Vote!

The First & The Last

There was a commotion as Sooyoung and Jessica stepped in to the class.

The girls were busily chatting -or gossiping- with each other, while there was a crowd of boys standing in front of the class, facing the whiteboard.

"Tiffany!" a boy in the group shouted.

"No, it's Jessica!" another yelled.

The couple furrowed their eyebrows cluelessly.

Being curious and protective, Sooyoung interrupted them.

 

"Yah, what are you guys doin'?" he asked as he gave a high five to one of the boy. His cheerful personality made him popular to both boys and girls.

"Ah, there you are, lucky-guy-who-finally-got-the-princess." a boy said sarcastically.

"Hey hey hey, don't use that sarcastic tone to me, Donghae. I know you're jealous of meehh." Sooyoung chuckled and smacked Donghae's head playfully.

"Now what's cooking here?" he turned to the other and looked up on the whiteboard. "Why is my girl's name written there?"

"We're having a voting, Sooyoung-ah." a boy who was holding a boardmarker replied.

"What voting, Leeteuk?"

"We're voting for the prettiest girl in the school, and it's between Goddess Tiffany or Princess Jessica. You have to vote too, Soo."

"Prettiest girl? I'll give a vote for Tiffany!" as soon as he exclaimed, the boys looked at him weirdly with an are-you-serious face as Jessica sent him a deadly glare from behind.

"Hey, don't stare at me like that. I give a vote for Tiffany but a thousand for my princess Jessica. Of course she's the prettiest!" he grinned as he snatched the marker from Leeteuk and gave a vote for Jessica.

"Cheesy." Jessica giggled.

"That's me." he smiled as he held her hand before leading her to the seat.

 

"Now the vote is even, 7 for Tiffany and 7 for Jessica." Leeteuk stated.

"Wait, there are 15 boys in the class, aren't there?" a girl in the front row said.

"So that means there is one boy who hasn't given a vote.. Taeyeon! You gotta vote, man." Sooyoung approached Taeyeon, who was staring out of the window; obviously daydreaming.

"Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon!" he clicked his finger in front of Taeyeon's face.

"Huh? Hi Soo." he snapped out of his daydream and smiled weakly.

"Hi too, now you gotta vote, man."

"Vote? What for?"

"For deciding who the prettiest girl in the school is, dude! My Sica or Tiffany? Jessica is always the prettiest in my eyes, but stll you have to vote too."

 

Tiffany, who was leaning on the table, couldn't help but being curious with Taeyeon's answer.

She slowly peeked up and slightly turned her head to Taeyeon's seat.

"I don't want to vote." much to her disappointment, Taeyeon answered coldly.

"N'aww, come on, Tae. We will figure out the winner with your vote. It's even now!"

"Then just be it." he said bluntly.

"Say, Jessica or Tiffany?" Sooyoung insisted.

"I choose 'or'."

"Okay, that's witty. But not funny. Sica or Fany?"

"I don't care, Sooyoung. Don't disturb me." with that, he burried his face on his arm. It was kinda surprising that the friendly Taeyeon ignored and even shooed people. Knowing that, Sooyoung just shrugged and gave up as he walked back to his seat.

 

The boys were instantly complaining and having an argument about who should be the winner.

Meanwhile Jessica and Tiffany who were being the topic of conversation, didn't even care about it.

Tiffany was deep in her thoughts.

'Does he really hate me now?'

Tears slowly rolled down her cheeks and she quickly wiped it as she took a deep breath.

 

Jessica had been watching Tiffany ever since Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

"Ssst, Soo." she nudged Sooyoung.

"Yes, princess?"

"What should we do to those two?"

"Well.." he shrugged as Mr. Kwon entered the class, welcome by the groan of the class.

 

"Wow, it's the first day of the last week of your year in Middle School and you welcome me with a groan? Thank you, you are the best." Mr. Kwon rolled his eyes. "Anyway, what's this thing written on the board? Are you having such kind of voting, kids?" the class nodded.

"It's to decide who the prettiest girl is, Mr. Kwon." a student said.

"I'll give my vote for Ms. Hwang, who has perfectly done the exams and got very satisfying scores, then." he gave an applause for Tiffany and soon followed by the class. Tiffany only smiled.

 

"So class, I won't give you any lesson or homework anymore. You'll have your graduation on next Saturday." he stated. The class immediately cheered in joy.

"But before that, we need to prepare for the farewell party. Our class is chosen to become the committee because we got the higher average of score." the cheer of joy in the class instantly turned into groans and frowns again.

"Hey, you have to be happy to hear that. It means you are an smart , you asses!"

"But we don't know how to manage the preparation, sir." a girl said.

"That's why we need a leader and the vice. Now who will kindly be a volunteer?" Mr. Kwon asked.

None of the class raised their hand.

"I knew this would happen. I know you're all coward, so I want you to considerately choose a friend of yours who is responsible and smart, of course."

 

Sooyoung and Jessica made an eye contact and had such kind of telepathy.

They spoke with their eyes, confirming their thoughts.

"I choose Kim Taeyeon, sir. He's the second smartest student after Tiffany and is very responsible." Sooyoung said bluntly and Taeyeon's eyes grew wider.

"And I choose Tiffany Hwang, sir. As you said before, she's very clever and her responsibility is doubtless." Jessica followed her boyfriend as Tiffany dropped her jaw.

"YAH--" before the two names mentioned could complain, Mr. Kwon cut them.

"Perfect. Mr. Kim will be the leader and Ms. Hwang will be the vice."

"But--"

"No buts. I hope you two will work well for the sake of the farewell party's success. Of course, the class will help you too."

"I--"

"Thank you for your willingness, Mr. Kim and Ms. Hwang. Okay, class is dismissed!"

Soon as he said that, the students including SooSica couple cheerfully went out of the class, leaving Tiffany and Taeyeon alone.

 

There was an awkward silent between the two.

They were both standing dumbfoundedly in front of the class, still trying to figure out what had just happened.

"I'm the leader?" Taeyeon murmured to himself.

"I'm the vice leader?" Tiffany mumbled.

"And we'll be working together?" he pointed to himself and then to Tiffany.

Tiffany nervously smiled and showed her half-heartedly eye-smiles.

 

 

 

 

"H-hello, Taeyeon-ah."

 

 

 

 


TaeNy :3 fufufu :3

Stay tuned! ^^

 

Congrats SNSD for making the television debut in the US~ <3

Btw have you watched the the SME 's new group, EXO's MV? Their voices are great. (y)

 

and a cat bit me this afternoon

it left a mark on my right hand

and wasted my precious blood

not only dog, but cat does bite too, dude

be careful .__.

 

Last but not least~

Do comment and subscribe pleasee~~ :D

Spread the love~~ <3