Friendly?

The First & The Last

Later afterschool, I dragged Jessica to accompany me watching Taeyeon practised.

My mood was really bright after what happened earlier. He said I was beautiful~ oh gosh. Stop smiling like a lunatic, Tiffany Hwang!

 

"Tiff, let's just go home~~ I am tired and sleepy.." Jessica whined as I kept grabbing her wrist while pulling her to come along with me. I just simply ignored her whining.

"Fany Fany Tiffanyy Tiffy Tiffy Tiff~ pretty please-" THUD, a boy bumped Jessica's shoulder.

"YAH! Watch where you are going, boy!" She shouted at the boy, I recognized he was that new boy, Choi Sooyoung. He was bringing bunch of snacks and had a lollipop in .

"What the? Excuse me, you should be the one who does APOLOGIZE, Miss The-Street-is-Mine! You kept whining like a 3 years old kid and eventually bumped to me! Thanks to the Almighty God you didn't crush my innocent snacks! Fine, I'll be a gentleman and let you go this time just because you are beautiful! Annyeong!" Sooyoung shouted back rudely and walked away without waiting for any reply, leaving the dumbfounded HellSica, *cough* I meant Jessica.

"WHA--?? YAH! YOU! What did he say?! Gentleman my ! Who does he think he is? I'm going to kill him!! I know I am beautiful but I AM SO GOING TO KILL HIM!! Wait, who is he?"

I covered my ears from her high-pitched shouting. Anyway what was the connection between you being beautiful and you killing Sooyoung, Jess? Silly.

"That was the new boy that entered the class while you were sleeping. His name is Choi Sooyoung and he's gonna be our classmate. Now please stop your childish behaviour and come with me." I giggled and back to dragging her.

 

She kept whining and eventually we reached the basketball court where Taeyeon's freaky fangirls had already gathered, fangirling as usual.

I waved to TaeTae but he didn't seem to notice me so I decided to sit with Jessica on the nearby bench. I noticed he was secretly stealing glances to a certain direction during the practice. I followed his gaze and found a petite girl was staring at TaeTae. By her uniform I could tell she's a 9th grader. Their gaze met and she smiled. TaeTae smiled back warmly.

I felt a weigh in my chest. I unconsciously frowned and questions started wandering in my head. "Who is her?" "Why is he staring at her?" "Does he like her?"

 

"Maybe he's just being friendly to his fangirl, Tiff. Don't think too much." Being observant as usual, Jessica immediately noticed the sudden change of expression on my face.

"I know." I answered shortly. I knew Jessica was probably right. He had the right to be friendly to everyone, he was popular, and not to mention, I was nothing but a friend to him. That's what made the weigh felt heavier. Sigh. You have no right to stop him being closer to other girls, Tiffany Hwang.

"Oh come on, Tiff. You'll turn into a wrinkled granny in no time if you think over things too much! Why don't we just buy an ice cream? Let's gooo!" Jessica pulled me to our favorite ice cream parlour and we ordered our favorite flavor; cookies and cream. Then we went home.

She hummed random songs along the way home and laughing at her own jokes which were not funny at all. Be honest, do you think that how cucumbers being thrown away and rotten then disappeared from the world is funny? -___-"

But eventually I laughed too, not because of her jokes, but because of her weird dolphin laughter.

When we were about to part, I held her hand.

"Jess, thanks for cheering me up. I'm really glad that I have a friend like you by my side." I sincerely said.

"Don't mention it, little sister. Isn't it what best friend for?" She smiled sweetly before hugged me.

I returned the hug, savoring the moment as the sun set. We broke the hug and bid a goodbye to each other.


Hello my readers~~! I was out of town and finally able to update this night. :3

So.. What will happen next? Some drama will do. XD Kekeke.

Tell me what you think~ I love your good response! :D

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~ Spread the love~ ^^