Make Over

The First & The Last

Jessica's POV

 

Finally I could bring Tiffany to the mall!

Bring Tiff to the mall~ bring Tiff to the mall~

Sorry, I'll stop singing.

But I couldn't help it, I was so excited. I've been dying to bring her to the mall, buy her some up-to-date wardrobes, and do a total make over to her!

Tifffany was a very beautiful girl, but her stubbornity, her stupid big glasses, and her *cough* nerdy *cough* style, completely hid her beauty.

 

"Let's go, Tiffy, let's go~ let's go, Tiffy, let's go~" I sang happily as I dragged her to one of the boutiques in the mall.

Store by store I took that, this, these, and those fashionable outfits I could find. Mostly were pink, adjusting to her favorite color.

And that bunch of shopping bags? I let Sooyoung brought them for us,

Hey, don't call me a meanie, he had to do something useful since he came along uninvited.

 

"Yah, it's already enough to fill my whole room, Jess." Tiffany said.

"And it's already enough to break my shoulders, princess. Would you please stop?" Sooyoung pleaded as he struggled with the bags.

"Shut up, Choi Sooyoung. Okay then, let's go to the salon now!"

"Okay.. But it will be the last, then we shall go home. Deal?" Tiffany said as she extended her hand to me.

"Deal." I smiled and shook her hand. "Now let's go~~!" I dragged Tiffany to a famous salon I knew.

 

"Please do a make over to her." I asked the hairdresser.

"Oh, and please ask her to change to this after you do the make over." I handed her a pair of jeans, a red tank top, and a pastel pink checked blouse I had just bought for Tiffany.

"Oh yes, and these soft lens too." I quickly added. Throw those nerdy long skirts away! Throw that big glasses away!

"Sure, miss. But it won't be quick. Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable." The hairdresser smiled as she gestured me to sin on a sofa inside the salon.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I thought my shoulders would break. Jessica Jung was a really cruel girl.

How could she ask me to bring, like, 20 damn shopping bags that were full of stuffs?

And now she sat there, swinging her legs back and forth and watching Tiffany happily.

Be a man, Choi Sooyoung. Don't let her use you. You gotta make some counts with her.

 

"Jessica." I called her with a serious tone.

"Hmm?" she turned her head to me and smiled innocently like a little kid. My heart automatically melted at the sight.

How could I be mad at you? You're just way too cute~ <3

"Why are you so cute?" I asked bluntly.

"Because  I am~" she answered proudly and turned her attention on Tiffany again.

I sat beside her and massaged my shoulder.

"Are you tired?" suddenly she asked without turning to me.

"Why? Because I keep running in your heart?" I decided to a little but her response immediately made me regret my decision.

"Never mind. I shouldn't ask you." There was a hint of anger in her voice. Uh-oh, is she angry?

 

"Jessica~"

No response.

"Princess?"

She still ignored me.

"Princess Jessica Jung~ sowwieee, I was kidding.." I started poking her cheek.

"Stop poking me. It wasn't funny." she turned and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Let me show you what funny is." she smirked and the next thing I knew my right ear was pulled.

"AAAHHH! Stop, princess! Awww, awww! I'm sorry! Aww!" I screamed in pain before finally she released my poor ear.

"That's what I call funny! Look at your ear, so red! Sooyoung the red ear giraffe~" she giggled and sang 'Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer' happily.

I rubbed my ear and hissed in pain.

"Sorry, does it really hurt?" she asked concernly as she touched my ear.

"Yes it does. But do you know what hurts more?"

"Hmm?"

"When you rejected me. Hahaha" I laughed bitterly as I looked away. There went an awkward silence.

 

Why did I say that? I mentally face palmed myself.

"Sooyoung-ah.." she called my name softly for the first time.

"Sooyoungie?" I secretly smiled when I heard she called me with nick name.

"Sorry.." she mumbled as she took my hand. I could feel something funny in my stomach and my heart started beating faster when she touched me.

"Nah, don't be. It's okay." I poked her nose and she crinkled it cutely.

'Cute' word surely wasn't enough to describe you, Jessica..

"Well it wasn't my fault. You yelled at me when we first met, then you acted so flirty the next day." she said as she puffed her cheeks.

"I know, I was a jerk." I admitted as I interwined our fingers, and surprisingly, she didn't shove it away.

She giggled. "You were."

"But now I'm not, and I'm still not giving up on you." I grinned and quickly took a peck on her cheek.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Did he just kiss me? OMO, I felt my cheeks burned.

"Ooh~ princess is blushing. I know you like it." he smirked the hottest smirk I've ever seen-- wait, what did I say?

Am I falling for him? No, no, can't be.

He stole a quick peck once more while I was in my deep thought.

"YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG! HOW DARE Y--"

 

"Uhm, guys.." Just then I heard Tiffany's voice which stopped me from smacking Sooyoung's arm.

I and Sooyoung practically turned our head to Tiffany who was slowly stepping out from the dressing room.

"What.. do you think?"

 

My jaw was dropped and so was Sooyoung's.

Oh.my.god.

 


An update~ :D

Finally nerdy Tiff got some make over *phew* how would she look like? :3

Tell me what you think . Please leave comment and subscribe! I really love it. :D

Spread the love~~ <3