Should I?

The First & The Last

The next morning I didn't bother coming to the basketball court to meet Taeyeon like I usually did.

I didn't want to see Taeyeon staring at other girl, yet I could do nothing about it.

It just felt so hurt.

I arrived in the classroom and was welcome by a familiar scream. Jessica's scream.

 

"GO AWAY, CHOI SOOYOUNG! STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!"

I saw Jessica was shooing Sooyoung and trying to release her wrist from his grip with obviously annoyed look.

They were being the center attention in the class.

 

"Aww, don't you know that ever since you bumped to me I've been falling for you?" Sooyoung said as he winked.

The girls gawked and the boys -which mostly were Jessica's fanboys-cursed under their breath.

 

"No, I don't know and I don't want to know. FYI you were the one who bumped to me. Now let me go." Jessica said coldly.

She was about to leave but Sooyoung pulled her by the shoulder and their face was really close to each other.

Phew, a second ago I thought he was going to kiss Jessi.

 

"Anything for you, my princess. But please answer my question first." He stared deeply at Jessi's eyes and took her hand.

The students and I held my breath. Okay, here he goes..

 

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Though it was already expected, the whole class gasped in surprise.

 

"No." Jessica answered bluntly with boring face plastered on her as she released her hand from his grip.

And the class gasped once again. The boys were cheering happily, knowing Jessica wasn't taken.

 

"Tiffany!" she spotted me and immediately hugged me.

I could see Sooyoung's jaw was dropped and his expression was between shocked and disbelieving.

Guess it's your first time got rejected, Mr. Flirt?

I laughed silently but pitied him at the same time.

He was no different than me. I got rejected too, even when I hadn't confessed yet.

Sigh.

 

"Yah, yah, YAH! What's with the sigh in this early? No, no. Don't tell me you were expecting me to accept that giraffe boy. First, he is like a giraffe, second, he is super annoying, and third, he is a FLIRTY GIRAFFE! So if--"

I cut her by blocking with my hand.

 

"I got it, I got it. It's about TaeTae, Jess." I said sadly and she immediately shut up.

"What is it?" we walked and sat on our seats.

"He.. He likes a girl. I have no chance."

"What do you mean with you have no chance? Of course he likes a girl, he's not a gay. As long as he's not married you still have a chance, Tiff."

"But.. The girl is Sunny, the senior that is known as the Aegyo Queen. She's cute, caring, smart, and mature. I.. I'm nothing compared to her." My eyes were already tearing badly.

"And what do you mean with you're nothing? Where is the bubbly, positive thinking Tiffany I know? You are so smart, even genius, kind hearted, and the most caring friend I've ever known. You just have to make Taeyeon realize it, Tiff. Because I don't know why but my feelings say that you two are meant to be." She smiled convincingly as she wiped my tears with her thumbs.

"*sniff* Don't *sniff* lie just to make me feel better, Jess. It's just making me feel worse."

"I'm not a liar, Tiff. And I believe my heart is always right. Remember my motto? Follow my heart~" she grinned proudly as she placed her hand on her chest.

"Hope you're right.." I shrugged as I smiled weakly.

 

When the class started Jessica immediately fell to deep slumber. Do you believe that she could even sleep while standing?

Since Taeyeon didn't attend the class for the practice, I had no one to talk.

The class became extremely boring. I decided to stare out the window.

I felt my phone vibrated and opened it secretly. I would be a dead meat if the teacher catch me using the phone during the class. Being genius didn't mean I could break the rules, did it?

 

From: TaeTae

"Bored?"

 

To: TaeTae

"Totally."

 

"How I'd wish I could be there. Pinching your cheeks so you won't fall asleep. :p"

Your simple text was enough to make my heart flutterd. Guess you were totally in love, Tiffany.

Forgetting about TaeTae was liking someone else, I smiled to myself.

 

"Yeah right, and I'll pull your nose out of your face. Kekeke >:)"

 

"Aww, a beautiful girl shouldn't do that, should you? ;)"

 

Why did you have to be this sweet? Why did you have to make me fall harder for you?

Should I tell him my feelings now? Should I not? Should I? Should I not?

.. I should.

 

Just when I was about to reply, I heard someone was clearing throat beside me.

"Ahem, our brilliant Miss Hwang. No phone during the class." Crap.

The teacher took my phone and promised that he would return it back afterclass.

 

Nothing to do. Again.

So I decided to follow Jessi's path.. Sleeping!

 


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE~~!

Hope everything will be better this year! :3

Please leave comment and subscribe~~ I love receiving good response.

And if I get good response soon as I post this chappie maybe I'll give double update. Maybe. :3

Once again, happy new year my jjang readers! ^.^