My Number?

The First & The Last

"Allright, I'd better take my seat then. The class is going to be started soon." Taeyeon said as he flashed his one-milion-thousand-watts smile before going to his seat.

Better take your seat? Better stay here with me! I badly wanted to know you more.

Jessica had already seated beside me and was preparing for the first class.

Then our teacher Mr. Kwon came in. I never really paid attention to any class, to be honest. I always got perfect scores so the teachers always let me sleep during the class. One advantage of being a genius: special treatment. Kekeke. But that was one of the reasons why many students didn't like me. They were freakin' jealous! Well, like I care.

I kept stealing glances to TaeTae who sat 3 rows behind me. The way he yawned, the way he scratched his hair, the way he wrote, and the way he daydreamed, I found them really cute and cool at the same time!

Then the class was finally dismissed. Going home! Yeah! Every student loved coming late to school but hated coming late to home, right?

 

When I and Jess were about to go home, we passed the basketball court and heard girls screaming and cheering loudly. I tiptoed and tried to find out what was going on. There I saw him. Kim Taeyeon! He was dribbling the ball, he did some fake move, passing few players that were taller than him, then he jumped and shooted. ZRUKK! The ball went through the net smoothly. Amazing!

"KYYAAAA!!!! TAEYEON OPPA!!!!"

"TAEYEON OPPA SO COOL!!!"

"OPPA I LOVE YOUU!!!!!!"

"OPPA PLEASE MARRY ME NOW!!!!!"

The bunch of fangirls screamed crazily. Taeyeon smiled a bit and waved half-heartedly to them, making them squealed louder and jumped up and down in excitement. Crazy.

"What are you staring at, Tiff?" Jessica asked while her ice cream.

"Nothing. TaeTae is surely popular, isn't he?" I shrugged.

"Sure thing. He's smart, great at sports, friendly, and humble. Oh, don't forget that he's so cute yet hot~."  She giggled.

"Umm.. Jessi, do you by any chance like him?" I asked and nervously bit my lip.

"Yepp, I did have a crush on him when I saw him for the first time. But now I don't. So no worry, Tiffy, I won't steal your prince charming~." She grinned teasingly.

"What?! No, no. I don't know what you are talking about, you're misunderstanding, Jess. I don't like him." I put my hands up defensively.

"Yeah right, I know you do, Tiff." She rolled her eyes. Though she was usually slow, but when it's about realtionship or so-called love thing, she had a very sharp sense and could be very sensitive. But I decided to ignore her and looked at Taeyeon again. The basketball game had ended and those noisy fangirls were surrounding him.

 

"Oppa, you're so cool!"

"Oppa, let me wipe your sweat!"

"No, let me!"

"Emm.. Thank you girls. I really appreciate it, but I need to go home now." He said with annoyed tone as he smiled sheepishly.

I just kept staring at him and suddenly our eyes met.

"Pani-ah!" He waved to me cheerfully and I smiled as I waved back.

Those fangirls of him instantly turned their attention to me and gave me deadly glares. But I wasn't affected by them. Jessica's icy glare was 50 times worse than those. Then they started whispering to each other.

"Isn't she The Nerd Hwang?"

"She is! Look at the gloomy atmosphere around her!"

"Oppa, don't hang out with her, she will give you bad influence."

"She's so boring, Taeyeon Oppa! Let's go to a club instead."

"SHUT.UP.YOU.IDIOTS. Like you ever knew her." Jessica gave them that icy glare of her and they immediately shut their filthy mouths up.

I was relieved that Taeyeon only ignored them and approached me and Jessica.

"Hi." I smiled and beamed my eyesmiles which were barely seen because of my stupid glasses, you know.

"Hi, Pani-ah! Hi, Sica-yah! Did you watch me played?" He asked as he gestured shooting ball.

"We did, but only the last 3 minutes."

"Aww, at least you did. But it's getting dark now. You'd better ho home." He said with concerned tone.

"Well, okay, see you tomorrow then." As I turned I felt a hand held my wrist. I faced Taeyeon again.

"Wait!"

"Yes?" I asked confusingly.

"Can I have your number, Pani-ah?" He flashed his melting smile, still holding my wrist; which making me blushed hardly. I stared at the ground to avoid his gaze.

Dugeun, dugeun, dugeun. My heart beated 5 times faster.

"W-why?"


An update! :D

So, how was it? Tell me what you think.

Btw I have a good news and a great news. The good news is tomorrow will be my birthday ^^, the great news is I got nice scores in my exams! Yeayy! *happy kid* Lol. XD

Please do comment and subscribe~! It motivates me to work harder! :))

P.S: Dear silent readers, please show yourselves up! I wanna say hi to you guys. :( Sparing a minute to comment or subscribe wouldn't hurt. :)