Love Hurts

The First & The Last

TaeTae was standing in front of me.

He turned and flashed his melting smile that successfully made my heart skipped a beat.

He came closer as he rubbed his neck cutely like he usually did.

My face was burned as suddenly he held my hands warmly.

He leaned closer and I closed my eyes anxiously,

but instead of a *cough*kiss*cough*, I received a poke on my nose.

 

"Yah, TaeTae, don't poke my nose!"

He just smirked playfully and kept poking my nose before pinching my cheeks.

 

"TaeTae, stop pinching my cheeks!"

But he didn't listen to me and started ruffling my hair.

Just when I was about to yell at him again, he caressed my face tenderly.

My heart was jumping in joy as I stared at his flawless, handsome face.

 

"I love you, Taeyeon.."

He smiled but then turned and walked away, disappearing in the dark and leaving me alone.

 

"TaeTae, don't leave me! TaeTae! KIM TAEYEON!"

 

 

 

"Missing me that much?" a manly voice asked, waking me up.

I slowly opened my eyes.

I was still in the classroom, but it was already empty. Guess the class was already over.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~"

I looked up and met his face, smiling widely in front of me.

Am I hallucinating?

I touched his nose, his hair, and his lips, before pulling his cheeks.

 

"Yah, yah, Pani-ah! That hewts!" he tried to shove my hand.

"Am I dreaming?"

"You were, but you're awake now."

"TaeTae.. Are you real?"

"Of course, Pani-ah. It's me Kim Taeyeon, your TaeTae." he patted my head as he smiled charmingly.

 

Tears of joy unconsciously started falling.

He's here.

The boy that had always appeared in my dreams, the boy I had been missing like crazy, the boy I loved was really back.

 

"You're back, TaeTae.." my voice was cracked badly as I cried.

"Yes, I'm here, Pani-ah. Ssh.. Uljima, don't cry." he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"I'm just too happy.." I said between my sobs.

"I know, you even called my name in your dream. You really miss me, don't you?" he smirked.

"Wha-- Yah, it was a nightmare! That's why you appeared." I stuck my tongue out.

"I appeared? Ooh, as the handsome knight in shining armor who saved the day, right?"

"Nope. As an ugly, erted dwarf!" I bursted out laughing.

Saying he was ugly, was clearly the biggest lie in the world.

He became even more handsome than he was, with a bit tanned skin which only made him hotter than ever.

Oh my gosh, I thought I almost drooled over him.

 

"Aww, that's cruel. You are bad, Pani-ah! Baaadd~~" he whined as he pulled my cheeks.

"Yuw awr bewd chu, TewTew! Bewdd~~" I pulled his cheeks too.

"Lewt go." he narrowed his eyes.

"Naww, yuw lewt go firsh." I sent glare to him.

"In the cown of 3, ewkay?" I nodded.

"1.." I counted.

"2.." he said.

"3!" we both yelled as we let each other's cheeks went.

 

"Aww, you're getting better in pinching, Pani-ah. Aww awww." he winced in pain as he rubbed his reddened cheeks.

"Hey don't blame me. You started it first." I scoffed and folded my arms in front of my chest.

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry, Pani-ah." he smiled apologetically and patted my head.

 

Why do you have to act this lovingly and make me falling harder for you, when there's no chance for me?

"..." I looked away, frowning at my thoughts.

"Pani-ah?"

"Hmm?" I responded without turning to him.

"Look what I've got for you."

Being curious, I turned to him.

"PINK! Cute pinky puppy!" I immediately snatched the doll from his hand.

"Seems like your pink obsession never ends." he chuckled.

"Is this really for me?"

"Uhm." he nodded.

"Thank you, Tae. You're the best!" I hugged the doll.

How I wished I could hug you instead of the doll..

 

"You're welcome, Pani-ah. So tell me, how was everything when I was there?"

Empty, painful..

"Good." I answered shortly.

"Just good?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Jessi is still a sleepyhead like usual, but seems she has influenced me. Soo never gives up on her, she likes him too but still hasn't admitted it, so they always end up bickering everyday. Mr. Kwon and his ma still rule the world, my dad is as childish as usual, Taecyeon and his gang are annoying as always."

"And you?"

"I miss you.."

There was a silence for some good seconds until I realized what I had just blurted out.

Crap. My cheeks automatically felt burned.

What did I just say?

 

"I miss you too.."

What did he just say?

 

"R-really?"

"Of course. I miss you, Sica, Soo, and everything about this school, including your dad." he chuckled.

Our 'miss' was different, Tae..

"Oh, I see.."

 

There went a comfortable silence for few moments.

There were just me and Taeyeon in the classroom. The only thing could be heard was the tick tock sound from the clock.

 

"You know what, Pani-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"I almost couldn't recognize you at first."

"Waeyo?" I tilted my head to side.

"Well, you see.." he rubbed his neck; thing he would do whenever he was embarassed.

"What?"

"You've become much more beautiful." he beamed his one-million-watts smile.

I instantly blushed at his compliment and something funny went crazy in my stomach.

"Are you blushing?" Busted. He leaned closer as he tried to get a better look of my face.

"I-I-I'm not!"

"Ooh, Pani-ah is blushing!" he grinned ear to ear.

"I'm not! Wait, so you mean I was ugly?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Nope. You were beautiful, but now you are much more beautiful." he smiled sincerely.

"Thank you." I flashed my eyesmiles.

"Aigoo, what was that?! I think my eyes are gonna blind!" he exlaimed dramatically as he covered his eyes.

"Oh shut up." I giggled and he laughed along.

 

Silence.

 

It felt so right to be with him like this.

But why did it feel wrong at the same time?

 

"You become a bit tanned, Tae."

"Yepp, the sun of summer in the States was no jokes. Moreover, that killer coach insisted me to practice everyday." he grunted.

Then he suddenly stood up.

"But look, I grow taller now, Pani-ah!" he grinned dorkily.

"Oh, really?" I said sarcastically as I remained seated, but he pulled me to stand up too.

"See? I'm much more taller than you!"

"Okay, if that will make you happy." I smirked playfully then he pouted.

 

You become more handsome too, Tae.

 

He blinked several times then smiled.

Oh gosh, don't tell me I had just spoken my mind.

 

"Really?"

Oops, look I just did.

"N-no, I-I mean yes."

"Chill, Pani-ah. Everyone says that, Sunny said that too." he laughed.

 

Sunny?

Ah, so that's why it felt so wrong.

I had a promise with that shorty sunbaenim, and basically I was breaking it, meanwhile I was a type of person who hated breaking promises.

I felt guilty and my heart was tightened as I remembered the promise.

I had to stay away from him..

 

"Tae, I'll go home now. Annyeong." I started walking out of the class.

"Okay, I'll walk you home."

"No need." I quickened my pace, trying to leave him.

"But I want to catch up on things with you." he also walked faster.

 

I wanted too, Tae.

As much as I wanted, I couldn't.

Every second with you would make me fall harder for you, which would eventually hurt me because I couldn't be with you.

 

"Wait for me, Pani-ah. You walk too fast."

"Don't follow me."

"But--"

"Just leave me alone, Taeyeon."

"What? Wait, Pani-ah." he grabbed my wrist but I yanked it away.

"I said leave me alone." I tried to sound as cold as possible, then walked again.

"Why are you suddenly pushing me away?" he sounded hurt, but still tried catching up with me,

"..." I just walked faster, leaving him behind.

"Pani-ah, are you angry with me?" he held my wrist and I shoved it for the second time.

"Go away, Taeyeon." I said without turning to him.

"Fine."

Just then I felt I was pulled into an embrace.

He had his arms wrapped on my shoulders from behind.

 

OMO!  He's backhugging me! Emergency!

Ottoke? Ottoke?

Calm down, Tiffany Hwang.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

 

"T-Tae, let me go." I tried to remove his arms but that just made him hugging me tighter.

"No, before you explain why you're acting like this."

"..."

"Are you mad of me?"

Yes, because you made me went crazy. Smiling and crying like crazy just because of you.

"Why would I?"

"Because I didn't answer your calls?"

Ah, that one too.

"Listen, Pani-ah. The rules in the dormitory were so strict. Actually the students are just allowed to use the phone from 2PM until 9PM, and we have to go to bed by 10. So all this time I used my phone secretly behind my blanket. After Sunny hung up, I was going to call you. But unfortunately the dorm supervisor caught me red handed and he took my phone for the whole semester I spent there. That's why I couldn't answer your calls and texts."

So it wasn't because of that shorty sunbaenim?

"Stupid dork." I giggled. He still hugged me, and I liked it. Scratch that, I totally LOVE it.

"Yeah, whatever. But you know Pani-ah, while I was in the States, I thought I realized something.." he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What's that?"

"I think I have found my love."

"..." he dropped a bomb. Again. How many times do you want to break my heart?

 

*GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT! I wanna dance right now~"

"Wait, my phone is ringing." he said as he dug on his pocket.

Much to my disappointment, he released the hug.

But back to his last sentence, really?

 

"Sunny-ah? Yes, I'm still at the school. With who? Ah, Pani-ah is currently beside me."

I mentally face palmed myself.

"You want to talk to her? Wait, I'll put it into loudspeaker."

"No, dear Taenggoo~ it's a girl to girl talk." I could hear her whining voice through the phone. It was full of aegyo which made me felt like punching her.

"Pani-ah, Sunny wants to talk to you." he said as he gave his phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hi, Tiffany. Let me get to the point, okay? We both know that Taeyeon is back, and we both know that we have a promise, right?" she said with a cold tone, totally different from the aegyo one she used to Taeyeon.

"Yes, unnie."

"Please don't break it, and don't tell Taeyeon about this, okay? Thank you."

"Yes, unnie." I said before giving back the phone to Taeyeon. You can't break a promise, Tiffany..

 

"What did you say to her? All she said was 'yes, unnie'. So now you're an unnie, huh?" he talked on the phone. Stop being so sweet to her, Tae..

"Yes, yes, I have eaten. I have combed my hair too. What? Messy is y? Whatever you say then.." Stop it, Tae. Stop it.

"Okay, bye. Miss you too." That's it.

 

I walked away but he held my wrist.

"Pani-ah, wait for me."

"Go away, Taeyeon. GO AWAY! GO WITH THAT SUNNY OR WHOEVER! STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

 

I was already crying a river. I couldn't believe I just did that.

He had a blank expression. I couldn't read it.

 

"Fine, if that's what you really want." he walked away.

I cried harder as I watched his back.

"You have changed, Pani-ah." he said without turning to me as he disappeared from my sight.

 

I fell onto my knees and leaned my body on the wall.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed frustratedly as I punched the floor.

I let out all my tears.

Why did I even agree with Sunny? Why did I yell at him? Why did I fall in love with him?

".. I love you, Taeyeon. I love you.. I love you.." I whispered to no one in particular while sobbing.

Love hurts..

 

 

 


Oh my gosh :'((

I'm such a bad author

I make Tiffany cries again and again D': *sob* 

 

Anywayy, finally I make an update after a year! *throwing confettis*

A year my , it's just been 4 days since I last updated. *cleaning the confettis*

School is really heartless. I still have to face 8 more try outs. -_-"

Anywho~

I'm starting to doubt my nationality

I got 9 in English

but I got 7 in Indonesian

am I really an Indonesian? O.o

 

And last but NOT least,

no comment&subscribe=sad author=less update=hiatus. Oh noo D:

So please do comment and subscribe! I really like it like it like it! ^^

It motivates me to work even harder. ^^