I Hate You

The First & The Last

It was so dark. Empty.

I slowly smelled an unfamiliar scent. Scent I had never liked.

The strong medicines scent filled my nose as I slowly opened my eyes.

My vision was blurry at first. Little by little I could barely see two figures were staring at me.

 

"Tiff?" a voice called.

Finally I could see clearly and slowly regained my consciousness. I recognized the two figures were Jessica and.. Choi Sooyoung?

"Where am I?" I stared at the ceiling, it wasn't my room. Neither the school clinic.

"You're in the hospital. Are you okay?" Jessica asked concernly.

"Just a bit dizzy. Hospital? How come I got to the hospital?" I asked confusingly.

"Your head was hit hardly by a basket ball. A boy accidentally threw it to your direction, you passed out and Taeyeon immediately brought you here. He ran all the way from school to here just to save you, y'know? In bridal style! He was so cool!" Jessica explained enthusiastically. I swore I saw Sooyoung's face was darken.

 

Right..

Taeyeon?

 

"Where is he?"

Jessica's smile suddenly disappeared and was replaced by a frown.

"Uh.. About that.." she avoided my gaze.

"Where is he, Jess?" I grabbed her shoulders as I asked her.

"You've been passing out for the last two days, Tiff. The hit wasn't that bad, but the doctor said you were restless and stressed, which weakened your body.." Jessica bit her lip nervously.

"I don't care about me. Where is he, Jessica? Where is Taeyeon?" I half-screamed at her as I felt uneasy.

She let out a heavy sigh before managed to answer me.

"He's on the way to the US."

 

What?

The States?

Then suddenly a flashback ran on my mind. Taeyeon smiled brightly, said he got a scholarship to America.

And he's.. Together with Sunny.

 

I cried  frustratedly as I burried my face on the pillow.

"Why Taeyeon? Why? You left me! With that Sunny and now America! Why?!" I let all tears I had been holding flooded my cheeks.

That boy. He made me fell for him, he lifted my feet off the ground, he broke my heart, he left me, and now he made me cried a river.

I hate you for making me love you this much, Kim Taeyeon. I hate you!

 

Jessica hugged me as she cried with me.

"Sshh.. He will be back, Tiffany. He will." she said between her tears. I could see from the corner of my eyes Sooyoung exiting the room, giving us private time. We kept hugging and crying out loud as Jessica whispered comforting words to me. After our tears were close to dry, we slowly broke the hug.

"A bit better?" she smiled as she sniffled.

"Yes.. No. But thanks, Jess." I smiled back weakly.

"There, there. Big girls don't cry." she wiped her tears before mine.

"Think positively, Tiff. He'll be back on the 9th grade. It won't be that long. And with me, you still have a big chance to get him back !" she stated as she smiled proudly. She was already back to the positive Jessica.

"Are you still feeling unwell?" she asked me before I could give a respond to her statement.

"Nope. Guess the tears brought the illness away." I chuckled.

 

"Great! Let's go to the mall after this!" she exclaimed happily.

"Can I go too?" Suddenly Sooyoung's head pooped out from the door.

"No, it's girls' business, Choi Sooyoung." Jessica answered coldly without even looking at him.

"Wait a second, I understand if Jessica is here. But why are you too, Sooyoung-ssi?" I asked curiously. I'd never talked to him before, why would he be here?

"Ah~ just call me Soo for short. So~ I was nearby my princess when she heard from Taeyeon that you got into the hospital. She was panicking and I volunteered myself to accompany her so she wouldn't do something stupid along the way here. Do you believe if I wasn't there she might have already been crushed by a car? Oh my god, she crossed the road without looking at her right nor left, just then I pulled her to the safe side and I was totally like a superman. She needed me because basically she wasn't in her right mind when she was in panic." he explained everything in detail without a single break. He stopped a second to catch a breath.

"That's how I got here." he said and smiled. I was speechless and finally managed to blink.

"Wow. Thank you, Soo. You're so nice, you know."

"I've been told. But my princess right here keeps ignoring me. Princess~~" he whined as he pouted and showed his puppy eyes to the glaring HellSica.

They had an intense staring contest before Jessica finally looked away.

"Fine, you may come." Jessica groaned as she threw her hands to the air frustratedly. Sooyoung's face immediately lit up.

"Yay! Shopping time!"

 

 


Don't kill me for breaking Tiffany's heart again and again ><

Mine's breaking too T___T my crush flirted with my best friend T.T Scratch that, who cares with me. :p

So Taeyeon has left~~ oh my gosh :o

Please tell me what you think~ I really really love seeing your comments and new subscribers! ^^

Dear silent readers, please show yourselves up. Leaving a comment&subscribe won't hurt. Really. ;)

Spread the love~~ <3