Good Day

The First & The Last

BOO!

I've rised from the death.

I'm a zombie. Boo.

So double update! Hell yeah! XD

Enjoy~


 

Tiffany's POV

 

I heard Taeyeon's voice before something hit me really hard.

I ended landing on the ground harshly.

I could feel pain pierced my body. But something warm was wrapped around me and I could feel a weigh.

"Ouch.." I hissed in pain.

"Pani-ah? Pani-ah?!" I heard his voice.

"TaeTae.." I slowly opened my eyes, only to be met by his horrified, worried face.

"Pani-ah! Gwenchana? Are you okay?" he asked concernly and panickly as he touched my cheek.

Just then I realized that he was above me, hugging me tightly, and the most important thing, his face was just few centimeters apart from mine.

Uh-oh, there went that burning sensation on my cheeks.

 

"I-I'm okay, TaeTae.." I held his hand. He looked relieved and -disappointingly- released the hug and sat beside me.

"What happened?" I asked cluelessly. Seriously, I was crossing the road and suddenly I ended up being on the ground, in his embrace.

I was really surprised when he flicked my forehead hardly.

"Awww, what was that for, TaeTae-ah?" I whined as I caressed my reddened forehead.

"For crossing the road without being careful! You were almost crushed by a truck, you pabo!" He yelled as he flicked my forehead once again.

Although he was yelling, I could feel that he was sincerely worrying about me. He cares.

"Thank you, TaeTae." I flashed my eyesmiles.

"No need." he shook his head lightly.

"Hey it's needed, you saved my life."

"Well, then. Please accept my apology for being rude and cold to you, Pani-ah." he pufffed his cheeks.

Aigoo~~! SO FREAKIN' CUTEEEE!!

 

"A-apology accepted." I looked away, I couldn't stand his cuteness. I'm sure I'd end up squealing like crazy if I looked at his cuteness too long.

"Really?" he grinned as his face lit up.

"Really. I'm sorry for shouting at you few days ago, TaeTae." I frowned and stared at the ground.

"Let bygones be bygones. But will we sit on the side of the road like this forever?" he chuckled as he slowly stood up.

Passing people were staring at us weirdly. Who wouldn't?

Two teenagers sitting on the road and having conversation with their messy looks.

But with TaeTae, anywhere would be fine. Even with his messy hair and dirts on his uniform and face, he still looked cool.

"Come on, I'll walk you home." he said as he reached out his hand to me.

I took his hand and was about to stand up when I felt my right ankle hurt so much.

"Ouch, I think my ankle is sprained, Tae.."

"Must be cause I pushed you. Sorry." he pouted. Stop that cuteness, Kim Taeyeon. I'm so going to squeal.

"Hey, I'd rather have my ankle sprained than losing my life. Once again thank you, TaeTae." I smiled.

"My pleasure. Now jump to my back, I'll piggyback you."

"What? No, no, Tae-- AH!!" before I could give an answer, he already lifted me up on his back.

So yeah, he was giving me a piggyback. And I was throwing my arms around his neck, leaning on his back, and practically dying of happiness.

All thanks to you, sprained ankle.

 

"Have you been eating well, Pani-ah?" he asked as he walked, carrying me on his back.

"Why do you ask?"

"You are lighter than when I carried you to the hospital. Remember? When a basket ball knocked you."

"I couldn't remember that one."

"Oh right, you were passing out." he chuckled.

"Wait, so I was heavy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well.."

"Yah!" I slapped his shoulder.

"Just kidding~ you weren't heavy, Pani-ah. Now you're even lighter. Be careful, you can be blown by the wind." he laughed.

"Not funny." I stuck my tongue out.

"I know you're giving me a merong back there, Pani-ah. I'll get you when you've recovered."

"Me~rooonggg~~"

"Choding."

We ended bursting to laughter.

Then there went a silence. But it was different than the one at the class. It was a comfortable one, the familiar atmosphere I used to have around him.

 

Without even knowing, we already arrived in front of my house.

He slowly put me down as I unwillingly released my hand from around his neck.

"See you tomorrow, Pani-ah." he smiled that one-million-watts smile of his which I hadn't seen for God knew how long.

"Why do you call me Pani when you can pronounce Tiffany perfectly?" I asked curiously.

"Well.. 'Tiffany' sounds too mature for you." he shrugged.

"So you mean I'm childish?"

"You have to admit that you are childish, Pani-ah." he said as he ruffled my hair.

"Me~roongg~" I stuck my tongue out.

"See?" he laughed softly.

"So.. See you tomorrow, TaeTae. Thanks for everything today."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, Pani-ah. Annyeong." he walked away as he waved.

I was about to open the door when he called me.

"Pani-ah."

"Yes?" I turned to him.

"About the vote.. Of course I'd choose you." he said shyly as he rubbed his neck.

 

Vote? What vote?

.. The prettiest girl vote? He chose me?

Kyaaahhhhh!!! I'm so going to die of happiness after this.

Don't squeal, Pani-ah. Don't squeal. Hold yourself.

Don't. Squeal. Don't.

 

"Thank you, TaeTae." I managed to beam my eyesmiles.

"No need, I'm just being honest. Annyeong, Pani-ah." he smiled again and turned.

 

You really made my day, TaeTae.

And your smile had made my mind up.

I'm going to tell you my feelings no matter what.

I love you, Kim Taeyeon..

 

 


WOOT WOOT~! XD

No more cold wars~~ :D

Stay tuned! ^^

 

It's pretty late but,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOYOUNGIE~~!!! :***

Wishing you tons of joy and unlimited blessingsss ^^

Have a bright future!

.. and please tell SNSD manager to hold a concert in Indonesia ._.

 

By the way,

I'll be joining an English competition soon, wish me luck. :3

 

and last but NOT least,

bunch of comments+subscribes=happy author=update!

so don't hesitate to leave comment and punch the subcribe button! Yeah! XD

Spread the love~~ <3