Breaking & Broken

The First & The Last

My classmates are yelling to each other on Facebook. WTH *shrugs*

Anyway, should I put SooSica tag? :3

Let's start the day with our Sooyoungie's POV. Enjoy~ ^^


 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Did I hear it right?

She said no? Like, she rejected me? Seriously? Oh.my.god.

Girls come to me everytime and this one had just rejected me. Wow.

You are the first, Jessica Jung. Interesting.

I smirked to myself.

I'll get you.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I felt someone was poking my left cheek and eventually that made me awake.

"What?" I said, obviously annoyed.

"It's lunchtime, Jess. Let's go to the cafeteria." Tiffany calmly said.

"Great." I stood and brought my stuffs.

 

We walked out of the classroom and went to our respective locker to prepare for the next class.

I opened my locker and as usual, it was full of love letters and wrapped gifts.

But there was something that caught my eyes.

A pink bear doll. It had ribbon on its neck and it held a candy written "I Love You". So cute!

I took it and saw a paper was stuck on its back.

 

"Do you think it's cute? It's not. You are."

 

Cheesy. But sweet.

Who gave this?

"Do you like it, princess?"

I heard a familiar, confident, and flirty voice behind me then I turned.

 

Choi Sooyoung.

I just ignored him and put the bear back in the locker before I closed it.

"Let's go, Tiff." Tiffany just nodded and we started walking to the cafeteria, leaving Sooyoung behind.

"Wait, Jessica Jung!" he shouted.

I let out a groan. Why is he so annoying?

"What?" I shouted back.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he asked with a serious face and low tone.

"What??" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because you stole my heart." he grinned as he made a love shape with his fingers.

 

Oh.my.god.

What a flirty cheesy giraffe!

I just rolled my eyes and pulled Tiffany to walk faster, heading to the cafeteria.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Finally the class was dismissed. I was on my way out of the school with Jessica when I took a glance to the basketball court, only to see Taeyeon smiled brightly while chatiing with that girl on a bench.

So he had already made his move. My heart felt so tightened and tears were ready to fall.

 

"I assume she's that Sunny girl, isn't she?" Jessica asked as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"She's so cute, isn't she? Let's just go home, Jess. I.. I don't want to disturb them." My voice were already cracked and my tears were starting to flow.

 

"Pani-ah!"

Just then I could see from the corner of my teary eyes, TaeTae waved and Sunny smiled to me.

I pretended not to hear nor see and pulled Jessica to go. I wanted to go away from that place badly.

 

"Tiff, he call--"

"LET'S JUST FREAKIN' GO HOME!" I unconsciously snapped at Jessica. She was obviously shocked, but just stayed quiet and followed me, leaving TaeTae and Sunny behind.

 

There was an awkward silence between us along the way home.

Jessica had been frowning ever since we left the school. I felt really, really bad for shouting at her earlier. She did nothing wrong.

"Jess--"

"Tiff--"

We spoke at the same time.

"You first--"

Again, in the same timing.

"You go first, Tiff." she muttered as she turned her head slightly to the side to avoid looking at me.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier, Jess. I really didn't mean to. I was just.. Seeing TaeTae with Sunny.. I.. Sorry." I felt awful, thinking about Taeyeon being with Sunny and afraid of losing my best friend. I didn't want to lose them both.

I kept sobbing before she slowly turned her head to me. Her expression was softened.

Then she hugged me.

"Hey, hey. I understand, okay? I was just pretty surprised because I always snap but never get snapped." she said as she let out a chuckle.

"So.. You are not angry to me? You are not going to leave me alone, aren't you?" I cried my heart out, feeling relieved as I hugged her back.

"Of course not. I'm the warm princess Jessica, remember?" I could feel she was grinning proudly on my back.

"And you never left me though I often snapped at you when I was having bad mood. You always smiled and listened to my grumbling patienty. So why would I leave you? I love you like my own sister, Tiff." She said sincerely as she broke the hug and patted my head.

"Thank you so much, Jess. I love you too. Though you're popular and many people want to be friend with you, you prefer staying with me, The Nerd Hwang." I laughed bitterly.

"Yah, yah, yah! Don't ever call yourself with that lame name, Tiffy. You're a genius."

".. Still, TaeTae chooses her."

"I will make sure you get him!" she said as she pumped a fist to the air.

"What? No, no, Jessica. Please don't use any black magic or voodoo doll! Don't give him love potion or poisonous apple! I want a sincere love!" I pleaded as I shook her shoulders.

"Pabo! You play games too much. Do you think I'm a witch?" She hit my arm.

"Well.. But how?"

"Err.. I haven't thought about that yet.." she smiled sheepishly as she scratched her hair. Typical Jessica.

Oh man, I'm so doomed!

 


I make the chapter longer~ hope you like it. ^^

About the title? Jessica is basically breaking Sooyoung's heart (though he's persistent. lol) and Tiffany is the broken hearted one.

So.. What will Soo and Tiff do to get their lovers?

Stay tuned! :D

And please don't forget to leave comment and subscribe~ I really love it. :3

Spread the love~~ <3