Complete

The First & The Last

Long time no update~ ><

I miss you all. *bear hug*

Long chapter ahead~ the next chapter will be the last by the way. :)

So.. Enjoy~ ^^


 

Taeyeon glanced at his watch.

It was twenty to 6 and he knew that it was the right time to pick the girl of his dream up.

He carefully put the precious box in the right pocket of his trousers before making sure that it wouldn't fall and wouldn't be visible.

It would be totally awkward if Tiffany found it and asked Taeyeon what was inside the box, wouldn't it?

As he walked to the door, he passed a mirror and did a final check on himself.

"Handsome." he smiled proudly as he dorkily made a 'V' to his reflection.

Then he grabbed the car key from the dining table and headed to the garage.

 

In about 10 minutes Taeyeon arrived at Tiffany's mansion.

He stepped out of his polished red Ferrari F430 and stood leaning on it as he waited for Tiffany.

Minutes passed by and Taeyeon patiently waited while preparing his heart to accomplish his 'mission' tonight. He repeatedly blew his short bang above his eyebrows and tapped his finger on the car door. Inside he couldn't help but feel a bit nervous.

Even though he was one of the richest young man in Seoul -and not to mention a hot national basketball player,- he was just a normal dorky guy when he was with Tiffany.

 

Tiffany always succeeded to make him smiled like a fool, to make his heart skipped a beat,

to make him felt like he was the luckiest guy on earth,

to make him thanked to God everytime for giving him such an angel named Tiffany Hwang..

     

"TaeTae!" called a cheerful voice that sounded like a music to Taeyeon.

He turned to the source of the voice.

His face automatically lit up when he saw his girlfriend coming out from the big door of the mansion, walking to him while flashing her eyesmile.

Tiffany did as she was told. She dressed casually and just put a light make up on, but nevertheless still looked stunning as ever.

"Pani-ah," Taeyeon softly called as he approached her. He was about to hug her when he heard a cough from behind Tiffany.

He tilted his head and met a familiar man, then immediately bowed politely. "Uncle Hwang," he smiled to him. "Annyeonghaseyo."

Tiffany's father smiled back. "Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon-ah. Please bring her back before midnight, okay?"

"Will do, sir." Taeyeon replied.

"Take care of her and don't let her catch a cold, will you?" he jokingly said.

"Daddy!" Tiffany in as she pouted. "I'm not 7 anymore." she crossed her arms.

The two men whom Tiffany loved the most just chuckled at her childish action.

"You'll always be my little girl, honey," Mr. Hwang patted Tiffany's head. "Now go have some fun you two. Just don't cross the line." he said in a fatherly tone.

"Of course, daddy. See you later." Tiffany pecked his cheek before cheerfully skipping to Taeyeon's side and interwined her fingers with his. "Let's go, TaeTae."

"See you, Mr. Hwang." Taeyeon once again bowed and the latter just smilingly nodded his head in response before going in to the mansion.

Taeyeon opened the car door for Tiffany like he usually would do everytime they had a date.

Mr. Hwang who was watching from the mansion window, secretly smiled at the sight. A gentle and polite young man like Taeyeon was hard to find nowadays. Despite all his wealth, Taeyeon always kept it low and stayed humble. And Mr. Hwang really admired Taeyeon for that.

"He's perfect for you, Tiffany."

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were now already in the car and were settling the seatbelt.

Tiffany found it hard to pull the seatbelt as she struggled with it. Taeyeon noticed it and immediately helped her.

"Here, let me help you." he swiftly pulled the seatbelt and buckled it.

When he looked up he found that his face was really close to Tiffany. He held his breath as he could feel his heart started beating faster. His eyes met her alluring dark brown eyes and trailed down to her pink lips; which made his body naturally leaned forward to capture it.

When their face was just inches from each other, Tiffany put her finger on his lips as she smiled cheekily.

"Wait," she said, which made the latter desperately raised an eyebrow. "Not now, TaeTae. Daddy's still watching." she giggled when Taeyeon leaned back to the driver's seat while pouting.

"I want a kiss, Pani-ah." he childishly whined.

"Just start the engine, baby." Tiffany replied while giggling, satisfied with her tease.

"Kiss?" he pouted.

"Don’t pout, Taeyeon-ah. Let’s go, we don't have all day."

"Okay, okay. But.. Kiss?" he showed his puppy eyes which he knew Tiffany couldn't resist.

And he was right. Tiffany turned to him and cupped his face.

"Alright, just once." she quickly pecked his lips, but when she was about to pull away Taeyeon held her chin and pulled her for a passionate kiss. He grinned ear to ear after pulling away.

"That was.. Supposed to be.. A peck." Tiffany breathlessly complained.

"Well, that was how we're supposed to start the day, Pani-ah." he laughed his ahjussi-like laugh while Tiffany just puffed her cheeks. "Now let's go." he started the car and soon left the mansion.

 

 

"Where are we going, TaeTae?" Tiffany curiously asked when she realized that they were heading to the center of the city. The city lights and the tall buildings were everywhere, just like the usual evening in Seoul.

"Are you hungry?" Taeyeon asked back.

"No--" suddenly her stomach growled and she quickly held it in embarassment as Taeyeon chuckled. "Okay, I admit. I'm hungry. Very. I haven't had a lunch."

"Good," he said as he turned his car and made a way to a crowded area. "Cause we're going to Seoul Food Festival. You know? It's held every 5 year."

"Really?" Tiffany’s eyes immediately filled with excitement. "I've never been there again since when I was in middle school!"   

Taeyeon smiled upon hearing her response.

"Is this why you told me to wear casual attire?" Tiffany asked.

"Yep. I thought a romantic dinner in a classy restaurant is too common," he said as he made another turn. "Maybe a culinary date would be different."

"Culinary date? Sounds fun!" Tiffany giggled. "You're really good in making something new, Tae." she complimented as a-matter-of-fact. Taeyeon was a creative boyfriend that always successfully made Tiffany felt special and loved in many ways. One of it was he often made their date unusual, or let’s say extraordinary; which Tiffany found very interesting.

"That's why you're never bored whenever you are with me, right?" he laughed.

"I have to admit that. You really know how to surprise me." she said as she caressed her currently driving boyfriend’s cheek. “I love it.”

Little did Tiffany know, her honest words made Taeyeon silently praised himself.

'Wait til' you see what I'll do tonight, Pani-ah..' he thought.

 

"We're here." he perfectly parked his car and got off before opening the door for Tiffany.

"Oh my gosh, the food stalls are everywhere. Smells so good!" Tiffany exclaimed soon as she got on her feet. "Let's go, TaeTae! Let's go!" she excitedly pumped her fist to the air as she pulled Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled at his adorable girlfriend. "No, before you put this on, Diva Hwang." he said as he put a pair of blackglasses on Tiffany, as a little disguise.

"You don't want to make the crowd goes crazy now, do you?"

"Oh yes, I forgot. But how about you?” she tilted her head. “You have many fans too, athlete Kim.”

“Nah, I’m not as popular as you, Pani-ah.” he lightly shook his head. “They would probably not recognize me.”

“Yeah right, like you didn’t see how the Starbucks cashier girl was close to faint when she saw you. And her ahjussi boss was more than excited to get your autograph. Sure you’re not popular.” she said sarcastically. “You have to put blackglasses on too, TaeTae.” she took out another pair of blackglasses and put it on Taeyeon.

“Wow,” he gasped. “Are we going to eat or sunbathe?” he joked and Tiffany laughed.      

 “Now let's go, TaeTae. Begopayoo~" she whined in aegyo tone as she linked her arms with his.

"Alright, alright. Let's explore this place."

Then the two visited stall by stall and happily enjoyed their time together in that crowded place.

They never let go of each other's hand as they made their way through the crowd.

The food festival was an outdoor event. It was like the night market, with the game stands and fortune teller's tends spreaded everywhere, but mostly were the food sellers.

 

After having some kimbab, bulgogi, ddukbokki, takoyaki, and hamburger, the couple decided to have ice cream.

"I never knew that you are such a shikshin like Sooyoung, Pani-ah." Taeyeon said while they walked hand in hand.

"Today's an exception. I haven't had either breakfast and lunch." Tiffany said while her ice cream. "So I was starving like crazy."

"Oh yeah, I could see that, you were like a bear preparing for the hibernation." he chuckled and Tiffany shot him a glare when his phone suddenly rang.

"Wait a moment, okay?" he pecked her forehead and Tiffany just nodded before admiring her surroundings.

Taeyeon picked his phone up and made sure that Tiffany was in a good distance so she wouldn't be able to hear his conversation.

"Is everything ready, Soo?" he whispered. "Okay. I'm gonna be there soon. You can leave now. Thanks, buddy. Yes, yes. I'll buy you 3 boxes of pizza. 'Kay, night, Soo. Thanks again." with that he hung up and went back to his beloved girlfriend who was finishing her ice cream.

"Hey," he backhugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Whom did you talk to?”

“My mom,” he lied. “She said hi to you.”

“Really? It’s been a long time since I last met aunty. Please say my hi to her.”

"Will do, baby. Are you still hungry?"

"Nope." she cutely patted her tummy. "Full."

"Great," he smiled as he released the hug and grabbed her hand tenderly. "Let's go to the next destination of our date, shall we?"

 

 

"Where are we going now, TaeTae?" Tiffany cluelessly asked when Taeyeon was driving his car, she had no clue where he would bring her next.

Tiffany loved how Taeyeon often made their date full of pleasant surprise, but she always felt dead curious whenever she couldn’t figure out what her boyfriend was planning, just like this time.

"You've asked me that earlier." Taeyeon replied, his eyes were glued on the road.

"Well I wouldn't ask if you told me." she puffed her cheeks. "Now tell me."

"You'll know later, Pani-ah. Just be patient." Taeyeon grinned as he playfully poked Tiffany's puffed cheeks.

Taeyeon was rather calm outside, but inside he was extremely nervous.

He kept silently praying, that everything would be as he hoped.

 

Taeyeon stopped his car in front of a familiar building.

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. "Why are we at Sowon Middle School?"

"Because it was our school?" Taeyeon innocently asked back.

"Yah, it's almost midnight and no one is inside the building anymore, TaeTae." Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "It's no use being here."

"Oh, of course there is, Pani-ah." he smiled before stepping out from his car then walked to the other side and opened the door for Tiffany.

He gently held her hand and led her, making their way to the school building.

"It's dark, TaeTae, I'm afraid. Let's just go somewhere else." Tiffany whined before abruptly stopped. "Are you trying to do something bad to me?"

"What?" Taeyeon shockedly asked as he put his hands up defensively. "Of course not, Pani-ah. I would never ever do any--" Before he could finish his sentence, Tiffany cut him with a kiss.

She pulled away and giggled. "No need to panic, TaeTae. I believe in you. I always do."

Taeyeon sighed in relief before offering his hand again which was gladly accepted by Tiffany. "Okay, now in this special date, let's have a tour, Pani-ah."

"Tour?"

"Yep yep." he nodded as they entered the surprisingly unlocked school building. Tiffany found it weird but just shrugged it off.

Once they were inside the building, Taeyeon cleared his throat.

"Welcome to TaeNy Tour, Miss Hwang." Taeyeon said in a perfect English as they walked. Tiffany was about to ask something but Taeyeon quickly put his finger on her lips.

"I'm your handsome personal guide, Kim Taeyeon. I'll explain the rule, Miss Hwang. In this special only-one tour in the whole universe, you're not allowed to ask any question."

"Wh--" he cut her by giving a quick peck.

"Nuh-uh, no question is allowed, Pani-ah." he smiled dorkily. "You're only allowed to answer my questions."

"Fine." Tiffany sighed in defeat. 

"This tour consists of three destinations with a question in each," he explained as he led her to a certain classroom, carefully walking in the dark. "You have to answer every of it honestly, and by heart." 'And a 'yes' would be nice, Pani-ah..'

"Actually I want to ask many things about this unique date, TaeTae. But.. Okay." she shrugged.

 

"We've arrived at our first destination, Miss Hwang." Taeyeon stopped in front of a door. "Class 7A, our first class in middle school." he opened the door.

"Oh yeah, I was such a nerd back then," Tiffany giggled as they both stepped in.

"Oh, please. You were always beautiful from the very beginning." he chuckled as he hugged her waist and kissed the crown of her head. "Now for the first question, please turn the light on." he let go of her and sat on one of the table in the front row.

Tiffany did as she told. She turned the lamp on and instantly winced at the sudden brightness.

After adjusting to her surroundings, she could see her boyfriend was sitting and warmly smiling to her.

He pointed to the whiteboard and Tiffany followed it.

There was written:

Q1. Do you love me?

 

"It's your first question, Pani-ah. Please answer it honestly."

" 'Do you love me?' " Tiffany read the question. "You don't have to ask, TaeTae. I've been loving you. I love you, I'm loving you, and I will always do." she beamed her eyesmiles to Taeyeon.

“Perfect answer, Miss Hwang.” he chuckled as he came closer to her and her hair lovingly. "I love you too, Pani-ah. I really do." he smiled before capturing her luscious lips. Tiffany closed her eyes, enjoying his warm touch on her cheeks as their lips moved in synch. They pulled away after a while.

“I love you.” Taeyeon whispered. 

“I know that.” Tiffany happily said. She just couldn’t stop smiling whenever Taeyeon was by her side. His presence was the first thing she missed everytime she woke up in the morning.

“Alright, now let’s get to the second destination.” he said as he took her hand and kissed it before exiting the room.

Taeyeon led Tiffany to the other classroom, which was not so far away from the first.

“Class 8A,” he said as he opened the door. “Our second class.”

“You know what to do, baby.” he said and Tiffany impatiently turned the light on before turning her head to the whiteboard to find out there was another ‘question’ on it.

Q2. Am I your first love?

 

“Yah, what kind of question is it, TaeTae?”

“Just answer it honestly, Pani-ah.” he smiled. “Am I your first love?” he asked as he held both her hands.

Tiffany unconsciously blushed when she remembered the first time she fell for Taeyeon. She remembered how she would feel like squealing crazily everytime Taeyeon smiled at her. How she felt like flying high when he said that she was beautiful. And how she was badly brokenhearted when he dated Sunny..

“Hey hey, don’t cry, Pani-ah. What’s wrong? Did I say something bad?” Taeyeon began to panic when he saw Tiffany had teary eyes.

“N-no..” she wiped her tears. “Just having flashbacks. The bad ones.” she weakly smiled.

“What flashbacks?” he asked curiously as he her hair to calm her down.

“When you told me that you liked Sunny. And then few days after that you dated her.” she said bluntly with a hint of jealousy in her tone.

“Ah, that one. After a few days of dating her I realized that I only admired her as a senior, not as a girl.” he huffed. “I was very stupid back then.”

“Oh yeah you were, you made me cried a river, Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany jokingly said.

“Please forgive this stupid but handsome boyfriend of yours, Pani-ah,” he dorkily smiled.

“Apology accepted, TaeTae.” she tiptoed and kissed his right cheek.

“Thanks for the kiss. Now back to the question.” he stared at her eyes. “Am I your first love?”

Tiffany slightly blushed and nervously avoided his gaze. “Yes..”

A wide grin appeared on Taeyeon’s face.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute, Pani-ah. Stop blushing like the old times~” he playfully pulled her cheeks.

“Yah, dewn pewl my cheeks, TaeTae.” she tried to pry his arm, but he didn’t let go. So she decided to play along as she pulled his cheeks too. So now they were pulling each others’ cheeks in the empty classroom where the only thing could be heard was the clock’s tick tock sound; like when they were still in the middle school.

“Lewt me go, Pani-ah.” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow.

“Lewt me go firsh.” Tiffany stubbornly said.

“In the cown of 3, ‘kay?” Tiffany nodded.

“1..” Taeyeon counted.

“2..” Tiffany said.

“3!” They both exclaimed in unison.

As they let go of each other, they immediately held their burning cheeks and repeatedly winced in pain. Especially Taeyeon.

“You’re really getting better in this, Pani-ah. Aww, aww.”

“Hey you started it first, don’t blame me.” She stuck her tongue out before caressing his cheek. “Here, let me heal it.” she kissed both of his reddened cheeks.

“That’s better,” he grinned satisfiedly before tenderly pulling her into a hug.

Tiffany was surprised at his sudden embrace, but returned the hug nevertheless. She even snuggled to his chest. She could never get enough of Taeyeon’s warmth and scent.

“Pani-ah..” he softly called.

“Yes?”

“I still remember everything that we’d done since we first met. When that Ok Taecyeon and his gang bullied you and Jessica..”

“With a disgusting little thing called bug. Eww eww ewww,” Tiffany shivered which made Taeyeon chuckled.

“When I saw you watching me in the basketball court. I didn’t know why but I felt happy. Even just with your presence, I felt cheerful. And do you remember when you came to give me support every day?”

“Sure. Those time when my heart felt like stopped beating everytime you smiled to me. You were so oblivious, TaeTae.” Tiffany muttered. “Pabo.” she lightly hit his chest.

“Yeah I was,” he her hair and rested his chin on the top of her head. “And when you told me to go away,” Tiffany stiffened as the old guilt filled her heart. “I was really hurt back then.”

“Sorry..” she mumbled.

“Don’t be. It was my fault anyway. Maybe you thought I was a jerk that only gave you empty hopes. I deserved it.”

“No, I didn’t think like that..”

“Oh come on,” he laughed. “Just be honest. I won’t be mad, promise.”

“Well..” Tiffany smiled sheepishly in his embrace. “I was madly in love with you until the point where I hated myself for loving you so much, yet you were with someone else.” she frowned.

“I’m really sorry. I must have hurt you badly.” he said apologetically as he looked down. Taeyeon was feeling angry with himself.

Tiffany snuggled closer. “Like I said before, let bygones be bygones, TaeTae. The most important thing is,” she cupped his face. “You’re with me now.” she flashed her eyesmiles.

“Yes,” he smiled back. “And forever will be.”

“Shall we get to the last place? It’s almost midnight. I’m really curious and excited, TaeTae.”

“Oh right, enough with the old times. Let’s go.”

 

They exited the classroom and went upstairs.

Just when Tiffany was about to open the door of their third and last classroom of mid school; 9A, Taeyeon held her hand.

“Wait,” he dug in his pocket. “I want you to wear this before going in.”

“Blindfold? Why?”

“No question is allowed,  Miss Hwang.” he smiled.

“Alright, alright.” Taeyeon smoothly put the blindfold on Tiffany.

Then he opened the door and carefully led Tiffany in.

Inside, the classroom was already beautifully decorated with many pink flowers, dolls, and other things that would make Tiffany go crazy. All thanks to the cheesy couple who had nicely arranged it for Taeyeon.

Satisfied with his surroundings, Taeyeon held Tiffany’s shoulders and positioned her to directly face the whiteboard where the last question was clearly written.

He took a deep breath as he could hear his own heartbeats.

He took out the heart-shaped box and held it on his clammy palm.

His heart pounded like crazy.

Even in the final match of the national basketball championship, never in his life he felt this nervous

 

“You may open the blindfold, Miss Hwang.”

 

Tiffany slowly opened it and the first thing she saw was the third and the last question which she had been curious about.

Her eyes were popped open and her jaw dropped.

She didn’t believe her eyes as she blinked several times.

It was clearly written:

 

 

Q3. WILL YOU MARRY ME?

 

 

 

She spun around only to find the love of her life, was kneeling and pulling out a ring.

“Tiffany Hwang,” Taeyeon said softly as he stared at her eyes. Tiffany could feel tears stung her eyes.

“I think words aren’t enough anymore to describe how much I love you,”

Tiffany covered as she couldn’t believe that the day she had been dreaming finally became true.

“I’m not good at words like Sooyoung, but..”

Here it goes the words Taeyeon had been rehearsing by himself for weeks.

He took another deep breath.

 

“Will you accept me, this dorky Kim Taeyeon, as your first and last love? Will you marry me, Pani-ah?” he beamed his most charming smile.

 

Tiffany couldn’t hold it anymore as she let her tears of happiness poured freely.

“YES, KIM TAEYEON! Yes!” she screamed on the top of her lungs as she hugged Taeyeon like there was no tomorrow.

Taeyeon broke into the widest smile he had, he felt like his heart was going to explode of happiness.

He hugged her back as he stood up and lifted her off her feet, then started to kiss her passionately. It was the longest and the sweetest kiss they ever shared as they put all of their emotions on it.

They pulled away as the needs of oxygen overhelmed them.

They still didn’t let go of each other as they rested their foreheads against each other and smiled lovingly.

“I love you, TaeTae.”

Taeyeon smiled widely then kissed her forehead.

“I love you too, my soon-to-be-Ms. Kim.”

 

It was said before,

That Tiffany always succeeded to make Taeyeon smiled like a fool,

to make his heart skipped a beat,

to make him felt like he was the luckiest guy on earth,

to make him thanked to God everytime for giving him such an angel named Tiffany Hwang..

And to complete his life,

 

.. As the first and the last love..

 

 

 

 

 


 

AAAHHHHH!

I'll go to the hospital to check whether I got diabetes or not. ><

LOL :3

 

The next chapter is the real end. ^^

Stay tuned~ <3

 

I won't be talking much like usual,

but..

Subscribes and comments please ^^

Say something to me? Tell me what you think. :)

Love you all~ <3