shouldn't be too close with the flowers, really." he said seriously.

"Waeyo?" I tilted my head to side.

"I'm afraid they'll cry because you're much more beautiful than them." he laughed.

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes as I looked away, hiding my blush.

 

I didn't know what happened with me.

At first I would get extremely annoyed with his cheesy lines, but now I often found myself blushing and couldn't help but smile.

What is going on with me?

 

"You're not entertained yet? Let's play a game then." he smiled as he turned his body to me.

"What game?"

"Hide and seek?" he grinned playfully.

"Yah, we're not elementary kids, Soo." I slapped his arm lightly.

"Kidding. Let's play a big kids' game then." he smirked.

"Warcraft? Counter Strike? DOTA? Assasin's Creed?? I don't want to be rude but sorry I'm not into these kinds of murdering games, Soo. I prefer Angry Birds." I put my hands up defensively.

"Geez, it's called action, not murdering, princess. And who say we'll play electronic games?" he rolled his eyes.

"We won't?" he shook his head cutely.

"So what game will we be playing?" I asked impatiently.

He smiled mischievously as I started having bad feelings about it.

 

"Truth or dare."

 

 


Game for SooSic~ :3

Let's pray for Taeny. Everything will be better soon.. Or not? Keke :D

Stay tuned!

 

Btw,

I'm so sleepy and restless x_x

School is killing me with homeworks and try outs D:

And what makes me so sleepy now is

a Japanese horror movie titled "The Ring" o_o *shiver*

I watched it yesterday with my friends

And that 'thing' appeared in my dream last night DX

*shiver* I'm so gonna pray before I sleep .__.

 

Anyway~

Please do comments and subscribe for this scaredy author! :3

I really LOVE it and it gives me spirit to work even harder! ^^

Spread the love~