Dear Diary (Final)

The First & The Last

Hi, I'm here to deliver this final chapter once more.

This final chapter lost after AFF was error a while ago, so yeah. :/

So if you don't mind reading it one more time,

just take a seat,

take a sip from your drink, get relaxed,

and enjoy~ ^^

P.S: I'll see you again in the A/N at the end!


 

 

Dear diary,

Hi again, it’s me Tiffany.

It’s been a long time since I last shared my story with you.

So let’s just say, I’m living a very happy life.

 

You know what my dream is, don’t you?

I make it true and I’m happily working as a singer now.

My career in the entertaiment world is getting higher, thanks to all my supportive and loyal fans from all over the world, especially Korea. They are the best.

I can never be this way without them. And I feel really joyful when my second world tour concert last week ended successfully.

I hope I can keep my work up so I won’t disappoint those who have been supporting me. I’ll work harder! Fighting! ^^

 

Oh, by the way Daddy is being more and more choding in his mid 50s. But he also becomes even wiser. If it wasn’t because of his initiative to send me to Juilliard, maybe I couldn’ be as successful as now.

So as my thank to him I bought him a huge mansion in Seoul and some cars with my income as a singer. But of course it is not enough to repay what he has done for me, so I will do my best to make him proud. J

Thanks for being here all the time, dad. Love you so much. I hope you will always stay healthy.    

 

Do you remember my best-friend-since-forever Jessica?

Yes yes, the blonde with the dolphin scream and infamous icy glare.

She is now the most wanted clothes designer in all over Korea. I’m really happy for her!

Her design always becomes a big hit and makes a new fever. But nevertheless still she’s the same old Jessica, she’s still caring as ever and still the bestest friend in the whole universe.

We always share everything to each other, meet up everytime we have chance, go shopping together, or just simply sit on the couch and talk about girls’ things.

Could there be any possibility that we were born as sisters in our previous life? 

And I never knew that she could be very, I mean VERY cheesy, before she met her other half Choi Sooyoung; who was also my classmate in mid school and now working as a very great photographer.

They got married six months ago and have just come back from their 4th honeymoon to Bali.

Despite their cheesiness that always makes my fingers curled up and gives me goosebumps, it’s really nice to see them get along really well.

 

Oh yes, and my husband Kim Taeyeon, he’s the best thing that ever happens in my life.

He’s currently a basketball athlete and despite his tons of fangirls, he only sees me and only me.

I can’t describe how much I love him. I’ve been falling for him since I was freakin’ 13 years old, can you imagine?

They said that first love never dies. Well, it does work for me.

He’s my oxygen now, I can’t live without him.

 

TaeTae is a perfect husband, I can say.

From the first time I met him I already knew that he was such a dork, and really fun to be with. He always has this warm and charming atmosphere around him, which never fails to brighten up my day.

Even though he often acts like a 5 years old boy, he is a real gentleman. He always takes care of me really well and treats me like a princess.

Daddy really loves his attitude, he said that a boy like Taeyeon was rare these days.

I’m really proud of him.

He makes me feel really special by doing simple things like saying ‘I love you’ everyday, asking me whether I already have a lunch, giving little surprise everytime we have date, and such other things that you dream your other half would do. He’s just so sweet.

And TaeTae is the most romantic guy I have ever met. I really love the way he proposed me 2 years ago. Omo, I swear I could have died of happiness at the place~ <3

So far we can conclude that TaeTae is an adorable, caring, sweet, romantic, and of course a cute guy, right?

But after going to the beach on our third monthsarry after we started dating, I found him really hot. Seriously. Like, HOT. 

 

(Flashback)

 

“Ah~! Finally we are here!” Tiffany exclaimed as she stepped on the beach sand.

It wasn’t very crowded there, there were just some visitors at the beach. But mostly were girls, which made Tiffany felt protective towards Taeyeon when some of the girls were checking out on him.

“The ocean smells so good,” Taeyeon inhaled as he put his arm around Tiffany’s waist. She smiled lovingly to him before giving the girls a deadly glare.

“Look, Pani-ah! So blueeeee~~” he dorkily pointed to the sea then grinned excitedly.

“Let’s play in the water!” he grabbed her hand and enthusiastically pulled her into the water.

“Wait, TaeTae!” she pulled him back. “It’s okay for me because I’m wearing shorts and I bring another shirt. But do you want to play in the water with that clothes?” she raised an eyebrow as she pointed at his jumper.

“Ah,” he knocked his forehead lightly. “Of course not. Wait a minute, I’ll take them off.” he released her hand and started taking off his jumper.

Tiffany threw her gaze at the ocean, admiring the beautiful view before she heard the girls at the beach squealed wildly. She turned and found Taeyeon was taking off his shirt, revealing his perfect abs.

Tiffany’s jaw was instantly dropped at the sight of it. Her eyes grew wider as she examined his body.

“What?” he asked innocently when he found his girlfriend was staring at him weirdly with hung open.

“Since when..” she gulped. “Do you have abs?”

“Well, I’m not called the hottest athlete for no reason, Diva Hwang.” he chuckled. “Now, let’s get into the water! Ffuuuuuuuu~~!”

 

(End of Flashback) 

 

Omo, I feel my cheeks burning just at the thought of his abs. ><

You can say.. I like it? No scratch that, I LOVE it. Fufufu~

 

Oh and by the way, those things I have just told you are the things that he showed me when we were still dating.

After we got married, I found many more interesting things about him.

But there are two facts about him which kinda surprised me, because he never showed it before.

 

First,

he is a very good father.

 

 

Tiffany was surprised when suddenly the bedroom door opened, revealing her beloved husband coming home from his training. She quickly closed her diary and put it in the drawer.

“Hey, wifey,” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s cheek from behind as he backhugged her. “What are you doing?”

“Just doing stuffs,”  she smiled as she caressed his cheek. “How was your day?”

“Tiring,” he sighed. “How was yours?”

“Aw, my poor TaeTae.” she pecked his lips. “Mine? Well it’s fun to have a week off of schedules and to take care of our daughter.”

“Aish, I envy you. Talking about the little princess, where is she?” just then they heard a loud cry from the bed.

Tiffany quickly stood up but Taeyeon was the first to move and picked up the crying baby in his arms.

 

“Aigoo, aigoo, don’t cry Hyunnie, appa is here.” he kissed his daughter’s nose and started making funny faces. The baby slowly stopped crying and began to giggle cutely.

He then put Hyunnie back to the bed and then lied beside her while she busily played with his fingers, pulling them and observing them.

“You want to play?” he asked. And like she could understand his words, she clapped her hands enthusiastically and flashed her eyesmile.

“Omo, omo. You have cute eyesmiles like your mother, Hyunnie.” he poked her cheeks playfully.

“And she has a warm smile like you, Tae.” Tiffany said as she joined the two on the bed. “She’s just so adorable.” she kissed Hyunnie’s cheek.

“Yep, I’m sure she will be a very beautiful lady like her mother.” Taeyeon affectionately held Tiffany’s hand and soon as his eyes met hers, they lost in their own world.

But they were knocked back into the reality when their daughter screamed in protest.

“Aa! Aaaa!” she furrowed her eyebrows as she tugged on Taeyeon’s shirt.

“Oh poor Hyunnie, she feels left out.” Taeyeon chuckled. “Alright, now let’s play with appa!” he picked up Hyunnie and started swinging her.

“Airplane! Fffuuuu~” he dorkily exclaimed and the baby seemed very excited as she giggled and clapped her hands.

Tiffany just sat on the bed, smilingly watched the two ‘kids’ played happily.

“Okay, now the airplane has landed.” Taeyeon said to his daughter as he carefully put her down on the bed. “Let’s ride a tank! Boooomm” he then put Hyunnie on his back and started  crawling slowly. The baby was giggling even louder, seemed she enjoyed her ride so much.

After a while on her appa’s comfortable back, Hyunnie let out a soft yawn, signaling she was sleepy.

“Ooh, our little princess is sleepy now.” Taeyeon said to her as he put her on the baby box tenderly and covered her with the warm blanket. In just seconds, the baby was already in a deep slumber.

“Good night, Hyunnie baby. Appa love you so much.” he kissed both of her cheeks lovingly before turning to her wife, who was still in her sitting position on the bed.

 

 

Yes, I’m a singer mommy!

My fans were obviously surprised when they first heard that I was gonna have a child. I was ready for some unpleasant response; it was kinda expected. Therefore I didn’t watch TV nor surf the internet for a few moments, until Jessi told me to check my Twitter account. I was really touched when my fans made #MommyTiff as the worldwide trending topics. I even shed a tear as I realized that they didn’t stop supporting me.

Once again, they proved that they are the best fans in the world. <3

    

Anyway, back to TaeTae.

After I gave birth to our daughter Kim Hyunnie last year, I found out that TaeTae is such a caring  and loving father that every kid in the world needs.

That was the first thing about TaeTae I just discovered.

And the second thing is..

 

 

“Tiffany,” Taeyeon smiled mischievously as he climbed on the bed.

Tiffany swallowed hard, she knew what her husband was up to everytime he called her ‘Tiffany’.

“Y-yes, Tae?” she bit her lower lips nervously when her husband hovered on top of her.

“I miss you,” he leaned and captured her lips. She gladly kissed back as she shut her eyes.

“I miss you too.. Wait!” she instantly gasped when he started kissing her neck. “S-stop, TaeTae. Hyunnie’s sleeping right now. I don’t want to wake her up.”

“N’aww” he sat up and pouted before an idea popped out on his mind. “Let’s go to the couch in the living room then.” he grinned ear to ear and before Tiffany could protest, he swiftly lifted her in his arms, carrying her in bridal style.

 

The second thing is..

 

“Wait, Tae—“ he cut her by giving a passionate kiss.

“Tiffany,” he whispered with a huge, erted grin plastered on his face.

 

 

He is a byuntae.

 

 

“Let’s give Hyunnie a sibling.”

 

 

 

Yes, he is a big ert. Big, I repeat.

But he only shows it to me, of course. So I don’t mind him and his .

 

So that was my story.

Sounds very dreamy like a fairytale, huh?

I myself still couldn’t believe it.

It’s all just too good to be true. I get on my knee everyday and thank God for all He gave me.

I have my dream job, a caring father, greatest friends, cute daughter, and most of all,

the best husband on the earth.

He gave me happiness, he gave me my needs, and he gave me love.

 

 

 

At the moment he slipped the ring on my forth finger and said the vows,

at the moment I stared at his beautiful onyx eyes,

and when I saw his smile,

I was sure,

 

That he would be my first and last love..

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ FIN ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll stop here to give them some privacy. :3

 

So this fic finally ends.

Thanks for all my readers who had just read it or had just re-read it. (lol) :D

Btw,

I've just written another one-shot, check it out:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/117258/taeny-airlines-one-shot-collection-oneshot-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany

I lost my supposed-to-be second story "Master of Heart", I'm working on it and I'll let you know soon once I update it.

 

I think that's all. Thank you once again, I love you guys~ ^^

Anyway,

Right now,

In the future,

and forever,

it's TaeNy ShiDae :D

 

 

Spread the love~ <3