Truth or Dare

The First & The Last

Jessica's POV

 

We were sitting on the bench underneath a tree as we enjoyed the cool breeze of the garden.

"Truth or dare?"

"Yep yepp." Sooyoung nodded vigorously.

"Err.. I'm not so sure." I said hesitantly. There was something about this game that I never liked.

"C'mon, it will be fun!" he said, trying to convince me.

"Okay. You first."

"Alright, here I go. Truth or dare?"

I thought a while before deciding. "Truth."

"Who is your first crush?"

"What? Why don't you ask another question, Soo?" I whined.

"Rules are rules, princess. Now who?" he asked curiously.

"Well.." I scratched my head.

"I'm waiting~"

"Do you really want to know?" I smiled sheepishly.

"Yesh~!"

I let out a sigh. " It's Taeyeon." I covered my face soon as I said it.

This was the reason why I didn't like truth or dare. It's such an embarassing game!

 

"Wow, friends are the real enemies, aren't they?" he rubbed his chin as he narrowed his eyes.

"Shut up." I was still covering my reddened face.

"You still like him, don't you?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't like him anymore, I like--" You. I immediately covered my mouth. Crap, I almost said it. That was close.

"Who??" his eyes were twinkling brightly like a little kid seeing a lollipop.

"No one. My turn."

"Naww~~" he pouted as he whined.

"Stop whining, Sooyoungie. It's annoying."

He frowned. "Why? I thought my aegyo works on you.." It does. That's why I wanted you to stop. Do you expect me to melt?

"Whatever, my turn. Truth or dare?"

"Because you chose truth, I'll go with the same." he said as he played with random leaves he found.

"Okay then. Have you kissed a girl?" I mentally slapped my forehead. Why did I even ask him about this? First, he was a 15 years old normal boy, and he was a flirty one, so of course he had ever kissed a girl. Second, it was completely not my business..

Or was it?

"Once, but only on her cheeks." he smiled sheepishly. Somehow I felt a pang of jealousy.

"Really? That's kinda surprising for such a flirty guy like you, Soo." I asked in disbelief.

"Really. But please, I'd prefer friendly to flirty. I don't kiss every girl, princess. Just the one I really like."

"So you like this girl?"

"No. I love her." I felt my heart sunk as he said it with a love sick face. Am I too late?

"Who's she?" I asked as I couldn't help but being curious and a bit jealous.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked back.

"Do I know her?"

"Of course."

"Is she beautiful?"

"Totally. Many boys are so head over heels for her." he nodded proudly.

"That means.. OMO! You kissed Tiffany? Why you--" I raised my voice as I was ready to give him some lecture about how deep Tiffany's feelings toward Taeyeon, but he cut me.

"Yah, if I liked Tiffany I wouldn't be here with you, Jessica." he rolled his eyes.

"Then who do you like?"

"Are you suddenly becoming dense or just acting like one?" he crossed his arms.

"I'm fine, thank you. Now who?" I asked impatiently.

"You really forget, don't you? It's you, Jessica. No other." he smiled that charming smile of his as he tucked some hair behind my ear.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Me? Kiss?

Ah, at the mall..

 

"You're blushing, Sica-yah." he chuckled.

"I-I-I'm not!" I slapped his arm.

"Aww, fine, fine. You're not. Now it's my turn. Truth or dare?"

"It would be embarassing if you ask me any question like you asked earlier.. So I choose dare."

He grinned mischievously as his face lit up.

"Yah, don't you dare to think about erted things." I narrowed my eyes at him as I sent my infamous deadly glare.

"Of course not, princess. I dare you.."

"Dare me what?"

"I dare you to sing a song for me."

"Whaaat? I can't sing, Soo.."

"Oh please, don't lie to yourself. I know you can."

"I can't.."

"I know you love singing, princess."

"But I'm not that good." I blew my bang as I pouted.

"Aigoo, don't pout, Sica. Now do you want to sing or kiss me?" he pointed at his lips as he smirked.

"I'll sing, I'll sing. But just a short one, deal?"

"Was kinda hoping you would kiss me, but okay. Deal." he smilingly said.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"Don't be nervous, princess. Just sing a song about me." he grinned.

"In your dream. Merong~" I stuck my tongue out.

A song about you?

"Aww, okay then. Just sing.."

Well, there is one..

"Here I go."

 

Sesange jichyeoitdeon naege, balgeun bichi dweheojun geudae

(You became a bright light to me, who was exhausted by the world)

Hamkke keonneun jobeun gil kkeute, tashi tto kyeouri ondaedo

(Even if winter comes at the end of this narrow road we walk together)

Keudae nae son jabajundamyeon

(If you would hold my hand)

Naege I geochin sesangdo

Bomnal gateunkeol

(To me, this rough world will be like spring days)

How great is your love

How great is your love

 

I heaved a breath before opening my eyes -which were unconsciously closed as I got immersed to the song- again, only to meet Sooyoung's stunned face.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Wow.

Many had said that this girl had a nice voice. They lied.

It wasn't just nice.

It's soft, pure, angelic. It's perfect.

And the way she sang the song, she put her feelings on it. I could see and hear that she sang it from her heart.

I think she even deserved a spotlight.

 

You had just made me falling deeper for you, Jessica Jung.

The more I know you, the more I love you.

You're just different from any other.

You are special.

 

But, would you ever love me back?

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Um.. Soo?" I waved my hand in front of his face but he still didn't blink.

"It's terrible, isn't it?" I let out a sigh.

"Oh my God." he suddenly said as he covered his face. Was my voice really that bad until he wanted to cry?

"Yah, I know I'm not good but that's too much." I frowned.

"Tell me, Jessica. Am I in heaven?" he uncovered his face and held my shoulders.

"Nope. You're in Seoul. At the garden of Sowon Middle School to be exact." I answered bluntly.

"No, I must be in heaven, because I have just heard a voice of an angel and the angel is right in front of me."

"Cheesy." I stuck my tongue out and he did the same.

"You know you like it."

 

I know. And I think I really like you, Choi Sooyoung.

You're the first boy that could make my heart raced like this.

You're just so caring and understanding.

And your smile, your holds, they never failed to make my heart skipped a beat.

Maybe, just maybe, be your girlfriend was not a bad idea.

 

"So it's your turn now, princess. Ask me." he smiled.

"Truth or dare?"

"You know I'll go with the same as you."

"Then why did you tell me to ask you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, like I said, rules are rules. Now dare me."

"I dare you.." to be my boyfriend?

"Dare me anything. I will even not eat for a week for you, princess."

"And hearing your whining everyday? No thanks. I dare you.."

Dugeun dugeun dugeun. Should I say it? Should I not?

"Sooyoung!" just then a voice interrupted.

 

We both turned to the voice and I immediately frowned as I recognized the owner of the voice.

"Hara noona?" he turned awkwardly at that cashier girl Hara but smiled nevertheless.

"Yes, Soo. Am I interrupting something?" she smirked at me. This little bi-- oops, no swearing.

"Well.." Sooyoung scratched his head. Say that she is annoying, Sooyoungie! Say it!

"I'm sure I'm not." she smiled sweetly at him as she sat beside him. I totally felt like puking.

"Are you okay being here? I mean, don't you have a work in the cafetaria?" I asked, tried to shoo her in a polite way.

"I'm totally fine. I'm taking a break, little blonde. Why do you care?" she said harshly. I was going to yell at her but Sooyoung quickly held my hand, calming me down.

"I'm sorry, noona. But I and Jessica here are kinda having a private conversation. So would you mind leaving us alone?" he smiled his business smile.

"I can say no to my Soo. But make sure you call me, okay?" she pouted as she poked his cheek. Yah, no one is allowed to poke his cheek but me! ME!

"We'll see that later, noona."

"Kay then, see you around, baby." my eyes grew wider when she pecked his cheek.

"See you, noona." he waved to her.

 

When she was out of sight I glared at him.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"What did she just do to you?" I crossed my arms.

"Pecked my cheek?"

"How can you act normal about it, like she did nothing?!"

"It's just a peck on cheek, Jessica. It means nothing."

"It means nothing?"

"Of course."

"A peck on cheek means nothing? So your kiss meant nothing, didn't it?" I stood up.

"No, I--"

"I should've known that you are just toying with me, Choi Sooyoung."

"No, Jessica, wait--"

"You keep calling other girls when you say you like me. You say those cheesy lines to every girl you want, don't you?"

"I don't--"

"I should have never trusted a player like you. I should have known that you are just being nice to me for fun. Good bye, Sooyoung." I turned and started walking away.

"Wait, Jessica! I meant it, I'm never toying with you, I really love you." he grabbed my hands but I yanked it away.

"Liar. YOU'RE A PATHETIC, LIAR PLAYER, CHOI SOOYOUNG! I HATE YOU!" I cried as I yelled and tried to leave him again.

He pulled my arms and I closed my eyes, ready to get slapped or hurt.

 

But instead of what I was expecting, I felt a pair of soft lips met mine.

 

 

 


Boring chapter?

Fufufu :3

Stay tuned! ^^

 

Btw,

I was a sick author

Then a tootbrush-less author

After that a scaredy tired author

With those I just realized that I'm an unlucky author .__.

Whatever, as long as I have my precious lovely readers <3

 

And last but not least,

Please give me comments and subscribessssss~ I really love it. ^^

To my beloved Silent Readers, does this story until you are embarassed to leave a comment or subscribe? :/

I wanna say hi to you guys too! :)

 

Anyway,

Let's just spread the love~~ <3